Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm hoping for more farms and levels.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 06 2010, 10:05 PM

Default Limit to animals on different farms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riadyrose View Post
This may have been addressed, but I have a question regarding the capacities of the chicken coop, etc. The update says you can have 100 of each kind per facility, but when I try to add (specifically) hens to my coop, it tells me I can only have 100. I have 3 coops but only 100 chickens total. Is this a glitch or can you only have 100/kind of animal no matter how many facilities you own. In order to have more than 100, do the facilities have to be on different farms? No matter which coop I check, it shows exactly the same number of animals.
I can't find the answer to the above question.
If I have say...5 farms
Might I have housing facilities with the 100 limit of each
on EACH farm?

Clementine of The Jungle
Old Aug 06 2010, 10:16 PM

you can have a chicken coop on each of your 5 farms and house a maximum of 100 or each related animal in each coop. Same with woolsheds and dairy sheds.
Old Aug 06 2010, 10:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
ok, I think I get what you mean now... like the coffee grinder saying it required 4 coffees but only taking 1, or the tv cabinet in the furniture factory saying it requires 4 pine lumber but taking 8. You'd have to note down how many were in your storage before starting a product, click to just do one (just to be on the safe side) and then going back to your storage to see how many were left
Only 8 days not 11.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 06 2010, 10:31 PM

8 days for what?
Old Aug 06 2010, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Lordy I really need a 6th farm! With all the new facilities and the crops we need to plant to have them all working PLEASE we really need a 6th farm to keep up! PLEASE???? Pretty please with sugar on top????
Old Aug 06 2010, 10:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
ok, I think I get what you mean now... like the coffee grinder saying it required 4 coffees but only taking 1, or the tv cabinet in the furniture factory saying it requires 4 pine lumber but taking 8. You'd have to note down how many were in your storage before starting a product, click to just do one (just to be on the safe side) and then going back to your storage to see how many were left
The coffee has been fixed it now says that it takes 1 and is taking one. I have never had an issue with the windmill taking more wheat then it says but I have the stone windmill and no wheat so I can't go and check it right now. I noticed the TV cabinet and reported it.

SunnyD the flour has always needed 10 wheats to make 5 bags of flour. I agree it is not enough but I don't know if it will ever be changed. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
hey!! it's been 11 days since the last update........ aren't we about due?? lol lol just saying......
Quote:
8 days for what?
Since the last update.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 06 2010, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
[font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=Navy]The coffee has been fixed it now says that it takes 1 and is taking one. I have never had an issue with the windmill taking more wheat then it says but I have the stone windmill and no wheat so I can't go and check it right now. I noticed the TV cabinet and reported it.
I am aware the issue with the coffee grinder has been fixed, which is why I used the past tense of "require", but could have been more specific. And yeah, also could have been specific about others first mentioning the issue with the furniture factory but didn't think it was relevant to the matter at hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Since the last update.
I wasn't talking about how many days since the last update, hence my confusion
Old Aug 07 2010, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
REALLY REALLY tired of hiring someone, not having an ack, hiring again, not having an ack, hiring again, getting an ack and then showing up on your farm with 3 ppl working it, all previous ack's where apparently acked but you never knew it.

I hate ppl that hire multiples but with the current method of "hire someone and they may or may not show up on your place, they may or may not have an ack shown to you" method just, uhm, makes me angry.

Oh, and I'd really really like a chainsaw.
I agree, it is getting harder and harder to hire at the marketplace. 1. Wish we could hire to harvest and plow at the same time, that would solve a lot of problems with hiring. 2. Have a separate place to market to sell items. You go to hire and most of the people are there selling and you waste time trying to hire them.
Closed Thread