Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 28 2014, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Do you have fuel? You would be able to use it on other's farms even if you don't have fuel as long as they have fuel.
When you pick up the harvester on your own farm do the flowers fade out? If so refresh the farm, as you may have arrived on the farm just as they were ready and the farm hasn't updated.
Yes, I have plenty of fuel...been farming since 2009 and have a pump on almost every farm and several refineries as well. The flowers don't fade out. The same thing is happening to avocado trees that I need for a current quest. The other trees let me harvest them, but the avocodo trees do nothing except it says they are ready for harvesting.

I went back and was able to harvest some avocado trees the old fashioned way...without the tree shaker tool. Was also able to harvest some flowers without the flower harvester.

Edit a second or third time: It's working now as it should....weird, but glad it's back to working.

Last edited by rmhand; Mar 28 2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: It let me harvest without the tree shaker and flower harvester.
Old Mar 28 2014, 03:33 PM
Account Not Linked

On the new Farm cash for quests I had 7 in 7 while I was working another one to try for the 8 in 7 days. Had 1 drop off to make it 6 in 7, which I can see happening, but then had another one drop off pretty quickly maybe 5 or 6 hrs. I do not remember redeeming any that close together. is the time on when it got done or when you redeemed for the coins? I work, so they may get done & not be redeemed for a few hrs. anyway to see the time for the oldest one it is counting? there has to be something that shows the "rolling 7 days" timeframe for it to know when to drop one off. or is there a magic "end of day" time? thanks for any info
Old Mar 28 2014, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nml View Post
On the new Farm cash for quests I had 7 in 7 while I was working another one to try for the 8 in 7 days. Had 1 drop off to make it 6 in 7, which I can see happening, but then had another one drop off pretty quickly maybe 5 or 6 hrs. I do not remember redeeming any that close together. is the time on when it got done or when you redeemed for the coins? I work, so they may get done & not be redeemed for a few hrs. anyway to see the time for the oldest one it is counting? there has to be something that shows the "rolling 7 days" timeframe for it to know when to drop one off. or is there a magic "end of day" time? thanks for any info
This is all very new and with no more information than we have in the release notes it is hard to say exactly how this will work. However I believe it is the time when they are completed and not when you collect your coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2014, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

I was really lucky and was one of the 1000 that got 2 FC the first time I was able to cash in. I had to wait about an hour for the last quest to complete so I would have 8.
Old Mar 28 2014, 07:49 PM

ok i am kind of frusrated last night i went to bed i had 6 done and when i came on tonight i had 4. i would of had 8 done.. ok did this not start on the 25.. they need explaine this better i have not got a single fc yet..
Old Mar 28 2014, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ok i am kind of frusrated last night i went to bed i had 6 done and when i came on tonight i had 4. i would of had 8 done.. ok did this not start on the 25.. they need explaine this better i have not got a single fc yet..
There are still glitches in this as it is new. Some don't see the counter and we don't know all the ways this works. We will try to get some clarification on all this from the developers. Just need to be patient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2014, 08:17 PM

I'm just happy to take whatever extra farm cash we get. My first one a day or two ago. Thanks RauL

Old Mar 28 2014, 08:28 PM

thanks taz i guss i should get the 1 fc and run. i could of had 2..oh well
Old Mar 28 2014, 09:08 PM

So. I work overtime, bust my bu++, and get 2fc for the 8/7.

Or, I take it easy and get 1fc every three days. That's 2fc a lot easier and quicker than the other method.

Is there a catch here? Am I missing something? For it to be a challenge it should be _3fc_ for the 8/7. That makes it a challenge. Raul??

Old Mar 28 2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
So. I work overtime, bust my bu++, and get 2fc for the 8/7.

Or, I take it easy and get 1fc every three days. That's 2fc a lot easier and quicker than the other method.

Is there a catch here? Am I missing something? For it to be a challenge it should be _3fc_ for the 8/7. That makes it a challenge. Raul??

Hi, once you claim cash, be it 1 or 2fc, you wont be able to claim anymore for 7 more days... so it's 1 or 2 every 7 days

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread