Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2009, 06:13 PM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Feb 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:
Default Refuel not working

the gifts of fuel not working today. It worked fine last night, but not tonight.

Visit Fruity Acres

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2009, 06:45 PM

Location: I was born in a run down farm house where I grew up with my mother and 12 brothers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittanySue18 View Post
WELL mr chuck.

looks like you are sadly misimformed.
quite obviously these games all came out
(around the same time)
and it takes time to fix these things
WE are helping in the development of the game and how it will turn out in the end
our suggestions and ideas are being thought about and put into a game that lots of people love
takes time to do this kind of stuff
but since your so high and mighty on your horse why don't YOU make a game with your ever so significant knowledge and see how long it take you to pull your game outta BETA
No i am not saying that all these games were derived with the fact that they'd ever get out of BETA version
and yes some were mass produced for volume and not quality (ie zynga games. more specifically the roller coaster game)
but i believe that farm town is not one of them

Thanks so much for your splendid opinion,
Farmtown supporter
Brittany,
There seems to be two camps here, those who love to support the Beta program with blind loyalty and those who actually get frustrated at network glitches month after month after month. I hired people last week from the forum and two of them had to refresh and log back in twice to be seen. I click on people and can't hire, and harvest crops to have them reappear after a refresh. I know it's beta but it just does not work reliably...EVER. I love this game, but I can't take it any more. The developers really do NOT listen to us. I have never had one suggestion considered and I have had some solid constructive advise to share. Slam away if you want to, but open your eyes as well.

I apologize to all for my frustration, but this IS just a game, and it's just not fun anymore. It should be no surprise that Farmvill is the number one game on Facebook. The developers here have clearly stopped listening to the users. Goodbye to all my great Farmtown friends!!!

Chuck

Last edited by Chiocciman; Nov 03 2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old Oct 23 2009, 06:55 PM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: Jun 04 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:
Default big seeder not working

i have gas . . . the money. . . the seeder. . . i click the seeder choose plant seeds. . choose seeds . . and it plants one at a time. . . not sure whats up. . do i have to be a certin level?

Visit Daddy's Farm

Old Oct 23 2009, 07:33 PM

Smile Fuel Tanks

I am a face book user. It was my understanding that when you refuel 1 of your fuel tanks would dissappear with each refuel. I had 4, when I refueled all 4 dissappeared. Maybe I misunderstood. Please answer.
Old Oct 23 2009, 07:58 PM

could someone please tell me if my fuel tank that shows under my FT coins is the only one I need? I had 7 in my gift box that friends had given me as gifts and now they have all disapeared??? Where can we store these fuel cans??
Old Oct 23 2009, 09:18 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Feb 19 2009
Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinMH View Post
I bought all of the tools as soon as I saw they were available. Haven't used them yet, don't even care if they do or dont work. They look cool and were inexpensive.

Thanks for the new features and keep them coming! I have faith in the theory of more land and I believe it will come in time.

Some of you people are funny. You seem to think that all it takes is a wave of a magic wand or something to make changes to this game. It takes time, building, testing, correcting, improving, implementing and distributing of these changes. Some of them require a huge overhaul in the whole game or even getting most of the way through a project and find it is not gonna work so to go back and restart again just to satisfy a bunch of whining people who are playing a free game. You ask for something, in time the devs have been accomidating, and you still complain about it. "ALL our hard work!" Are you serious? you are clicking a button on your mouse! Sit back, relax, enjoy your FREE game for what it offers, be happy with whatever the devs improve on AGAIN FOR FREE. There are plenty of other FREE games availabe on Facebook to pass your time if you are exhausted with Farmtown. Harvest your fields, leave your farm as is and take a break. Come back in a few weeks and check to see if there are improvements that will satisfy you. If not....continue your break. Very Simple
Thank You, I agree with you.

Visit Mary Lou's Farm

Old Oct 23 2009, 09:56 PM

Bought the new seeder and harvester - mainly because I don't have anything else to spend the coins on. A lot of my neghbors are level 34's and are becoming inactive because there is no where else to go.

I wouldn't be suprised if that is where most of the inactive farms come from.

Right now I have 6 mansions, 5.12 million coins and 213,00 XP's. It would be nice to know if additional farms or even more land is even in the works. If not I will quit wasting my time accumulating coins and XP's and move on to something else.
Old Oct 23 2009, 10:01 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Apr 24 2009
Level:
XP:

Probably did it cuz Farmville has all the machines and they figured that they had to have them... only thing is in Farmville you have to do all your own work!! I think however we should keep an open mind.. we must remember this is is Beta version still.

Susan

Visit Susan's Cloverdale Farm

Old Oct 23 2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Reevy View Post
could someone please tell me if my fuel tank that shows under my FT coins is the only one I need? I had 7 in my gift box that friends had given me as gifts and now they have all disapeared??? Where can we store these fuel cans??
When you click on "use" for one fuel cans, it uses all of the fuel cans in your gift box. It gives a list of all of the fuel accumulated, and so for your refuel, it would say: Gifts...7 = 700 gallons. So your gifts are now part of the total. You can't save your gifts or store them unless you just leave them on facebook without accepting them. But I don't see why you would care. You don't lose that gas from those gifts. What you don't use today, then you can use tomorrow. The only time you will lose gas is when you choose to refuel again. So just use every drop before you refuel next time.
Old Oct 24 2009, 03:19 AM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: Sep 05 2009
Level:
Trophies: 10
XP:

My question is if you have 5 fuel as gifts. you fill up with one. There should be 4 left right? Then you use them at a later time? All 4 of mine disappeared when i filled up.

Visit Welcome to Barracho!

Closed Thread