Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 29 2014, 10:30 AM

Default farm cash for quest

I've completed 3 quest in the 7 day time frame but it's telling me not enough quest at this time...isn't letting me collect...would like some help please
Old Mar 29 2014, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle K Ranch View Post
I've completed 3 quest in the 7 day time frame but it's telling me not enough quest at this time...isn't letting me collect...would like some help please
Did you collect on the day this was released? If so then you have not reached the 7 day time frame yet for another collection. It has only been 6 days from the release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 29 2014, 10:59 AM

How often are we supposed to be able to work neighbor's facilities? I tried to find the answer via the "Chapter 13: Facilities" link that's posted in the Facilities help thread but I got a page telling me I don't have sufficient privileges. Guess I need to go plow a few more fields to earn my stripes. ; )

Anyway . . . things were fine all day yesterday but this morning, anytime I try to work a facility, I get the Ooops! message that the mayor has already worked them. I thought that was odd but I thought that maybe it was set to 8 hours and that maybe it hadn't been 8 hours. However, it's noon here now and I'm still getting the message. I just checked my timer thing and it says I can work facilities again in 5 hours! Since I haven't worked any since last night before bed, that means it's either stuck or mine's set for around 20 hours. Ironically, I CAN work client services - and usually I work one, then the other of the same neighbor.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 29 2014, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
How often are we supposed to be able to work neighbor's facilities? I tried to find the answer via the "Chapter 13: Facilities" link that's posted in the Facilities help thread but I got a page telling me I don't have sufficient privileges. Guess I need to go plow a few more fields to earn my stripes. ; )

Anyway . . . things were fine all day yesterday but this morning, anytime I try to work a facility, I get the Ooops! message that the mayor has already worked them. I thought that was odd but I thought that maybe it was set to 8 hours and that maybe it hadn't been 8 hours. However, it's noon here now and I'm still getting the message. I just checked my timer thing and it says I can work facilities again in 5 hours! Since I haven't worked any since last night before bed, that means it's either stuck or mine's set for around 20 hours. Ironically, I CAN work client services - and usually I work one, then the other of the same neighbor.
Which link in Chapter 13 did you click that said you didn't have permission?

The working facilities/services time is a little confusing. It is 8 hours after the last time you worked any facilities and not on the person's facilities you are trying to work. The timers keep track of those times for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 29 2014, 12:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Ooops......

I think there is more going on to the "Oops I already worked those facilities for you" problem. Maybe it is only when they mayor does them, I have 2 trains, but it will say that on some of the farms, then give you a little bit of product on some of the farm, then maybe the next one will say the Oops message again. I mean this happens on the same person's farm. So, either I worked them or I didn't. too many to be just somebody bought a new facility on a farm, etc.
Also, would like to know if when I get the Oops message, does the game think I have now worked them again at this time? then start my timer over again?
Thanks for any info, been playing long enough you would think I would know most of this, but thought perhaps nobody had reported the different messages on the same person's farm.
nml
Old Mar 29 2014, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nml View Post
I think there is more going on to the "Oops I already worked those facilities for you" problem. Maybe it is only when they mayor does them, I have 2 trains, but it will say that on some of the farms, then give you a little bit of product on some of the farm, then maybe the next one will say the Oops message again. I mean this happens on the same person's farm. So, either I worked them or I didn't. too many to be just somebody bought a new facility on a farm, etc.
Also, would like to know if when I get the Oops message, does the game think I have now worked them again at this time? then start my timer over again?
Thanks for any info, been playing long enough you would think I would know most of this, but thought perhaps nobody had reported the different messages on the same person's farm.
nml
No the time doesn't start over when you get the Oops. For those you are getting the oops on some farms and not on others, I would wait overnight to work those again. It does not have to be that they bought new facilities. It could be that they have filled some that were not filled the first time you had worked them.
Old Mar 29 2014, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Which link in Chapter 13 did you click that said you didn't have permission?

The working facilities/services time is a little confusing. It is 8 hours after the last time you worked any facilities and not on the person's facilities you are trying to work. The timers keep track of those times for you.
The link is this URL: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314890

I found it at Help & Support > Facilities & Facility Manager - there's a hard-coded link at the top of that post that tells us to go to Chapter 13 and gives that URL.

Also, I still think there's something up with the Ooops message. I went to bed around 10:30pm last night - it's 2:15 pm here now and I'm still unable to work any neighbors' facilities. Services, yes, but not facilities.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 29 2014, 01:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
The link is this URL: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314890

I found it at Help & Support > Facilities & Facility Manager - there's a hard-coded link at the top of that post that tells us to go to Chapter 13 and gives that URL.

Also, I still think there's something up with the Ooops message. I went to bed around 10:30pm last night - it's 2:15 pm here now and I'm still unable to work any neighbors' facilities. Services, yes, but not facilities.
I fixed the link. That Chapter had been updated and the link was not changed in the Facilities and Facility Manager thread.
Old Mar 29 2014, 04:03 PM

Please consider making the information about how many Quests have been completed in how many days more explicit .... 4 jobs competed in 7 days actually tells us nothing. Perhaps a graphic would make it clearer? The figures in the Jobs completed line would move one space left once Day 8 is reached

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Mar 29 2014, 04:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Please consider making the information about how many Quests have been completed in how many days more explicit .... 4 jobs competed in 7 days actually tells us nothing. Perhaps a graphic would make it clearer? The figures in the Jobs completed line would move one space left once Day 8 is reached

thats a good idea, i like it any way
Closed Thread