Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 27 2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew123 View Post
Wheat is already outdoing the Pineapples since you get 600 coins by using the Wheat Mill to make flour.

Plus, you only have to pay 80 coins for each square of wheat rather than 300 coins each square for pineapples.
Old Mar 27 2010, 02:23 PM

What are the chances of farm expantions? I have run out of room!
Old Mar 27 2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
I forgot to thank the devs for their constant help and for giving us new things to play with. However, to be technically correct there is no such thing as a stand-alone bamboo tree. In my real life backyard I have been trying for many years to kill a stand of bamboo. It reproduces like a herd of rabbits. So if we are to have a "bamboo tree" it needs to be planted in a pot and not in the ground as if it were a productive attractive tree.
I've been asking for a variety of pots & would like to be able to pot bamboo too. Wiould also like taller "stands" of bamboo to use as divider for garden/meditation area...like bamboo screen. None of the fences really look right.

Also ?patiently? waiting for another farm. would like to set up a production one as first & second are full!

Last edited by Meranna; Mar 27 2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: adding to post
Old Mar 27 2010, 02:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
I had the same problem this morning. I had to click on PRODUCE FASTER about six times before the publish button would work.

But.. To the developers. We have the option to send this request to a specified list of people. I cannot send it to all 160 of my friends. They'd kill me. When I choose the specific list and put in the names the SAVE button is below where I can get to it and the PUBLISH button is behind this window. As a result I cannot post this on my wall or my neighbors walls. It would be great if we had the option of sending it to FT neighbors only instead of either everyone or having to type each name.

Is anyone else having this problem?

When you have this problem just hit your tab key until it gets the save button to come up then you can click on save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
I understand that but people who don't play games get irritated and I don't want to knowingly irritate well over 150 people, some of who aren't friends but business associates! The option is there to send it to the people we're neighbors with. I just hope they fix it so I can use it.
What the other person is trying to tell you is that if a person doesn't want to see wall posts from apps they can hover over the post on their news feeds and a hide button will come up. Now they click on hide and another options comes up you have a choice to hide wall post from that app or hide wall post from that person. If they choose hide the app they will still see wall post from that person but they will not see any wall post from that app no matter who post something from that app. I can understand that if you don't play a game you don't want to see 50 million post about it, so just hide the app and you wont see them. I have lots of apps hidden.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 27 2010, 02:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Great info on blocking the apps messages.. Will be sure to inform my FB friends on how to do this. Thank you for that.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 27 2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdoda4438@comcast.net View Post
I know what you mean about bamboo, so I "potted" mine and it works good may even be able to use crates, as I used the shamrock hats and i love it!!
Your farm is fabulous! Your ideas are very original and creative. Good work!!!

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Mar 27 2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey Farmer View Post
Open a second facebook account for games.
I did! But I also have one for my real identity.

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream
Old Mar 27 2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

When you have this problem just hit your tab key until it gets the save button to come up then you can click on save.

What the other person is trying to tell you is that if a person doesn't want to see wall posts from apps they can hover over the post on their news feeds and a hide button will come up. Now they click on hide and another options comes up you have a choice to hide wall post from that app or hide wall post from that person. If they choose hide the app they will still see wall post from that person but they will not see any wall post from that app no matter who post something from that app. I can understand that if you don't play a game you don't want to see 50 million post about it, so just hide the app and you wont see them. I have lots of apps hidden.
I understand and do that myself but people still get irate when they see the game information on their walls. There is even a group people have joined that says they don't want to know about your mafia, your farm or your fish!

I feel it is my responsibility not to spam their walls with information they don't want.

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream
Old Mar 27 2010, 03:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default suggestion idea

i want to say thank you for all your hard work is it possible to ask for requests for other plants to grow on farm?
how about herbs like mint and lavender and ginger etc

more flowers be nice also be nice to do with the flower garden and flowers i had an idea you buy a bee hive and then the bees pollenate your flowers and plants on farm they grow faster

and then u can sell the honey for money

turn the fruit u get from trees into pies apple pie peach pie etc

keep up the good work

My Dream Farm

http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/A...s=fi:48663405
Old Mar 27 2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

I understand and do that myself (blocking apps) but people still get irate when they see the game information on their walls. There is even a group people have joined that says they don't want to know about your mafia, your farm or your fish! I've even heard of many people who delete friends if they display game information on their walls. It's a bigger issue than some people are aware of.

I did finally figure out that the tab key would work but that doesn't work either. Sure, I can see the SAVE button and click on it but it doesn't actually save your list. You'd have to type every name every day when you want to send the message.

I feel it is MY responsibility not to spam all the walls with information they don't want. The system needs to have the ability to save our customized lists like it says it will.

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream

Last edited by janisko; Mar 27 2010 at 04:00 PM.
Closed Thread