Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 11 2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyscout57 View Post
I still haven't received any farm cash for the new release. Why is that?
There were no new levels added with the latest new release. We will get farm cash with the next lot of new levels added.

Old Sep 12 2012, 07:36 AM

I bought both the green and the orange hand. Only the yellow and green ones are showing in my toolbox, although the orange one appears in storage. I don't seem to be able to use it.

What am I doing wrong?
Old Sep 12 2012, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
I bought both the green and the orange hand. Only the yellow and green ones are showing in my toolbox, although the orange one appears in storage. I don't seem to be able to use it.

What am I doing wrong?
Hi, It's like with the manure spreader and sprinklers... The green one does the work of both orange and green, so there is only need to display the green one, but you need both in order for the green to work.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 12 2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, It's like with the manure spreader and sprinklers... The green one does the work of both orange and green, so there is only need to display the green one, but you need both in order for the green to work.
Thank you Rob!

I tried to use the green hand to overlay paving stones on big sand patches, but they sank underneath. I obviously haven't got the hang of it yet.

Please could someone who has used the hand to redesign their farm give me a link so I can get some tips and ideas?

Many thanks!
Old Sep 12 2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Thank you Rob!

I tried to use the green hand to overlay paving stones on big sand patches, but they sank underneath. I obviously haven't got the hang of it yet.

Please could someone who has used the hand to redesign their farm give me a link so I can get some tips and ideas?

Many thanks!
I cant get the hand to work with paths either - also it doesnt work on fences/hedges. It works great with buildings - - Ive not done anything spectacular other than squash all the buildings up on my farm 6 and put duplicate facs on top of each other on 9 and 12. great space saver.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 12 2012, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you Rob!

Many thanks!
Since they made the changes to the paths, in particular the stone paths and dirt paths, I don't think you can get them on top of anything else.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I cant get the hand to work with paths either - also it doesnt work on fences/hedges. It works great with buildings - - Ive not done anything spectacular other than squash all the buildings up on my farm 6 and put duplicate facs on top of each other on 9 and 12. great space saver.
I thought only 1 of each facility will be productive on each farm. Has that changed?
Old Sep 12 2012, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I thought only 1 of each facility will be productive on each farm. Has that changed?
No it hasn't changed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2012, 03:19 PM

I would really like to try out the goodies we can buy with farm cash but I can't buy it cuz I can't get farm cash!!! please fix this as I am not the only one out there with the same problem or at least tell us your working on it..btw I have done everything that is supposed to be a fix for this, even had a pro check it out but he says it's from your end not mine as all my settings are right!!
Old Sep 12 2012, 03:59 PM

Default Dispatch Train?

I have One locomotive Two Small Box Cars and Two small Container cars all on a straight track and can not dispatch this train.. I received update explaining that trains can be dispatched with any size cars.. what is the proplem and what do I need to do to dispatch my train???
Closed Thread