Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 27 2010, 08:00 AM

Quote:
And I see you've already made a start. This is one of the things I love about this forum.. so many players willing to give time and energy to helping other players. You guys are great.
I love to help out where i can, and i love playing FT i hope between all of us we can keep FT going for many years to come
Old Jun 27 2010, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
That's good news. It's looking more and more like the last FF update was a bit of a disaster for flash (lol) Thanks for letting us know 3.6.6. seems to be OK.
no kidding, the last FF update is what got me started on all these tweaks and fixes. i tried everything i could think of, re-installing what i could and everything, and still was bad. until i finally came to the conclusion it was the FF update. i will update to 3.6.6, and see how that goes.

UPDATE: i tried 3.6.6, it was an improvement on 3.6.4..... but i'm sorry to say, its nowhere near close to how smooth i had 3.6.3 running, so for the time being, i have reverted to 3.6.3, and again, game runs perfectly great on that

Last edited by Rob T; Jun 27 2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old Jun 27 2010, 08:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
AMEN! Thank you for saying it. I guess I should have but I didn't. If you all want to continue to whine and complain just stop playing. Delete your farm and go play a game that runs slower than a turtle. Farm your little hearts out in Farmville and pay out the a** for the useless **** they want you to have (cause they won't give you what you ask for). Rely on your neighbors to make your crops grow bigger and have to sit and click just as much (even more than here because you can't hire people to plow for you) to get any XP. Put all the cartoon buildings on your 1(ONE) farm and stare at how pretty they are cause they don't do anything else. Forget getting better income from your crops because you can't turn them in to anything else. This is how ever a wonderful solution to all your animal, crop, and production problems because you can't do anything with all the **** that you grow. Oh and don't forget to enjoy the never ending pop-up screens every two seconds asking you to share all your **** with your neighbors but you can't have any of it yourself even though it came from your farm!

To everyone else please continue to enjoy your game. It should run better and smoother once all the people that want to complain leave!
Well Said but unfortunately the complainers wont leave. They are only happy when they have something to complain about.
Old Jun 27 2010, 10:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just totally amazed at the App of the day... I had applied one yesterday and it didn't pay me the FC so i messaged the super rewards folks ... they had me send a full copy of the confirmation email and today my $2 was there.. and yes i was able to add the app of the day today.. was worried about that.... just too cool....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 27 2010, 03:44 PM

I've also been having problems with Firefox on Farm Town. I reinstalled my flash, emptied my cache, and it still acted draggy. So I installed Chrome and gave it a try and it was perfect. Just like Firefox used to act. So for now, I'll use Chrome for Farm Town but keep Firefox as my browser for everything else.
Old Jun 27 2010, 03:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyJohn View Post
I've also been having problems with Firefox on Farm Town. I reinstalled my flash, emptied my cache, and it still acted draggy. So I installed Chrome and gave it a try and it was perfect. Just like Firefox used to act. So for now, I'll use Chrome for Farm Town but keep Firefox as my browser for everything else.
i am also having troubles dang thing... uninstalled flash, reinstalled. updated fire fox.. not sure i have enough ram to install dang chrome....... this is just nuts. i had a partial layer going on and it freaking crashed on me again... guess i will attempt a install on chrome... people say it is better by far than FF has been lately any way...... thing is i am on freaking dial up and dang installs take hours grrrrrr
anyone know if Slash key is still accepting submitted graphics?? the link is there if you go to your account so i am assuming they are...... here's hoping... i did a few things for the farm that i have seen in the suggestions.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 27 2010, 03:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyJohn View Post
I did all that too even upgraded firefox to 3.6.6. I cant even harvest or plow someone else farm as it freezes on me. When selling my crops in the MP it takes forever
Old Jun 27 2010, 04:23 PM

l see the harvesting function has been tweaked. THANK YOU!! l used to click so fast trying to stay ahead of that girl - she moved like lightning LOL - always getting in my way. Seems that now l can click where l want as she is moving at a more normal speed.
Whew...!
Old Jun 27 2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTerry View Post
no kidding, the last FF update is what got me started on all these tweaks and fixes. i tried everything i could think of, re-installing what i could and everything, and still was bad. until i finally came to the conclusion it was the FF update. i will update to 3.6.6, and see how that goes.

UPDATE: i tried 3.6.6, it was an improvement on 3.6.4..... but i'm sorry to say, its nowhere near close to how smooth i had 3.6.3 running, so for the time being, i have reverted to 3.6.3, and again, game runs perfectly great on that
THANKS for the info!
Old Jun 27 2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_angel View Post
I did all that too even upgraded firefox to 3.6.6. I cant even harvest or plow someone else farm as it freezes on me. When selling my crops in the MP it takes forever
i found FF 3.6.4 or later have all been very sluggish with flash games
i went back to 3.6.3, which was perfect, i also use chrome too
Closed Thread