Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2010, 05:29 PM

most times when I hire from marketplace, the acceptance is NOT flashed on the screen, so I have to go to my farm to see if the person has actually accepted. It's embarrassing to hire people when others are already working the farm because they are understandably irritated with me. Can you fix this?
Old Aug 24 2010, 05:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
most times when I hire from marketplace, the acceptance is NOT flashed on the screen, so I have to go to my farm to see if the person has actually accepted. It's embarrassing to hire people when others are already working the farm because they are understandably irritated with me. Can you fix this?
that has happened to me for a while one reason i stay out of the market. but you need to check in the help and support section for someone to actually help you with this... good luck...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 24 2010, 06:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
how many xp points are necessary before new levels are reached? I am at 115 but have more than 133,000 xp points and would like to know how I can get enough farm cash to buy things I need
easiest way to get farmcash: buy them. This game is worth it.....
Old Aug 24 2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Jennifer Dawn View Post
easiest way to get farmcash: buy them. This game is worth it.....

hahahahahaha

Yep..... gotta agree with you there

and the second easiest way is the survey/apps/etc page.

and the third easiest way is to have a neighbor who no longer plays, gift you stuff.

and the hardest way is to be patient and save the $1FTC till you really, really, really, really want something (then wish you had waited, cuz something even better became available)
Old Aug 24 2010, 06:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
hahahahahaha

Yep..... gotta agree with you there

and the second easiest way is the survey/apps/etc page.

and the third easiest way is to have a neighbor who no longer plays, gift you stuff.

and the hardest way is to be patient and save the $1FTC till you really, really, really, really want something (then wish you had waited, cuz something even better became available)
i was so mad at myself one night (when they first started to come out with all the facilities) I had almost enough to buy something from saved up farmcash (wasn't any decorations that i really wanted). but i wanted to level up to buy something (or buy extra land maybe?) I accidentally bought a farmcash decoration item, used almost all of my farmcash.....
Old Aug 24 2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Jennifer Dawn View Post
i was so mad at myself one night (when they first started to come out with all the facilities) I had almost enough to buy something from saved up farmcash (wasn't any decorations that i really wanted). but i wanted to level up to buy something (or buy extra land maybe?) I accidentally bought a farmcash decoration item, used almost all of my farmcash.....
Similar story...... I wanted the semi truck (tractor only) for a decoration.... and clicked on the semi-trailer which would supply stuff I had no intention of using. So I just stored the darn thing.

Months later, along comes the brewery which needs that semi for yeast. But the yeast production is way too slow to make the brewery really profitable. So now I have 4 semi trailers at one farm, 3 at the other...hahahaha

Yes I have taken every survey possible, and app-of-the-day etc. Gotta do what I gotta do to get more than the 115 $$FC that comes with levels.

Old Aug 24 2010, 07:40 PM

thank you love to plat farmtowm
Old Aug 24 2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Similar story...... I wanted the semi truck (tractor only) for a decoration.... and clicked on the semi-trailer which would supply stuff I had no intention of using. So I just stored the darn thing.

Months later, along comes the brewery which needs that semi for yeast. But the yeast production is way too slow to make the brewery really profitable. So now I have 4 semi trailers at one farm, 3 at the other...hahahaha

Yes I have taken every survey possible, and app-of-the-day etc. Gotta do what I gotta do to get more than the 115 $$FC that comes with levels.

Hi, you say you have 4 Semis on one farm and three on the other.... do they all work ??
Old Aug 24 2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:

I see you have two accounts..... is this what you mean... 4 semi's on one account and 3 on the other. Don't want people getting confused thinking they can have 4 semi's on the one farm working independently from each other. I think they have to be on separate farms.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Aug 24 2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, you say you have 4 Semis on one farm and three on the other.... do they all work ??
Yes, as long as they are on separate farms

Also thinking of getting another Dairy Plant
and another coffee shop.
Closed Thread