Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 08 2011, 12:26 PM
denver729
Account Not Linked

Oh..OK sorry about that.

I would assume Easter decorations would not be released until April this go-round.

And nope..still no St. Patrick's....patience patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
I was questioning Jannie Mae's prior post, saying:

"Thanks for the updates........now when will the Easter Decorations be coming out? I'm ready to decorate!! "

Leads one to believe that St. Pat's day decorations are out, and that she was looking forward to another release.... I am well aware of the speculation about new decorations and a 9th farm....
Old Mar 08 2011, 12:52 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Is it just me, or do the game updates seem to be coming further and further apart? There certainly is no shortage of ideas to enhance the game.
Old Mar 08 2011, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Is it just me, or do the game updates seem to be coming further and further apart? There certainly is no shortage of ideas to enhance the game.
Yes...I'm watching the other games putting out St Paddys day decorations and Mardi Gra stuff and I'm like "what about FT"??....And I hope the next release us far more than a few St Pats decorations....
Old Mar 08 2011, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
It has been over three weeks since an update which is a little longer then usual but there was an issue with the last update. It took them two weeks to get the new facility features working so that may have delayed the naxt updte. I do think that they could at least put st.pateick's day stuff back in the store even if it is just last years stuff.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 08 2011, 01:37 PM
denver729
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Yes...I'm watching the other games putting out St Paddys day decorations and Mardi Gra stuff and I'm like "what about FT"??....And I hope the next release us far more than a few St Pats decorations....
That's why I keep saying... we should have a "year-round holiday" category in the store...at least for the previously released/older items.

However, someone told me that it's not necessary because you have storage... Well, like me, I do A LOT of decorating, and unlike some people like me, I don't have all that storage.

I know...get more neighbors...but (no offense to anyone) some people do not want people that they don't know to be their neighbor, which means add them to their FB account. So they can only have neighbors that play the game that they actually know as their real friends.

So to me...I feel that it *is* necessary.

Just my opinion though.

Denver
Old Mar 08 2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
I was questioning Jannie Mae's prior post, saying:

"Thanks for the updates........now when will the Easter Decorations be coming out? I'm ready to decorate!! "

Leads one to believe that St. Pat's day decorations are out, and that she was looking forward to another release.... I am well aware of the speculation about new decorations and a 9th farm....
Actually I took it as a thank you for the updates, as in the title of this thread, which is New Release--February 11th, 2011

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!

Last edited by Mrs Borgies; Mar 08 2011 at 09:15 PM.
Old Mar 08 2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver729 View Post
That's why I keep saying... we should have a "year-round holiday" category in the store...at least for the previously released/older items.

However, someone told me that it's not necessary because you have storage... Well, like me, I do A LOT of decorating, and unlike some people like me, I don't have all that storage.

I know...get more neighbors...but (no offense to anyone) some people do not want people that they don't know to be their neighbor, which means add them to their FB account. So they can only have neighbors that play the game that they actually know as their real friends.

So to me...I feel that it *is* necessary.

Just my opinion though.

Denver
Agreed.....Was it u at my farm the other day saying "hi".....I was away at the time even though i was there
Old Mar 08 2011, 04:59 PM

thank you for all you do to give continual happy farming experiences.
Old Mar 08 2011, 09:13 PM

Sure wish they would at least release the St Pat's decs from last year. PLEASE?!!!!
Old Mar 08 2011, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
Sure wish they would at least release the St Pat's decs from last year. PLEASE?!!!!
I really hope we get something by the weekend...And I Really hope it's more than St Pats day decorations....