Old Nov 10 2015, 03:06 AM

Game seems slow to load

since latest update

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 10 2015, 04:51 AM

Re Test Version
I dont have any option to use the multi planter when moving trees from the gift box. I get the menu with the choice of orientation but then it just goes straight to the farm with one tree.
I used this a few days ago when I first tested the first test version and it was working then.
Well how strange - Ive planted a few single trees and the multi planter option appeared now!!! I will keep trying it to see if I can recreate the problem.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Nov 10 2015 at 04:57 AM.
Old Nov 10 2015, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FarmerWitch,
Only thing I can tell you is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Sometimes the ingredient planner does not catch up or read correctly. The developers are aware of this. I have found that sometimes when I am filling that some facilities do not completely fill if there is a shortage somewhere ( mine is usually flowers). When that happens if I click play and then open and click the start all again it will finish filling.
Hi Taz ... If it helps the Devs in any way ...it seems to be happening only in the Restaurants

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Nov 10 2015, 07:48 AM

Default I haven't been able to harvest, plant or much of anything since Oct 17th

WF39, chrome user,
I cleared memcache and rebooted,
checked chrome for an updates I have current version,
My mouse is still doing the same thing for almost a month dragging so much the game is a snails pace...I haven't been able to harvest, plant or much of anything since Oct 17th
I check everyday to see if these issues have improved but nothing works anymore, I barely can do coop quests because it takes forever to go through.
I understand some have seen improvement so why is mine still impossible to fix
Can one of the developers please check my game personally? Perhaps if they do a fix can be made, otherwise sadly after 6 plus years I will have to give up on my daily addiction
Old Nov 10 2015, 09:12 AM
Account Not Linked

First off - thanks for the new thanksgiving decorations - they are fab

Secondly I haven't had much spare time recently so haven't read the rest of the replies in this section - just reporting that the search and hide still isn't working despite reverting back to previous release

I like being able to show just one specific item on my somewhat overcrowded farms

Am sure the Devs are working hard to fix things so happy to be patient
Old Nov 10 2015, 10:54 AM

Something new...when changing farms (in full screen mode) the whole screen turns white. Nothing else seems to change.
Old Nov 10 2015, 10:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the crops cut good, but the game wont go on full screen for me, so in the meantime its nap time
Old Nov 10 2015, 12:03 PM

I've found no trouble with the latest TEST VERSION at all this morning - nor now that is afternoon! Only I did note something that has occurred for nearly 3 years now that appears to have fixed itself. I have harvested, fished, chopped, etc. for multiple farmers today that normally have had a few stray flowers and trees leftover when using the large tools. And I have not had to switch to smaller tools for any of them. Nor have I had to blink the eye to get crops to be click-able. Way to go Raul & Company! I assume these repairs have been deliberate... The only trouble is jealous friends.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 10 2015, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Re Test Version
I dont have any option to use the multi planter when moving trees from the gift box. I get the menu with the choice of orientation but then it just goes straight to the farm with one tree.
I used this a few days ago when I first tested the first test version and it was working then.
Well how strange - Ive planted a few single trees and the multi planter option appeared now!!! I will keep trying it to see if I can recreate the problem.
I tried to reproduce the issue too before I typed my previous comment about how great things are going. I couldn't either!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 10 2015, 12:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

on my report that i couldnt expand, well i opened up another window, & it fixed it self, for the rest of the game, have no complaints except i still cant find 12 super hens
Closed Thread