Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casunderman View Post
Any idea when the 6th farm is coming? Hopefully the expansions won't be so pricy!!

Thanks--Love this game
Carol
Want number #6
Old Sep 06 2010, 08:35 PM

Red face Tree Production

I love the game but I really feel that the trees should produce more fruit. The output is not realistic at all and we are dependent on our neighbors to send most as gifts. Please help!!
Old Sep 06 2010, 09:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Default levels

When will there be new levels ? its hard to level out right after you upgrade only a few levels at a time instead of only adding 5 levels at a time you might want to add like 10 or even 15 ? just a thought here
Old Sep 07 2010, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccpete View Post

Some of us are making bets on how much F6 will cost when it come out.
A couple of us are guessing: one billion coins, lol!

Guess I will be using FC!!

Debbie Sue
Old Sep 07 2010, 12:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadoh58 View Post
I love the game but I really feel that the trees should produce more fruit. The output is not realistic at all and we are dependent on our neighbors to send most as gifts. Please help!!
I agree that the trees should produce more, I realize it is a game but it could be done a bit more dare I say realistically. Having said that I DON'T EXPECT the game to work like reality but there has got to be something that would be better than only getting one apple per tree. I think I will go over to the suggestions thread and put my thought for increased tree crop sizes so that the devs can find it since I know that they don't look here for game suggestions.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 07 2010, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Seriously ..... my guesstimate:

12x12 100k
14x14 1 mill
16x16 5 mill
18x18 25mill
20x20 50mill
22x22 75mill
24x24 100mill 256Million total

and the $20FT option from 18x18 up

I would "need" to do this at each set of farms....

at $256mill, I would still have $500million at each set to put toward farms 7 and 8

In summary...... devs... I am ready for farms 6, 7 and 8 NOW ( please )

Yet another great thing about this GAME!! Watch people scream yet what they do NOT understand is that on any other game you know from 18x18 up would be FC only!! Super kewl here that it is even offered for free coins.
Old Sep 07 2010, 12:39 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIAN C View Post
When will there be new levels ? its hard to level out right after you upgrade only a few levels at a time instead of only adding 5 levels at a time you might want to add like 10 or even 15 ? just a thought here
While I agree that getting more than 5 or 10 levels at a time would be nice we have to keep in mind how much the devs are doing and how much time it takes to make all of the new stuff that we get all the time AND implement new levels. each new level has to be very carefully thought out because there are certain perks that come with each new level. This means that they have to design all of the stuff that goes along with the level increase before they kick out new levels. New levels are supposed to be coming soon, as stated in the first post of this thread, at the same time they will be releasing a 6th farm so that is in the works as well. I assume that takes just as much work as all of the GREAT new stuff they keep giving us!

Happy Farming!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 07 2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
While I agree that getting more than 5 or 10 levels at a time would be nice we have to keep in mind how much the devs are doing and how much time it takes to make all of the new stuff that we get all the time AND implement new levels. each new level has to be very carefully thought out because there are certain perks that come with each new level. This means that they have to design all of the stuff that goes along with the level increase before they kick out new levels. New levels are supposed to be coming soon, as stated in the first post of this thread, at the same time they will be releasing a 6th farm so that is in the works as well. I assume that takes just as much work as all of the GREAT new stuff they keep giving us!

Happy Farming!
Exactly!! Not to mention the superb customer service being provided and fixing all the glitches from each update etc... With that and all you mentioned just imagine the man hours.... <giggles w/eyeroll> and there still seem to be people that think they should have it ALL for free and cheap coin!! Hmmmmmmmm.....

Debbie Sue
Old Sep 07 2010, 01:26 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
Exactly!! Not to mention the superb customer service being provided and fixing all the glitches from each update etc... With that and all you mentioned just imagine the man hours.... <giggles w/eyeroll> and there still seem to be people that think they should have it ALL for free and cheap coin!! Hmmmmmmmm.....

Debbie Sue
That is right! Give me everything I want, right now, for free, and darn it, it better work right the minute I get it! I don't care that it cannot be tested in every imaginable situation because there is no way that I could EVER do anything to mess up the game myself. I know exactly how everything thing works and I am to smart to be told other wise!

Of course this is a joke people, I am in NO WAY serious. Just to clarify for those that I may have offended.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread