Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 13 2011, 03:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry I can see a delay on future UPDATES

I can see a great delay on any future updates.. because if I was being a fly on the wall I can see Raul and his Dev scratching their heads wondering what they can do with this Disaster "belt system".. first flooding our walls, limits and people not know what they entitle... Raul its too hard.... can it and move on.

I been at the top limit of levels for so long.. there is really no challenges for us..

You need to move on and improving the game...
increase levels at least by 20-50
make things dear to buy utilities with farm coins or till you reach certain exp points not levels.

been playing game nearly 3 years and with no challenges I am getting bored with just seeding, harvesting, plowing, filling up my facilities. We need challenges.. Levels. Use of more new crops.

The aim of this game is not to make it easier but make us make desicions what crop will i do next etc. My problem have to much coins ($4 trillion) exp (18 mil)

Just an Idea.. once you reach say level 210 to get your next utilities must have x amount exp points
and the cost eg. $5 mill each
but also cost us say 3-5 mill exp points taken away from your total.. ( taking away your exp should not lower your levels but harder to buy your next item)

This will slow us down making more interesting and more challenging. I willing to spend real money but not just to keep doing the same old thing.. seeding, harvesting, plowing, filling up my facilities.

AND DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS FARMVILE ---- DONT MAKE US AS NEIGHBOURS TO SEND US THINGS TO CONTINUE PLAYING..

Ball is in your court Raul... now score a touch down.
Old Jun 13 2011, 04:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

more info on Belt System

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 13 2011, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
I can see a great delay on any future updates.. because if I was being a fly on the wall I can see Raul and his Dev scratching their heads wondering what they can do with this Disaster "belt system".. first flooding our walls, limits and people not know what they entitle... Raul its too hard.... can it and move on.

I been at the top limit of levels for so long.. there is really no challenges for us..

You need to move on and improving the game...
increase levels at least by 20-50
make things dear to buy utilities with farm coins or till you reach certain exp points not levels.

been playing game nearly 3 years and with no challenges I am getting bored with just seeding, harvesting, plowing, filling up my facilities. We need challenges.. Levels. Use of more new crops.

The aim of this game is not to make it easier but make us make desicions what crop will i do next etc. My problem have to much coins ($4 trillion) exp (18 mil)

Just an Idea.. once you reach say level 210 to get your next utilities must have x amount exp points
and the cost eg. $5 mill each
but also cost us say 3-5 mill exp points taken away from your total.. ( taking away your exp should not lower your levels but harder to buy your next item)

This will slow us down making more interesting and more challenging. I willing to spend real money but not just to keep doing the same old thing.. seeding, harvesting, plowing, filling up my facilities.

AND DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS FARMVILE ---- DONT MAKE US AS NEIGHBOURS TO SEND US THINGS TO CONTINUE PLAYING..

Ball is in your court Raul... now score a touch down.
Farm Town has never really been ALL about challenges, it's what you put into it yourself that counts, like being creative with your farms instead of seeing them just as a means to earn lots of coins and xp.

Why not move on from earning coins and xp? forget the seeding, harvesting and plowing for a while and maybe decorate more? We now have competitions, why not work towards those? So make your own challenges don't rely on the devs to make them for you.

As for new levels, I personally don't get all excited about them, they are after all just numbers.

As for the belts, no they are not a disaster, a little confusing yes, but not a disaster. The pop ups have become less and there is a lot to be gained from them once you have all your dans.

As the game has progressed, it seems everyone just wants more and more all the time, not stopping to think about how much is involved keeping a never ending supply of new releases, updates and challenges going. If the devs were to release everything at the rate people want, it will require releasing more and more cash items, which will result in more complaining.

I am also one of those people who wants more and more too, but I never come on here to complain about it, because I am totally aware the devs do what they can, I can't expect them to do anymore than that. So I have learned to amuse myself with what is available in the game. It's all about being imaginative
Old Jun 13 2011, 06:16 AM

How will I know if I received the happy bonus, the one for which I become eligible every time I harvest? The odds go up with each higher belt/dan but so far I have seen no official answer to that so I don't know if I have been lucky. How will I know what to do come tax time???
Old Jun 13 2011, 06:40 AM

OK...just get rid of that rotten, horrible, stupid, nasty, aggravating, annoying, bothersome, irksome, inconvenient, irritating, vexing, disturbing million coin limit!!!!!!!!!!! (And, yes I used my thesaurus. )

I clicked this morning after a more than 12 hour time between the previous click. I got ONE (count them ONE) click before the message came up that I got nothing cause I have reached my million limit in 12 hours?????????????? I don't think one click getting me 347 cotton put me over the million!!!!!!

And I have noticed that some friends post every bonus they can get......I only post the bonuses I want to get the crops on. I don't need flowers or fruit or lumber. So I click on cotton, wheat, sugar....things that run out fast.

Maybe limititing the amount of bonuses we can post in 24 hours would stop a lot of the postings. Make people play smarter and think about what they need instead of being greedy and wanting it all.
Old Jun 13 2011, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsy-Bumpty View Post
Farm Town has never really been ALL about challenges, it's what you put into it yourself that counts, like being creative with your farms instead of seeing them just as a means to earn lots of coins and xp.

Why not move on from earning coins and xp? forget the seeding, harvesting and plowing for a while and maybe decorate more? We now have competitions, why not work towards those? So make your own challenges don't rely on the devs to make them for you.

As for new levels, I personally don't get all excited about them, they are after all just numbers.

As for the belts, no they are not a disaster, a little confusing yes, but not a disaster. The pop ups have become less and there is a lot to be gained from them once you have all your dans.

As the game has progressed, it seems everyone just wants more and more all the time, not stopping to think about how much is involved keeping a never ending supply of new releases, updates and challenges going. If the devs were to release everything at the rate people want, it will require releasing more and more cash items, which will result in more complaining.

I am also one of those people who wants more and more too, but I never come on here to complain about it, because I am totally aware the devs do what they can, I can't expect them to do anymore than that. So I have learned to amuse myself with what is available in the game. It's all about being imaginative
Well said Oopsy!!! I agree!
Old Jun 13 2011, 07:10 AM

I agree Jean....my newsfeed also full of brown belt flowers and other items I don't need....wish people would box a bit clever with their postings!
Old Jun 13 2011, 08:39 AM

Honestly...people are so opinionated, even when so many good things are happening with Farm Town. I, for one, must congratulate Raul on all his hard work and to making this game the most long-lasting and enjoyable game in FB!! I don't mind all the things on the wall, I'm even searching for things on the wall which I need and can claim them. What's wrong with this system? At least farm town isn't clumpsy like the other known games which are known for their clumpsiness that we buy a building and then still can't put it up unless we go and send out millions of requests for useless things so we can put up the darn buildings!!

I LOVE Farm Town and the Dev. team's creativity in which to make this game run so smoothly, and so easily played by people of all ages. Other games pressure you to have neighbours in order to send out your requests to get the useless stuff that you need for your buildings. When you buy a building in Farm Town, it is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE for your use and for you to make coins. The posts on the home feeds wall are the cleverest thing. It's about time the Farm Town has some posts on the wall. I'm sick of seeing other games' useles posts on my home feeds page already. It is refreshing to see farm town has finally so cleverly made its way to have posts on the home feeds' wall.

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT FARM TOWN!!!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jun 13 2011, 08:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsy-Bumpty View Post

I am glad and agree with you Anyone can play the Farmtown the way they want but as a common male I gone pass the let see how pretty can I make my farm..

That is why this so great.. I have gone through stages and found hours of enjoyment.

In the beginning it was who had the most creative farm and with limitations of having no money to spend because you wanted save for that mansion that cost 1 million dollars
Then the next stage was a second farm with more decorative stuff to use.
Next came a change where more farms and new utilities followed by more farms and power tools.

Some like me are enjoying the game because They challenging themselves.
I developed a spreadsheet that told me when crops where due, what crops I need to harvest to ensure I could keep my factories going.. and NO, mine factories are not all always full. Working out what products gives me the best exp and $ amounts because of limited cheese production etc. Why use up valuable cheese on a product that gives you a few coins and 1 exp where you use the same cheese and get 4 exp and 100 coins. Can you see my challenge?

I am not play this game to have the highest exp or coins otherwise I wouldnt spend real cash on it. The challenge of the game for me how efficient can I run ALL my farms and facilities for maximum profit and points.

Please do not get me wrong.. I agree with you on all points if that the way you want to play your game.

I love this game because really it the only game that the Raul and dev listen to their players and come up with things that will make everyone happy.

I am not complaining but pointing out how I feel and hope I am giving suggestion or an idea to improve the game.

Personally I hate the idea of people getting free gifts for my hard work and effort just by clicking on a post. <evil> I don't like sharing my spoils, that why I like the work markets and sell and buy markets and not the free giveaways.
Old Jun 13 2011, 09:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer apples View Post
I agree Jean....my newsfeed also full of brown belt flowers and other items I don't need....wish people would box a bit clever with their postings!
while you may not need the flowers, some other neighbor of the poster may need them.

As has been said before the belt posting is only going to last till the 7th den is gotten. Then there will be no more posts of belts.

So grin and bear it, just click on game feed and see if there is anything you can use, Don't begruge other players from something they may need.

The bonus are nice but they will stop and then people will complain about not getting them.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread