Old Jun 29 2010, 02:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdamd View Post
First time this has happened to me - trying to load FT today and getting just a Green Screen, and IE says "done" at the bottom. At least I think it's green, I'm colorblind. Adds to the excitement of finding ripe apple and cranberry trees.

Hate to see crops go to waste - any help out there?
it is probably your browser. unfortunately IE and flash just don't mix.... If you can.. try to download google chrome or Fire Fox. they are much more compatible with Flash...then go to adobe site and use their uninstaller you can do a search for it at adobe and uninstall your flash and empty your temp files and then reinstall it..and reboot your pc.... hope that helps you....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 29 2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
it is probably your browser. unfortunately IE and flash just don't mix.... If you can.. try to download google chrome or Fire Fox. they are much more compatible with Flash...then go to adobe site and use their uninstaller you can do a search for it at adobe and uninstall your flash and empty your temp files and then reinstall it..and reboot your pc.... hope that helps you....
ummmm does IE mix with anything????? lmao
Old Jun 29 2010, 04:11 PM

I've always used IE but just encountered the big honking green screen after the last update...I mean, there's always some little thing, yes? I can escape out of the screen, reboot..and it is fine. I think it has happened maybe 5 or 6 times since the 18th.

But it is weird...GREEN PASTURES AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jun 29 2010, 04:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Where can Y get cows and goats?
Old Jun 29 2010, 04:53 PM

They have to be gifted. Ask your neighbors.
Old Jun 29 2010, 04:57 PM

Farmer Since: Mar 19 2010
Level:
XP:

when I put my animals in their barns and then logged out and came back in all of my animals were gone. This is from all of my accounts. How do I get them back????

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 29 2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
i need a mod to help me with something.. i was given this link to get gifts for farmtown i am not sure it is a legal type thing.. and should be reported.... this chick that gave me the link hired me to harvest on her farm to do her trees. and i was not able to harvest. so this is most likely an illegal site .....help please!! think i need to go back to her farm and find her on Fb and block her....
Hi Sleepy.

I posted the official Slashkey response to these links a short while back, as they're becoming more prevalent. Here it is:

Quote:
Slashkey is aware that users are implementing these sorts of game tactics and they are not condoned, as they are cheating.

Also, when clicking on the free gift links, users are taking their fate into their own hands, because we don't have any control over the content of those links and they are clicking at their own risk.

If these links are posted on the Farm Town discussion board, or anywhere else where Slashkey has any control whatsoever, they can and will be deleted.

Some have already been removed; if there are any more out there, please send the link via private message to myself or to another moderator, and we will ask Slashkey admin to deal with it.

Many thanks.
Old Jun 29 2010, 05:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Hi Sleepy.

I posted the official Slashkey response to these links a short while back, as they're becoming more prevalent. Here it is:
thank you for your response Molly this is the first time I have heard of such things. will defiantly not go to those kind of sites....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 29 2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
thank you for your response Molly this is the first time I have heard of such things. will defiantly not go to those kind of sites....
With the gift exchange.... life is much easier.... I can gift the same thing to everyone.... 40+ neighbors and growing.... twice a day.... sometimes 3 times to some neighbors....

and they do the same back. I am getting gifts (Lots) from neighbors who never gifted before. It is not unusual to open the game and have 15+ gifts waiting.... and they can be what ever I want them to be.

So use the gift and gift-exchange often to get what you need.

In the meantime I plant just the green and purple grapes at all four farms, and make a FORTUNE on the cellar and wineries.... gotta get ready for the next upgrade you know....

As to the gift sites.... so what....let the "buyer" beware. I assume that it or they are accessible to everyone anyway. Don't know about the risks of spam or "unwanted" contacts..... and I don't know if it is worse than having neighbors we never knew, will never meet, and we cannot be sure of. Most of my neighbors are friends or friends of friends, but I still have some fingers crossed..... lol

Last edited by MebeMrS; Jun 29 2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old Jun 29 2010, 07:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
I've always used IE but just encountered the big honking green screen after the last update...I mean, there's always some little thing, yes? I can escape out of the screen, reboot..and it is fine. I think it has happened maybe 5 or 6 times since the 18th.

But it is weird...GREEN PASTURES AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!
You owe me 1 dollar for using part of my name.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread