Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 27 2010, 11:14 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJestfulPoet View Post
You know I am really a bit surprised at all the complaining. This game has come so far in just the past few months I am totally amazed. I think everyone is expecting a little much from the devs.

These programs are not an easy task and some of the things we ask for border the insane yet time after time they deliver. I think they do an amazing job. Are there gliches and bugs ... well of course there are and there always will be from time to time. This thing is getting huge and I am having a blast!

Man I can remember when I first started playing ... sitting on level 10 looking at those that were on level 60. I thought I would never get there but now I am on level 115 with 5 fully expanded farms and all the facilities & tools. Some would say that's a lot of work ... I say it's been a lot of fun.

I always thought of Farm Town as a place to have fun with my friends and even make some new ones. So to all of you that moan and groan ... if you don't like Farm Town ... try Farmville or any of the other wannabees. There really is no need to come here and start unwanted drama.

To all my fellow FarmTown addicts ... have a great weekend!

TJP
I totally agree with you.................I have been doing FT for about 18 months. I think the devs are great and they keep us wanting more. I thank everyone who has helped us with all our queries and for listening to us.
Old Aug 27 2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
got a confusing thing going on..... i try to water flowers on my neighbors farms when i am done working their facilities and it always tells me they are not my neighbors.... yes i double checked the three i attempted to do yesterday and they are for sure in my neighbors list not accidentally removed or whatever... not sure if this has been happening all along or not. i was watering when i got a message to do it . just started trying this way a few days ago..... anyone else have this or is it just me??
When you are working the facilities it is done using a different method of access - if you want to water their flowers then come in via your own farm first then visit theirs - that should eliminate your problem.

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Aug 27 2010, 01:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
When you are working the facilities it is done using a different method of access - if you want to water their flowers then come in via your own farm first then visit theirs - that should eliminate your problem.

I see.. wish they could add that ability to the visit of working facilities..... seeing as you don't have the big need to visit farms to get credit to fill up with fuel any more ...... the only time my neighbors really water for me is if I ask them to while they are on my farm harvesting/plowing.... lately i do it myself it don't cost all that much in coins......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 27 2010, 01:25 PM

SunnyD, we don't have to visit neighbors anymore to get more fuel when we refuel?
Old Aug 27 2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
SunnyD, we don't have to visit neighbors anymore to get more fuel when we refuel?

If you click on the ReFuel you can see where you would get the fuel from, and how much it would be at the moment.

However, if you accept it, you then lose whatever balance you already have on hand.

With the refinery and a rig on every farm, it is rather easy to refuel with, say 40-50 neighbors, and get 250,000 gallons.

I sell what the refinery produces until my balance gets down to about 50,000 gallons......... and then keep production in the inventory till needed.
Old Aug 27 2010, 03:17 PM

i love all the new items but i am at a stand still now i appreciate all your hard work but is there any news on farm 6 when it will be coming out if it is coming out? i would really appreciate a reply thank you so much have lost interest in the game at the moment and its the only game i play once again thank you
Old Aug 27 2010, 03:19 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
got a confusing thing going on..... i try to water flowers on my neighbors farms when i am done working their facilities and it always tells me they are not my neighbors.... yes i double checked the three i attempted to do yesterday and they are for sure in my neighbors list not accidentally removed or whatever... not sure if this has been happening all along or not. i was watering when i got a message to do it . just started trying this way a few days ago..... anyone else have this or is it just me??
I also have noticed that when I am at my neighbors farms to in their factories I am not able to do anything else that I can normally do when I am there. I discovered however, that if i I go back to my own farm or just reload the game I can go work on all of my neighbors farms again. I think it has something to do with the coding that is required to make it so that we can work in their facilities. So to avoid the problem I usually make my rounds in every bodies factories, then refresh and make my rounds tending farms and watering flowers. Hope this helps!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 27 2010, 03:23 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post

A lot of people still need to visit their neighbors to earn fuel. Not everyone has the oil refinery for fuel. There are 4 people in my house that play and I am the only one that has the fuel refinery. I still like to visit my neighbors just to help out and we also still earn that extra little it of XP and Coins for being a god neighbor!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 27 2010, 03:40 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by i.believe.in.fairys View Post
i love all the new items but i am at a stand still now i appreciate all your hard work but is there any news on farm 6 when it will be coming out if it is coming out? i would really appreciate a reply thank you so much have lost interest in the game at the moment and its the only game i play once again thank you

I have not heard anything about a 6th farm but there are still a great many things that you can do to make the game interesting. You could redesign all of your farms, you can go work from the market place (that always proves interesting). I just had to redo 2 of my 5 farms and have had a lot of fun doing it. With all of the new decorations, buildings, and tools that they have given us there is always opportunity to do all kinds of neat and interesting things to do.

Please keep in mind that the developers are working very hard to give us all of the things that we ask for and that adding new things to the game is not an easy process. It takes hours and hours of code writing and trial and error to make sure that it works right before they release new items. Heaven forbid they release a new item that doesn't work just right!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 27 2010, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default complaining farmers

all the complaining is a drag......love the game. Thanks Dev.
Closed Thread