Old Aug 16 2010, 06:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I have the Fishing Boat, but I don't have the Tree Shaker I just couldn't see paying 45 FC for it, is it really worth it? We Really Need something to chop down Tree's :-)
for fruit trees, I think it is worth it. Down side of the shaker is I have added so many trees to keep the facilities running since I get them in batches of 32 for 1 click.

have redone the farms over and over. Am doing it again for the trees, moving then into the groves of 32 with 4 tree spacing between groves. Works best for me.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 16 2010, 08:10 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChaz View Post
It does 32 trees at a time if you plant your trees right. Go to my farm 1 and see for yourself. You plant them 4 across and 8 down in groups of 32.
I just went visiting MissChaz and have now approved putting the next update on HOLD.

I have new inspiration and some catching up to do.

Hold fire Devs
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Aug 16 2010, 08:32 PM

Don't pay any Attention to the last post Devs., there are Tons of US waiting for an Update Tonight Hopefully :-) Its been 18 days we need our Farm Town Fix :-)
Old Aug 16 2010, 08:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylynn84 View Post
Why is this expensive tool advertised as up to 32 trees when mine only does 6 at a time regardless of how i drag it. The trees are in a line. I bought it because my hand goes numb from clicking.

We need a chain saw for cutting down trees and make it for coins for god sake, us seniors have arthritis and diabetes neuropathy.
Take a look at my farm 2 this is how the trees need to be to get 32 at one time. You can separate the bunches as I have or bunch them all together but they have to be next to each other with no spaces to get 32 trees at a time.

Quote:
I have the Fishing Boat, but I don't have the Tree Shaker I just couldn't see paying 45 FC for it, is it really worth it? We Really Need something to chop down Tree's :-)
I have 3,000+ trees on my farm 2 and it used to take me well over an hour to harvest them. Last night was the first time all my trees where ready at the same time since the tree shaker came out. I chopped all my trees (about 100 of them) and harvested all my trees in like 15 minutes. I love the tree shaker it is worth every penny of fc it cost. If you do get it be sure to arrange the trees the right way to get the max use out of it.

Link to my farm.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1249120715

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 16 2010, 08:56 PM

Jas, have you looked at my farm 3, Valhart's Orchard, that's another way to set them up also. I can havest 32 trees in one click with the way I have them.
I have 3000 trees on there and room for more.
Old Aug 16 2010, 09:01 PM

Send a message via ICQ to MissChaz

I have jam packed Farms 1,2 & 3 with trees realizing you can never have enough for production. In total I have over 10,000 trees and I haven't even started on farm 4 & 5 lol.
Old Aug 16 2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Yep, It is one of my neighbors doing her nightly skinney dipping.

Grumpma...... put your corset back on.

Old Aug 16 2010, 09:08 PM

JAS - The Tree Shaker doesn't work on Tree's that have to be chopped down does it?
I looked at how u had ur tree's 8X4, how did u do it? I have alot of trees too, and it would take forever to redo them and I don't know what I would do with the trees while I rearrange lol
Old Aug 16 2010, 09:34 PM

Send a message via ICQ to MissChaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanny View Post
I just went visiting MissChaz and have now approved putting the next update on HOLD.

I have new inspiration and some catching up to do.

Hold fire Devs
This made me lol hun xD. Took me about 3 days to do each farm give or take. And it does keep you busy. Because I did trees over crops I couldn't grow anything on that farm until I was done. I used plots to separated my trees with plots while some use paths and I'm not a big fan of decorations. But in the end it was worth it. I love being able to load up my facilities. Comes in handy when you want to have more then one bakery and more then one juice factory.
Old Aug 16 2010, 09:59 PM

Talking

Quote:
Don't pay any Attention to the last post Devs., there are Tons of US waiting for an Update Tonight Hopefully :-) Its been 18 days we need our Farm Town Fix :-)

Blimmin' junkies
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Closed Thread