Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2010, 12:52 PM

Ok Raul - I think your definition of 'soon' and my definition are very different... the F5 button is once again feeling the pressure ..... the handsome lumberjacks (aka the tree chopper) is very welcomed but I'm rather looking forward to Farm 6 ... although I'm still trying to think of a name for it .... I might go for another of my Scottish Specials - what about Auchenshuggle, Bonkle or even Auchtermuchty???

You do like to build the anticipation levels!

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Sep 08 2010, 01:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I already picked out farm #6 name..... and just expanded my fifth to 24x24..... hope I"m not sorry for spending all the coins ... LOL may need them for the next update...... i figure that is when we will get that 6th farm probably next week.......I think they are trying to work out the glitch with the "hide decorations" before another release ...... don't you?

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 08 2010, 01:37 PM

I sure hope that's what there working on. I try and hide dec's and they still show.
Old Sep 08 2010, 01:56 PM

I'm really looking forward to having more levels before I get to 115. I love to see the little bar move and the pop-up that tells me that I have achieved something special. It's my understanding that if you are on level 115, when they add more levels you just automatically level-up to the highest level. I really don't want that!!! I'm on level 113 so if this is true, PLEASE get the new levels out very, very soon!!! Make them up to 200 or so, so that we can help our friends and neighbors with harvesting AND plowing, etc., without worrying about getting too many XP so that we'll never have any advancing to look forward to again. I hope I'm making sense... Also, I love the way some farmers have their crops doing double-duty with trees and crops. I tried to do that on my original farm that has been plowed since I started FT. Guess what...I have such a mess. I can't get my trees in straight lines or even all together for that matter! Then I read a post on here earlier that said something about this may cause problems with harvesting & plowing, etc. Oh my...I guess I'll deal with it, but it took me so long to get all of my trees moved around and I don't want to have to do it all again. So please, please, please get that sixth farm out very soon!!! I'm really, really tired so I'm probably rambling, but I hope I'm making some sense. By the way, this game is AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!!! You guys are GREAT!!! I'm going to go lay down now so my rambling will cease very soon. Thanks so very much for everything!!! Good night at 2:30pm after being up for over thirty hours. Happy farming.....zzzzz
Old Sep 08 2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMike View Post
It's my understanding that if you are on level 115, when they add more levels you just automatically level-up to the highest level. I really don't want that!!!
Lady Mike - your understanding is slightly incorrect - the only way you would automatically move up to say Level 120 is if you have sufficient XP points to reach Level 120 ... so if you reach Level 115 and then 2 days later they bring out Levels up to 120 I think it would would be superhuman and have to play 24 hours in order to go immediately to Level 120 ... Hope this helps your understanding.

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Sep 08 2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
Ok Raul - I think your definition of 'soon' and my definition are very different... the F5 button is once again feeling the pressure ..... the handsome lumberjacks (aka the tree chopper) is very welcomed but I'm rather looking forward to Farm 6 ... although I'm still trying to think of a name for it .... I might go for another of my Scottish Specials - what about Auchenshuggle, Bonkle or even Auchtermuchty???

You do like to build the anticipation levels!

Was the Update That Shall Not Be Named over with by the time Summer '09 rolled along? I can't remember when that actually happened.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Sep 08 2010, 05:03 PM

Smile Beautiful flowers!

Thanks Deb for the beautiful new flowers!! They are gorgeous and so colorful!! Thanks to the devs for all the new updates! Looking forward to the sixth farm, even 7th, 8th, and 9th too!!
Old Sep 08 2010, 05:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
Was the Update That Shall Not Be Named over with by the time Summer '09 rolled along? I can't remember when that actually happened.
Are you talking about flowers or the update that fixed a lot of bugs that took 2 months to roll out. The flowers is the update that caused alot of impatient posts but the other wasn't that bad besause it was manly bug fixes. The flowers was in spring of 2009.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 08 2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Are you talking about flowers or the update that fixed a lot of bugs that took 2 months to roll out. The flowers is the update that caused alot of impatient posts but the other wasn't that bad besause it was manly bug fixes. The flowers was in spring of 2009.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....The deatheaters are about......

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Sep 08 2010, 09:42 PM

keep in mind the flower thing we should not speak of lol. was before farmcash and i noticed that in the days before farmcash updates were rare and took forever, but since farmcash they come often so i think we wont wait as long for the next farm like the flowers. the developers probably wanted to post about it due to the high number of people asking for a heads up if there will be another farm. give players a little time to save and get excited knowing its coming.. thats just my speculation on it tho