Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2010, 10:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

oh i cleared my cache also seems that helps most times...... but still my big TG table is not showing up and i purchased that last year......maybe it will reappear later today never know......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 05 2010, 10:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you, I'm glad I finally know. I was hoping I could buy one without real cash.
Old Nov 05 2010, 12:56 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerigp1 View Post
It is more than cute--these farms are stunning! Can you really store your equipment? Don't do a thing--you have worked very hard and it shows.
thank you so much gerigp.. yes you can store your equipment you only need one seeder etc... and you can use them from your tool menu bar now..... and they will work on all your farms...... really cool eh??? oh the truck with the chainsaw for trees looks like a chain saw some people didn't realize that....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 05 2010, 02:12 PM
Senior Moderator

I too had half my farm 2 disappear and I had a Thanksgiving house sitting on it. Cleared cache and macromedia file and it came back.
Seems the Thanksgiving stuff is freakier than the Halloween stuff was.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2010, 02:44 PM

i was just wondering if they were going to be anymore levels as im at 133 now with 24 fc i was starting to panic as i have to save up for the facilaties i want as i cant afford to buy fc tks ft keep up the good work xx
Old Nov 05 2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuszy View Post
i was just wondering if they were going to be anymore levels as im at 133 now with 24 fc i was starting to panic as i have to save up for the facilaties i want as i cant afford to buy fc tks ft keep up the good work xx
Hi, there will be more levels and a 7th farm in the next release. Sorry we don't know when the release date is ... soon I hope
Old Nov 05 2010, 03:22 PM

Farmer Since: Jul 05 2010
Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, there will be more levels and a 7th farm in the next release. Sorry we don't know when the release date is ... soon I hope
i had thought the releasse was already there as there are now thanksgiving things not halloween but im assumeing those are just the thanksgiving things or the old thanksgiving items?

Visit connie's Farm

Old Nov 05 2010, 03:45 PM

Level:
XP:

[quote=DanR;4107706]Canada has one to Celebrate the Harvest second Monday in October. The USA one is celebrated for superstitious reasons.

Never knew that the USA one was for superstitious reasons. Would you care to enlighten those of us that have that day to give thanks to GOD for food, family and friends. I know Canada try to copy the USA on everything and then the reason for just celebrating the harvest.... how about giving thanks to GOD for everything that has come your way during the year?
Lets not insult one another here, every country has their customs and their days to celebrate this or that, I am Cuban I don't celebrate my country's holidays anymore, not that I have forgotten them but I am in the USA now and an American Citizen and my heart is here and I do give thanks to God that day for letting me free of speech and have liberty to say what i want. You want things from your country go to the suggestion box and write it down, I am sure if enough of you ask for it you will get it.
Old Nov 05 2010, 03:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
oh i cleared my cache also seems that helps most times...... but still my big TG table is not showing up and i purchased that last year......maybe it will reappear later today never know......
Sunny I could not find anything on my storage from TG of last year, and I know I kept some on the things on storage, but the new ones are so cute that I decided to just start fresh, lol
The TG house just goes perfect with the facilities, looks like another restaurant, shame we can't serve anything on it. The pilgrims are adorable and the fence is great, such detail... thanks guys and dolls....
Old Nov 05 2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbybabygurl View Post
i had thought the releasse was already there as there are now thanksgiving things not halloween but im assumeing those are just the thanksgiving things or the old thanksgiving items?
Hi, there are new (and old) Thanksgiving items that came out the other day but that was not the new release, don't know what to call it really
Closed Thread