Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16 2013, 07:35 AM

Angry Disappointing!

Sorry, devs, but what I need & want much more than anything else is LEVELS/FC.

I am just shy of 50 million XP and all that work is USELESS and should be valued and rewarded.

Every year you release 24 new FC facilities, many new FC tools, not to mention FC expansion options. Yet we get a measly 100 FC which will buy AT MOST 3 facilities or tools!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE we need 40 levels EVERY update so we can buy at least ONE item!!!!!

And a backlog of 200 levels/FC would not be too much to start immediately!!!

Last edited by Tony D; Feb 16 2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: addendum
Old Feb 16 2013, 08:30 AM

Smile Excellent work!!

Absolutely wonderful upgrades!! Am so pleased. Great Job!

My "wish list" is getting smaller and smaller. The only things left on my list is:

#1 button to load up all of my 200+ factories at once or faster than clicking each one
#2 ability to hire someone to "plant" my crops....they do everything else except plant for us
#3 More turbo (1-click) tools to harvest, plow, etc. the farms all at once.

I will be one happy camper when those come out!! WOO HOO

Raul, you have some very talented people working for you.... kudos to all of them and you!! Keep up the great work.
Old Feb 16 2013, 09:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and Devs for the new update. Love the new filter in the facility manager and the sprinkler for all farms.
Old Feb 16 2013, 09:23 AM

Angry I just used red sprinkler but not all crops fertilized

Hey what's up
All was working great yesterday but today I just planted Raspberry thank goodness it wasn't something longer!
only about half is fertilized
Will the Mods please inform the Developers so this can be fixed ASAP
I usually throw down longer crops on Saturday afternoons so I can have off on Sunday's so this won't be a problem for me tomorrow but I'm sure others are and do depend on the red sprinkler working right when throwing down longer growing crops.
Thank you in advance
Old Feb 16 2013, 09:52 AM
Account Not Linked

I have the same problem as Willow Tree Farm. Just watered Farm 16, 12 hour crop to harvest in 6 hours. Didn't work. But it did work on Farm 17. Go figure.
Also while working farms, watering didn't work unless I refreshed farm.
The gift selection has become very boring. Can't new things be added and possibly rotated every few months.
Old Feb 16 2013, 10:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Since you started rolling out new update 2 days ago I have had serious loading and saving issues. I cant move the field around when planting unless I hit save first, then it takes for ever to save. I have this problem when working for others also. Have new windows 8 computer with 8 gig server is wf9. Just giving feed back on new update. I do all the cleaning tips very often , do not have this issue on other games on face book.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 16 2013, 10:27 AM

Ok this is strange, I have not upgraded to the last few sprinklers, I still have the red one. Some how I have at least one filed that is half fertilized and the other half is not. I am guessing I clicked on it before my guy was still walking around planting. Now this use to never happen, if you clicked on the field before it was done planting it would you give you message that it couldn't be done yet or that avatar would say it was busy. Two ways to fix this, 1st put that check back in place or 2nd at what I feel would be the best idea, Is make the planting as instant as harvesting or plowing someone else 's field. Which may help the other problem I am having since the previous update. A few of my fields have become incredibly slow. It is like every section is like when you first start planting and you have to wait for it to be completed before you can click again to plant more. Sure would like to see the planting process sped up so you don't have to wait on the avatar to go to each and every darn little square. I have been wishing for that for a very long time and it ain't happened yet.
Old Feb 16 2013, 11:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default issue with sprinklers

Tiger suggested that I post this here...I used my orange sprinkler to speed up crop growth. Only half of the crop was watered. I have a pic of what it looks like under help and support . Thank you....I do so love this game and hopefully the problem will be solved shortly. Thanks for the new goodies!
Old Feb 16 2013, 11:18 AM
Account Not Linked

This latest update is causing me problems with fertilizing, too. It only fertilized part of a field. It seems the farmtown developers are trying to drive the old timers away. We have asked for extra storage in the animal barns and extra production in the mineral mines for a long time. The developers don't care and don't do anything. We have complained about the white lettering covering the tip of the cursor making it hard to work, especially on flowers. The developers don't care and don't do anything. The only reason I would like to see another farm added is so I could add extra animal barns and mineral/ore mines. Right now it is impossible to produce enough material such as eggs and llama wool. I have had to store about 1/2 of my facilities because I don't have enough material. It would be useless and stupid to spend real money on new facilities when you can't keep them loaded. The only way I can get fc is with a credit card because the developers do not want to add any levels above 400 and reward the people who have worked for the experience points. There is no way I will spend real money on this game because I don't know where it is going.
Old Feb 16 2013, 11:23 AM

I used the new Water Sprinkler.............seems it watered all the farms except my farm 17. Those crops do not show it watered, but the sprinkler itself does. So...........those crops are on target to get ready for the LONG time, while the rest have been shortened.

Just wanted you to know of this glitch. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
train