Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
yawn must be time for me to go to bed ready for the new huge new release tomorrow morning

wink wink nudge nudge
ok well im up now

im looking but cant see it

it must be here somewhere

(the new update that is)

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old May 18 2011, 07:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamblyne View Post
Well, yes -- but what's that got to do with it? ;-)

Increase them to what? What would the tomato gift have to be to actually make a dent in the thousands of tomatoes you need to run the facilities that need them at full production? 200? 500? 1000?

The gifts should be things you can't grow or produce yourself. My FB gift page is filled with 25 x sugar and 15 x blueberries. Frankly, I don't get why people send this stuff in the first place -- it's not like it's at the top of the page. They have to actually scroll down to find it. When I'm accepting gifts, the "worthless" ones are last. Yes, you can exchange them -- thank goodness. But the animals, trees and baits are the ones I collect first when I'm short of time. Which seems to be most of the time, lately. :-)

So, I'm not saying "get rid of gifts." I'm saying get the useless stuff off the gift page.

Edited to Add: Sorry! Just realized this wasn't a "Suggestions" thread. So, to keep it OT -- I *love* the stuff in this latest release. The combine rocks. I've given up trying to hire people most days -- I end up cleaning up what they don't do, or have to hire several people because one only harvests, the other only plows. One will do trees, but not flowers. So, I haven't hired in a long time. The combine makes working my farms a breeze. Thanks!!!

I use them all the time. Would love to see all gifts increased to 200. May not make much of an dent in what you need. but every little bit helps. Especially cows milk, Sugar, blueberries, Strawberries.

I use those gifts all the time. I wish you could buy all tress and not just recieve as gifts. Pain in the butt taking the trees from your gift box and putting them on your Farm.

But Keep those Gifts coming.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 19 2011, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
yawn must be time for me to go to bed ready for the new huge new release tomorrow morning

wink wink nudge nudge
Don't tease Al
Old May 19 2011, 12:47 AM

I think new releases are for soon. Last month I was unable to get onto my farms for two days. I got a white page every time I was loading the game. Had to get a neighbour without this problem to access my facebook account to go harvest my crops or all would have been lost. Then when the new release went through I was able to access my farms again.
Since last evening (my time in Thailand) I cannot access my farms. I once again have a white page when I try to access my farms. This has been going on since last night so well over 12 hours. I'm hoping the new releases will soon be there so I can once again access my farms.
I would love them to put in an ALL button in all facilities like they did for the meat trailer. I usually fill my facilities to the brim each time and have to click so many times on the buttons to fill my facilities. It takes me 2 hours to just fill them. If they could install an ALL button in all of the facilities it would mean just one click. Or a general button fill all to capacity within availibility of crops in storage.
This filling of the facilities is becoming time consuming. So please developers do something about this.
Thanks in advance.
Johan
Old May 19 2011, 03:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan De Pla View Post
I think new releases are for soon. Last month I was unable to get onto my farms for two days. I got a white page every time I was loading the game. Had to get a neighbour without this problem to access my facebook account to go harvest my crops or all would have been lost. Then when the new release went through I was able to access my farms again.
Since last evening (my time in Thailand) I cannot access my farms. I once again have a white page when I try to access my farms. This has been going on since last night so well over 12 hours. I'm hoping the new releases will soon be there so I can once again access my farms.
I would love them to put in an ALL button in all facilities like they did for the meat trailer. I usually fill my facilities to the brim each time and have to click so many times on the buttons to fill my facilities. It takes me 2 hours to just fill them. If they could install an ALL button in all of the facilities it would mean just one click. Or a general button fill all to capacity within availibility of crops in storage.
This filling of the facilities is becoming time consuming. So please developers do something about this.
Thanks in advance.
Johan
Just wondering ok?? have you check to see if your Flash player needs to be updated....... that happens to me when there is an update...... just asking....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 19 2011, 04:11 AM

Smile

I updated my Flash player last time. I even updated my internet explorer to the latest version. I uploaded google chrome and I uploaded Mozilla Firefox. And then I also did a defragmentation, I used CCleaner, I ran my Spybot and deleted a lot of stuff to make space available on my hard disk. All to no avail. I tried doing all that again this time and it says my flash player is up to date and I have the latest edition.
It's just not cooperating. When I try to access my farms it gives me a white page. That's all I get a white page.
Last month I got a green page after 2 days. And then on the third day I could access my farms again and that was the day that there were the new releases.
So let's keep our fingers crossed today is the first day, the white page day, tomorrow ill be the green page day and then saturday will be the day there are new releases. Let's see if my predictions are correct.
Hope there are things to facilitate working the facilities as that is taking ages and I also read and have the same problem people don't come to work in the facilities anymore as it is too time consuming. Having to go from farm to farm and click on everything. What I do is I tell my neighbours about the link I put on the wall to come work and then get messages asking me if it's worth their while to come or not. On the market people are no longer interested in working on the fields and I end up most of the times doing my harvesting myself.
The game is running it's final stages I think. I hope the developers will be able to inject some excitement into the game or it will go down the drain like so many other games have done in the past.
Hope some developer will read of my predicament and help me come up with a solution to my problem of not being able to access my farms.
Thanks in advance.
Johan De Pla

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; May 19 2011 at 08:03 AM. Reason: removed e-mail
Old May 19 2011, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan De Pla View Post
I updated my Flash player last time. I even updated my internet explorer to the latest version. I uploaded google chrome and I uploaded Mozilla Firefox. And then I also did a defragmentation, I used CCleaner, I ran my Spybot and deleted a lot of stuff to make space available on my hard disk. All to no avail. I tried doing all that again this time and it says my flash player is up to date and I have the latest edition.
It's just not cooperating. When I try to access my farms it gives me a white page. That's all I get a white page.
Last month I got a green page after 2 days. And then on the third day I could access my farms again and that was the day that there were the new releases.
So let's keep our fingers crossed today is the first day, the white page day, tomorrow ill be the green page day and then saturday will be the day there are new releases. Let's see if my predictions are correct.
Hope there are things to facilitate working the facilities as that is taking ages and I also read and have the same problem people don't come to work in the facilities anymore as it is too time consuming. Having to go from farm to farm and click on everything. What I do is I tell my neighbours about the link I put on the wall to come work and then get messages asking me if it's worth their while to come or not. On the market people are no longer interested in working on the fields and I end up most of the times doing my harvesting myself.
The game is running it's final stages I think. I hope the developers will be able to inject some excitement into the game or it will go down the drain like so many other games have done in the past.
Hope some developer will read of my predicament and help me come up with a solution to my problem of not being able to access my farms.
Thanks in advance.
Johan De Pla

the last 2 updates have happened on friday mornings my time it is currently thursday night so hopefully in a few hours we will be flat out playing with new toys. (-:

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; May 19 2011 at 08:03 AM. Reason: removed quoted e-mail
Old May 19 2011, 04:58 AM

al_bundy you make me laugh when i read most of your post thank you for that
Old May 19 2011, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
al_bundy you make me laugh when i read most of your post thank you for that
not sure what part was funny lol was just responding to the other posters post

Old May 19 2011, 05:00 AM

that we will be playing with new toys and i hope you right