Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 19 2011, 01:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan De Pla View Post
My laptop was bought about 7 months ago. I have 6GB RAM. I have a new graphic card. I make my own movies which I film in AVCHD on my new camera Sony 700E which came out in Fabruary and I bought in March. I make HD films so my computer (laptop) is up to date. I use the Sony Vegas Pro software which is very specific and which needs a 100% high performance laptop/computer. I did everything I had to. I hope that it gets settled soon.
I sympathise. This has happened to me a few times, for several days or a couple of weeks. I follow ALL advice, it doesn't work. Then it just suddenly comes back without my doing anything.
Old May 19 2011, 03:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ss View Post
Not sure what's going on but FarmTown has really slowed up as a game lately.... neighbours are no longer interested in working facilities as they take to long, not seeing many workers in the market either im wondering whether people are getting bored as everything takes so long to do im hoping they dont bring out farm 10 11 ect and they concentrate on bringing some new excitement to farmtarm before the game really goes down hill .I love it but since neighbours have stopped working facilities its taking far to long to get the end product
You have to remember its turning spring time and summer soon to me here. People are spending less time at their computer and more time out side. I know I am but I still get my farming done.
Old May 19 2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Any Plans for a 5x5 Seeder? Possibly tied into the existing combine...so we could harvest, plow, and plant at the same time?

i like that idea,,,
Old May 19 2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosp41302 View Post
i hope there is an update today(its currently 6:36am thursday morning my time) i'm ready for new goodies that hopefully don't cost farm cash
EVERY THING WE NEED NOW IS COSTING FARM CASH,, so far no new seeds for the farms,, i need some new stuff
Old May 19 2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamblyne View Post
Well, yes -- but what's that got to do with it? ;-)

Increase them to what? What would the tomato gift have to be to actually make a dent in the thousands of tomatoes you need to run the facilities that need them at full production? 200? 500? 1000?

The gifts should be things you can't grow or produce yourself. My FB gift page is filled with 25 x sugar and 15 x blueberries. Frankly, I don't get why people send this stuff in the first place -- it's not like it's at the top of the page. They have to actually scroll down to find it. When I'm accepting gifts, the "worthless" ones are last. Yes, you can exchange them -- thank goodness. But the animals, trees and baits are the ones I collect first when I'm short of time. Which seems to be most of the time, lately. :-)

So, I'm not saying "get rid of gifts." I'm saying get the useless stuff off the gift page.

Edited to Add: Sorry! Just realized this wasn't a "Suggestions" thread. So, to keep it OT -- I *love* the stuff in this latest release. The combine rocks. I've given up trying to hire people most days -- I end up cleaning up what they don't do, or have to hire several people because one only harvests, the other only plows. One will do trees, but not flowers. So, I haven't hired in a long time. The combine makes working my farms a breeze. Thanks!!!
perhaps a gift token system would solve the problem to a degree anyway ...i have posted this suggestion 10 days ago in suggestions

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old May 19 2011, 08:38 PM

Yes you are right I also stated it higher up
In each facility ALL buttons for ALL facilities (not only the meat truck)
and the 5x5 seeder. Also the 5x5 flower harvester. That's a MUST too.
Hope they give that all to us.
Without the ALL button in facilities it's getting to be a long slow job to fill them up. I usually fill them up to the brim. Flowers for example you have to click 25 times on the 30 button to fill each flower up completely that's a lot of time consuming clicks. So Pls developers of Farm Town
ONE ALL BUTTON IN THE FACILITIES SO WE CAN FILL THEM IN ONE CLICK
Thanks in advance
Johan
Old May 19 2011, 09:23 PM

hmmmm was reading over the posts of each new release and since the upgrades started there has not been a single month without atleast 1 new release.

hmmm at may 20 now last was april 28

must be getting close

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old May 19 2011, 09:53 PM

I only hope the developers of Farm Town sometimes read these posts. I hope they do and they see what problems we are having (I AM HAVING). Still can't get on my farm and it's a GREEN page this time no longer white.
Old May 19 2011, 10:06 PM

I'm ready for an update that hopefully includes an ALL Button, multiple hire for MULTIPLE FARMS, hiring neighbors to plant our farms, and whatever other goodies the devs give us.
**Maybe even a farm 10...that would be great, I'm out of room.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old May 19 2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan De Pla View Post
I only hope the developers of Farm Town sometimes read these posts. I hope they do and they see what problems we are having (I AM HAVING). Still can't get on my farm and it's a GREEN page this time no longer white.
well going from white to green that would be a upgrade.

one of my old bosses would always put or pay packets in the bottom draw of his desk on a friday and after many weeks we found them in the Top Draw so it was concidered that we got a Pay rise

Trying to think of serious suggestions for you.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread