Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 21 2011, 08:25 AM

All the fork lift do is give you the "ALL" button for items in the food trailer. so what do you mean black box? your "ALL" button not showing?
Old May 21 2011, 09:05 AM

Forklift easily get your products in just 1 click .

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...000218959070=0
Old May 21 2011, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyValentine View Post
Forklift easily get your products in just 1 click .

yes, the forklift allows you to move all products from facilities to storage, one click per facility instead of 3-8 clicks per facility. ok. In facility manager, when i put the facilities in "done" order, then start clicking "Store, Store, Store" it times out. that's NOT time saving if I have to reload.... its not my computer. i click quickly on fish and it doesn't time out.

the forklift could do more - like move gifts to storage or be used on neighbors facilities ... to add value.

all i'm saying is that the forklift is NOT worth 40fc as is... just a warning for people considering it.

spending FC on big plow or harvest tools, they ARE worth the time saving.
Old May 21 2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink1 View Post
There is nothing wrong with the forklift it works fine for most people, including myself. So the problem has to be with your computer. Try refreshing the game before you use the forklift, and leave a longer gap between each click for store

If i have to wait between clicks, then where is the time savings?
Old May 21 2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie513 View Post
I wish they would atleast give us some spring stuff and take the winter. Did they really say tomorrow is the coming of the lord that is what my husband told me today. I said maybe I should go have some fun and buy some stuff and see everyone I love today than. Wow
Just like the updates here where only the Mods know when the next one is coming, Only the Lord knows when the next coming is. Any prediction my man is False.
Old May 21 2011, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
When you have 58 facilities it take a while to load them up instead of clicking 30+ or what ever 3 times having a "ALL" button like for the food trailers would save our hands.

I not asking for 1 button to do the whole farm.
I agree and disagree - yes it takes time - I have 80 facilities (1 of each plus two or three of some) plus two cow sheds, chicken coop etc. If there was an ALL button for loading them it would only work if you had sufficient ingredients - a lot of the time I have to carefully share out things in order to make all the products rather than putting all my eggs or onions in one basket.

I agree it IS time consuming but so was changing farms then clicking on each building to open it and then having to click 40 times for some things to load them to max in order to stock up so the manager and the 30 button are a great improvement.

Perhaps there is a programming problem with an all button that takes things from storage - the semi-trailer uses coins so doesnt need to check for sufficient stocks. This may also be why we cant get friends to work our service facilities yet - because it would have to reward them with coins not a % of goods and I guess there is a problem with programming that too. Any sort of pop up menu is notoriously hard to programme.
Old May 21 2011, 02:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Just like the updates here where only the Mods know when the next one is coming, Only the Lord knows when the next coming is. Any prediction my man is False.
Love it!!!
Old May 21 2011, 03:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumptv View Post
If i have to wait between clicks, then where is the time savings?
By suggesting waiting between clicks they are not meaning you have to wait a long time between clicks. However, if you think about it when you click to Store All you are storing anywhere from 1 up to 12 items in storage at once. The computer has to calculate all the changes to storage that is being done then store the number. If you hesitate until the text starts floating up, a second or two, then things will go smoother and it is a time savings as well as motion savings over having to open the facility then click to store each individual item.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2011, 04:17 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I agree and disagree - yes it takes time - I have 80 facilities (1 of each plus two or three of some) plus two cow sheds, chicken coop etc. If there was an ALL button for loading them it would only work if you had sufficient ingredients - a lot of the time I have to carefully share out things in order to make all the products rather than putting all my eggs or onions in one basket.

I agree it IS time consuming but so was changing farms then clicking on each building to open it and then having to click 40 times for some things to load them to max in order to stock up so the manager and the 30 button are a great improvement.

Perhaps there is a programming problem with an all button that takes things from storage - the semi-trailer uses coins so doesnt need to check for sufficient stocks. This may also be why we cant get friends to work our service facilities yet - because it would have to reward them with coins not a % of goods and I guess there is a problem with programming that too. Any sort of pop up menu is notoriously hard to programme.
I also think that an All button would be to much. You would load the first ones and run out of product on the latter.

The addition of the 30 was a vast improvement, but as time went on it turned out to be not enough for a lot of people. I can see a 50 button working well, It would increase what you do without being overkill.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 21 2011, 04:19 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
And the Mods are always sayin that only the developers know when the next one is comin.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread