Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2012, 05:07 PM

having the chest is great but why is it not for doing the whole farm? I have worked for farmers who have hired other workers and they jump from farm to farm getting the crop and leaving things such as fishing etc for others to do. The same goes when I hire for my farms they do what they want and leave ( I usually hire one person for all farms ) If you can not do what you were hired to do on that farm why should you be rewarded?
Old Dec 23 2012, 05:18 PM

Thankyou so much for the new release and all the new goodies. Huby and I did all the Christmas socializing early this year even the grandies presy's so have plenty of time to play our fav game with the new toys. Merry Christmas to Raul, devs and moderators and ty all for making this game the most enjoyable game on fb.
Old Dec 23 2012, 06:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Default rewards

what is the rewards icon for
Old Dec 23 2012, 06:12 PM
Account Not Linked

and how do you use it
Old Dec 23 2012, 06:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default My Tool tests results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

With the chest, once you've completed a job don't put the tool down, click on the chest first to claim your reward, then you can change tools to do the next job.

There is an intermittent problem with single job hires to chop or harvest flowers. It seems to work fine if you are hired for more than one type of job. We're trying to pin down how the problem occurs to consistently recreate it. Can you tell us if you had changed your avatar status to "work" (red) or any other status, when you were hired for the chopping job?
Here's what my tests showed.
Hire for Fruit Trees == OK
Hire for Chop == Failed
Hire for Flowers (and crops) == Failed
Hire for Flowers (and crops) AND Chop == OK
This was a hire request from a neighbor directly and not from the market.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2012, 06:45 PM

[quote=Raul;5384106]

7. Time Manager: There is a new (clock) icon in the extended tool bar that will provide timing information for different areas in the game, right now you can see how much time you have to wait to:

- Refuel
- Resend Gifts
- Rework Facilities
- Rework Service Facilities
- Request Ingredients
- Posting Belt Bonuses

A green check mark indicates that the operation can already be performed. in the future we will continue providing more timing information like:

- Fertilize Farms
- Irrigate Farms
- Receive Ingredients
- Buy Products from Others
- Next Quest
- Next Quest to Expire
- Receive Minigame Rewards
- Train Arrivals

Why is there a timer for working Facilities, and service Facilities, I can now only work a few and not help all of my neighbors like I use to, I'm trying to work others that I have not worked for today, and I can't, I went to my farm and looked at the new clock and it says have for hour before I can help again, I don't like this.
Old Dec 23 2012, 07:02 PM

[quote=jerrbearsr;5385490]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

7. Time Manager: There is a new (clock) icon in the extended tool bar that will provide timing information for different areas in the game, right now you can see how much time you have to wait to:

- Refuel
- Resend Gifts
- Rework Facilities
- Rework Service Facilities
- Request Ingredients
- Posting Belt Bonuses

A green check mark indicates that the operation can already be performed. in the future we will continue providing more timing information like:

- Fertilize Farms
- Irrigate Farms
- Receive Ingredients
- Buy Products from Others
- Next Quest
- Next Quest to Expire
- Receive Minigame Rewards
- Train Arrivals

Why is there a timer for working Facilities, and service Facilities, I can now only work a few and not help all of my neighbors like I use to, I'm trying to work others that I have not worked for today, and I can't, I went to my farm and looked at the new clock and it says have for hour before I can help again, I don't like this.
It shouldnt stop you working different peoples facilities - only reworking the same one. How does it stop you working others facilities? Do you get a pop-up message?
I have been able to work several different neighbours facilities. Also you can only work peoples facilities if they are your neighbours not just friends.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 23 2012, 09:13 PM

Thanks for new farm and other updates. Wouldn't you know it would come while I was out of town... Oh well it was a nice surprise to come home to. Still a little confused about some of the updates but will get em figured out I guess. I am a little concerned about the hiring/working crops issue going on. Will keep an eye here till it is fixed.

thanks again and Merry Christmas to all.
Old Dec 24 2012, 12:22 AM

#6 - It looks to me like you have to collect the bonus for each function BEFORE you move on to the next function on the same farm. I lost a lot of bonuses before I realized that! If you're hired to harvest, plow, shake trees, chop trees, fish, you can only get the bonus if you collect it at the time you do that one function, such harvest/plow, collect; fish, collect; chop, collect; so forth. The bonus Chest went away if I changed tools. Why can't it be automated anyway? Why do employees have to physically say, YES I WANT A BONUS! Why would an employee NOT want a bonus? It's added work and you have to remember to do it before changing tools.
Otherwise, I love the updates! You guys do a good job, mostly.
Old Dec 24 2012, 06:17 AM

[quote=maggiel29;5385502]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrbearsr View Post

It shouldnt stop you working different peoples facilities - only reworking the same one. How does it stop you working others facilities? Do you get a pop-up message?
I have been able to work several different neighbours facilities. Also you can only work peoples facilities if they are your neighbours not just friends.
NO, you can work friends' facilities just as you can work neighbors' facilities. I work those of friends who I've not made neighbors for months now. Otherwise I would have nearly 300 people in my neighbor list! And the clock does nothing to stop you working anything. It just assumes you have worked all the facilities of friends who have posted all around the same time and then lets you know when it has been 8 hours so you may work them again. I use a bonus checker app (which works for a ton of games in Facebook and not just FT) in manual mode to go through the list first thing in the morning. Then I do the same thing 8 hours later. The ONLY function of the timers is to tell us if we have time left to wait or not.
Closed Thread