Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 10 2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Sure seems like less and less farmers want to really "work" this game anymore.

Gimme.... faster growing crops
Gimme.... bigger yield and less requirements to use for products
Gimme.... more facilities that produce more coin (but make it cheap)
Gimme.... more FarmCash to make game money (heck with dev's real needs)
Gimme.... bigger farms really cheap and let me make huge coin amounts
Gimme.... tools that do all the work with just one click
Gimme.... bigger inventory limits for more stuff I probably won't ever use
Gimme.... more farms so I can buy every facility and stock them totally
Gimme.... faster response time and no need to clear cache etc
Gimme.... more levels - every week might make me happy
Gimme.... more seasonal stuff so I can not have the room to put it all
Gimme.... all the hard stuff as gifts even though I don't have many neighbors
Gimme
Gimme

Gimme.... a break

Yep, I would certainly like to have 3 more farms at once... that would keep me busy for a few days.
Yep, I would like more levels if they were accompanied by lots of "stuff" that I could spend my billions on,
Yep, I would like lot of things .....

But the reality is that the developers ARE getting us better and bigger enhancements with less and less time between releases. I just wonder if I will still be playing in one year when I am at level 675, and have 24 farms to manage ..... and am producing everything including bubble gum and paperclips.

For now.... I enjoy some remodeling, some variety in facilities, some buying and selling and some time spent helping a neighbor or a total stranger with tips I have learned to make the game even more enjoyable.

Gimme more of that and I am satisfied.

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait

I totally agree ... gimme gimme gimme ...
Old Nov 10 2010, 06:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Im not finding the New, smaller version of the Oil Refinery... where can I buy this?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 10 2010, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by confetti_kitten1980 View Post
Im not finding the New, smaller version of the Oil Refinery... where can I buy this?
You buy the big oil Refinery and then you change the look after you buy it. I hope I made since. LOL

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Old Nov 10 2010, 07:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
No she said fill in feature...it's not a tool. I have a few fields that I staggered to give a slope effect. With the bigger tools, when I go to plow/sow the tool even goes with the slope/stagger and fills it in (well most of the plots) even though they are not perfectly aligned which is cool
I have a couple of staggered fields too, and I find this works perfectly with the harvester and seeder (I'm using 3x3), but the plowing doesn't catch all the staggered fields. Still, 2 out of 3 is better than nothing!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 10 2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanytwirl View Post
I am bummed. I spent alot of coin purchasing the petrochemical plant not realizing I must have the oil refinery-farm cash that I don't have. Unfortunately there is no way to know what a facility needs BEFORE you purchase it unless you happen to see it here on the forum. Seems like it would help to be able to click on the purchase and see what it needs before you choose to buy. Now I have this factory in my storage since I have no way to make it work.
Yup. We need to be able to see what prerequisites each facility needs in order to function.
lt's only fair.
Old Nov 10 2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Yup. We need to be able to see what prerequisites each facility needs in order to function.
lt's only fair.
Sorry, had to add more.
lmagine some farmer goes and buys the tea shop >> with cash. Only after she gets it on her farm does she find out, that in order to have a successful shop, she now needs plentiful supplies of: coffee and tea (both of these are separate purchases). She also needs LOTS of milk, thus she needs cows (gifts) and the barn (purchase) to keep them in. She may feel she needs cinnamon which is a FC purchase.

lt's only people who come to the forum on a regular basis who have any clue about these things.

lt's only fair.
Old Nov 10 2010, 07:32 PM
Account Not Linked

I reckon Farm 7 will be the last one I'll upgrade to. Lucky 7 seems about right for me, and in truth I can't see myself finding enough hours in any given day to manage more. I have all but one of the facilities offered thus far, and for a mere mortal like myself time and energy won't stretch much further. The FC tools offered by the devs have been an enormous bonus though, in time saving terms - the fertilizer, fishing boat, tree shaker etc have enabled me to stay on top of daily Farm Town duties

I'll leave the level jumping and humungous bank balances to the more 'committed'. From now on it'll be about managing and enjoying what I've got in terms of acreage (though I won't be able to resist buying more facilities), playing around with some design stuff, and looking forward to whatever new and interesting facilities and holiday releases come round courtesy of the developers continued hard work.
Old Nov 10 2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Sorry, had to add more.
lmagine some farmer goes and buys the tea shop >> with cash. Only after she gets it on her farm does she find out, that in order to have a successful shop, she now needs plentiful supplies of: coffee and tea (both of these are separate purchases). She also needs LOTS of milk, thus she needs cows (gifts) and the barn (purchase) to keep them in. She may feel she needs cinnamon which is a FC purchase.

lt's only people who come to the forum on a regular basis who have any clue about these things.

lt's only fair.
Hi, if you go to the store and click on the facilities tab beside each facility is a green box with a question mark in it. If you click on the green box it tells you what it makes.
Old Nov 10 2010, 08:03 PM

atumn tree??? not autumn. and why are there 2 types of "atumn" trees? Please correct spelling.

not criticising just an observation.
love farmtown can't wait for farm 7!!
Old Nov 10 2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferbylicious View Post
atumn tree??? not autumn. and why are there 2 types of "atumn" trees? Please correct spelling.

not criticising just an observation.
love farmtown can't wait for farm 7!!
Okay, this is funny.... You know they say 50% of us are excellent spellers and the other 50% are not. I am under "the not so good". So, it really doesn't bother me. I just call idiosyncrasies "brain hiccups".

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Closed Thread