Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2010, 04:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When you're finished with it on one farm just put it in storage, go to another farm and get it back out. No need to buy one for each farm.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2010, 04:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Love all the new stuff, except I am still freezing up when selling harvest or trying to purchase from store. Also, when I try to enter production mode, my screen turns white.
Old Jul 17 2010, 04:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a feeling that the next updates will include a way to use the tree shaker on all farms while it is stationary on just one...... just give the dev's time! folks this is no easy task they do for this game.... it's possible that if they included that it would of made the game not stable so they have to roll it out slowly..... we have no idea of the difficulty of adding these updates while keeping the game running. other games shut down for hours or if they stay online they are just impossible to log onto ..........or impossible to play if you get to log on them........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2010, 05:08 PM

I'm soooo mad! I had all the planting scheduled to keep facilities running and keep my neighbors in work. Even figured out a way to do it and still keep my house clean! Now that's ALL gone!! My schedule is all messed up, the laundry will never get done, dishes are piling up in the sink, and I'm going broke ordering pizza delivery cause I don't have time to cook!! What's a gal to do?????

** Hopes everyone realizes that this post is all in FUN cause NO one can love FT than me! **

Thanks devs for creating such a crazy and great game that keeps us all sitting entranced at our computers!! And, an extra special big THANK YOU to the mods that put up with our our questions and sillyness!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooooops.....gotta go....there's crops to harvest.....facilities to fill.....work to be done.......

Carole's Tree Heaven = http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1625093603
(we hope! )
Old Jul 17 2010, 06:35 PM

Talking

Thanks for the new update. You folks are the best. Always keeping the game fresh and interesting. Special kudos to the persone doing the designs on the new facilities. The detail on the Harware store and Furniture factory, Sawmill are amazing, and the design is much more in keeping with the Farmtown mode. Some of the others were a bit colorful for my taste.

THANKS AGAIN!

Fritz
farming since April 09, level 98 and climbing.
Old Jul 17 2010, 06:38 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie01 View Post
OMG! OMG! OMG! Runs round in little circles waving hands in the air and wonders what to do first.

Thanks Devs.
LOL I feel the same way.
Old Jul 17 2010, 06:40 PM

happy happy happy!!!! is there a building we can put the turkeys in like we do the cows and sheep? I looked at the chicken coop and didn't see any indication that they would go in there.
Old Jul 17 2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Holy smoke! You weren't kidding!
WOW I'm in awe! One of the best I've ever seen.
Old Jul 17 2010, 06:47 PM

love the new goodies.

one thing, though. more levels? please? more than like 10 at a time because i'm near to topping out on the current available levels and there are several of my neighbors who have already topped out on levels. just saying. ;D
Old Jul 17 2010, 07:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I think we need to sell the tree shaker for less FC, NO ONE has that much unless it is purchased and I don't have the extra money to pay to play a FREE game... also I love the Herbal Remedy's that is BRILLIANT... also like the new Furniture Factory, wanting to save my FC for that... cannot wait... how about farm #6 coming out soon??? Would be great... thanks again devs! Cannot wait for farm #6 as there is a spot for it now! Then #7 and #8... OK, I admit it, I am addicted... :/
Closed Thread