Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 26 2022, 09:19 AM

I am pleased to say that I can now boost my trains (havent tried gifts as yet) But so happy to be able to boost them again. And what was my problem you may ask....adding far too many friends for FT. Deleted loads that were not my neighbors. I had tried everything else and this was my last option. One happy bunny here.
Old Oct 26 2022, 09:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
I am pleased to say that I can now boost my trains (havent tried gifts as yet) But so happy to be able to boost them again. And what was my problem you may ask....adding far too many friends for FT. Deleted loads that were not my neighbors. I had tried everything else and this was my last option. One happy bunny here.
Hi Irene Jater,

Glad to here you tried what we suggested and so far it's worked for you with the train issue. Thanks for letting us know!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 27 2022, 10:59 AM

Default requesting a refund

I bought a second turbo train not knowing I had to buy duplicates of the previous ones before I could use a second train. Is it possible to get a refund for that purchase? If I can't use it (I won't be putting more money into trains) I would like to be able to use that money on upgrading my tools then.
Old Oct 27 2022, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
I bought a second turbo train not knowing I had to buy duplicates of the previous ones before I could use a second train. Is it possible to get a refund for that purchase? If I can't use it (I won't be putting more money into trains) I would like to be able to use that money on upgrading my tools then.
Hi lillymc,
We have checked your account and only see 1 Turbo Freight Locomotive. We do not see any purchase of a 2nd one. You may have tried to buy one, but it will not let you until you buy the preceding engines a 2nd time before you can buy that one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2022, 09:35 AM

I have received requests for train boosts from non-neighbors! How can that be normal?? I was surprised by the request from TWO non-neighbors!
Old Nov 01 2022, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1943 View Post
I have received requests for train boosts from non-neighbors! How can that be normal?? I was surprised by the request from TWO non-neighbors!
Hi Linda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about trains. Please do not post questions or probvlems in the Suggestion section as that is only for making suggestion for changes or additions to the game.

It is most likely that those are from your friends but they are working more than one account. If they use the Facebook switch user to go between those accounts the data doesn't update correctly so you see it in the train manager as a non-friend.
Don't boost those in your train manager. Instead go to your My Requests and boost them from there. You will see the correct information as to who sent it in there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2022, 06:50 AM

Default trouble replacing trains and waggons from storage to my farm

I have just been rearranging one of my farms, which has a train with 10 waggons, and now I get the message, that I can't move the train objects back on the farm and to try later. I have waited for two hours and still get the same message. What is wrong?? I use Chrome browser, fully updated
Old Nov 05 2022, 07:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
I have just been rearranging one of my farms, which has a train with 10 waggons, and now I get the message, that I can't move the train objects back on the farm and to try later. I have waited for two hours and still get the same message. What is wrong?? I use Chrome browser, fully updated
Hi JP Farmer,

Are you trying to place it where other items, for example crops, are already there? If so that is layering and we can't provide you with instructions for those as layering is still not recommended due to the problems it can cause.

When you can't get an item back out of Item storage it the usual culprit is that there is either something in the way or the area that you are trying to set it down isn't quite big enough. Show everything in your in game preferences and have a look and see if there is anything there.

Trains and cars don't tend to like to be placed very close to other items, so if anything is close to where you are trying to set it down, try moving those out of the way then set the train down then move them back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 07 2022, 11:13 AM

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 787339060 Build No: 415
My farm 8 has a Supreme Freight Locomotive and 18 car train that says it is dispatched and will return in 2 days.
THEN when I click on it, there's a message that says "This train cannot be dispatched since there is already a train dispatched from this farm"
There is no other train on that farm.
It was dispatched last week - so it is stuck.
Help please.
Old Nov 07 2022, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1943 View Post
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 787339060 Build No: 415
My farm 8 has a Supreme Freight Locomotive and 18 car train that says it is dispatched and will return in 2 days.
THEN when I click on it, there's a message that says "This train cannot be dispatched since there is already a train dispatched from this farm"
There is no other train on that farm.
It was dispatched last week - so it is stuck.
Help please.
Hi Linda

I checked your train on your farm 8 and your data.

That train was unloaded yesterday November 6th at 17:30 eastern time.

It shows 3 days to be back home which it is correct.

I cleared train data, please close your farms in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farm and check if you still get the message.

If you still see the message, then you have to wait for the train to get back home and unload it.

Just in case before dispatching it again, clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm. Then reopen your farms and dispatch the train.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working