Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 02 2023, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I originally posted on July 22nd about the wall only going back a few hours, or the equivalent of 36 posts. At that time, the link for support was working, so I contacted support and was given an automated response with ticket number. Since that time, i haven't heard anything. I check spam also.

The problem has not fixed itself. Tonight, I had 40 posts on my wall and a good 1/4 of them were completed. It's impossible to compete in the NCC if the feed is shortened like this. I tried to send another message to support but the link doesn't work now. Says content is not available.

Please tell support I'm still waiting.
Hi Conjetta,
Check your spam folder in your email and see as I am sure they responded to you. If you got the ticket Number you can always contact them again.

http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2023, 03:27 PM

Default My services aren't on the farmtown wall

I have posted my work services on the farmtown wall 3 times. My neighbors can only see my work facilities.
Old Aug 03 2023, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello5143 View Post
I have posted my work services on the farmtown wall 3 times. My neighbors can only see my work facilities.
Hi hello5143

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Which facility did you use to post your services?
Old Aug 03 2023, 03:43 PM

Default service facilities

It was the airline service facility. Thank you for your help
Old Aug 03 2023, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello5143 View Post
It was the airline service facility. Thank you for your help

We have 3 facilities starting with that name.

Airline Supplies Factory and Airline Catering Facility, both are regular facilities.

The only service facility is the Airline Terminal.

Is that from you were posting? we need the exact name.
Old Aug 04 2023, 07:18 PM

Default Short wall feed

Your link only says content not available right now. I'm not the only one complaining. As of right now, there are only 20 posts on my request wall. I feel we deserve some sort of explanation.

By the way, i checked the spam folder. There's been NO response except for them saying a ticket had been issued.
Old Aug 04 2023, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Your link only says content not available right now. I'm not the only one complaining. As of right now, there are only 20 posts on my request wall. I feel we deserve some sort of explanation.

By the way, i checked the spam folder. There's been NO response except for them saying a ticket had been issued.
Hi Conjetta,
I will contact Support to get in touch with you.

How many neighbors do you usually have posting facilities and services. Please note you will only see 2 posts (1 regular facilities and 1 services) for each neighbor or buddy who posts. If they post again, then the older post is removed from the list. So depending on how many of your neighbors post regularly your list will be shorter than the maximum number because only the last 2 posts they made will show. Since you have said you see some of them in pink then you have worked their previous post which is no longer being listed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2023, 06:37 PM

Default Short wall feed

I'm guessing I have over 100 neighbors who are actively posting at least once a day. Most post twice a day, as I do. But several are telling me they can't see my post either with the short wall feeds.
Tonight, my feed has 62 posts as to the 20 from last night.
Old Aug 05 2023, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I'm guessing I have over 100 neighbors who are actively posting at least once a day. Most post twice a day, as I do. But several are telling me they can't see my post either with the short wall feeds.
Tonight, my feed has 62 posts as to the 20 from last night.
HiConjetta,
You will have to contact Support about this as there is nothing we can do through the forums for this. The last ticket you sent them was in May.
You can still use the link for sending a ticket. Even with the incorrect pop ups showing the ticket still goes through.Click on the link under your farms for support.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 05 2023 at 06:49 PM.
Old Aug 09 2023, 08:20 PM

Default Short wall feed

No word from support. And tonight, my wall was 4 posts. Not 4 hours. Four posts.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests