Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 27 2024, 08:06 PM

Default Missing chainsaw

I asked about the chainsaw I purchased and you said you didn't see it in my history. Well here it is:

2024-01-26 18:30:20 buy_item -50 182 Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (48x48)
2024-01-26 12:26:40 buy_item -32 232 Gluten Free Snack Shack
2024-01-26 12:26:17 buy_item -32 264 Gluten Free Mix Factor
Old Jan 27 2024, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I asked about the chainsaw I purchased and you said you didn't see it in my history. Well here it is:

2024-01-26 18:30:20 buy_item -50 182 Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (48x48)
2024-01-26 12:26:40 buy_item -32 232 Gluten Free Snack Shack
2024-01-26 12:26:17 buy_item -32 264 Gluten Free Mix Factor
Hi Conjetta,
Then you need to provide your ID for that set of farms because the one in your link below does not show that purchase. In fact it does not show any of those 3 items you listed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2024, 09:44 PM

Default Missing chainsaw

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000174603777.

I placed the chain saw on Farm #36.
Old Jan 27 2024, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000174603777.

I placed the chain saw on Farm #36.
Hi Conjetta,
Ok. According to your account data it is on a farm somewhere. I have searched all your farms except for 12 which is private. You will have to search that one for log truck and see if it is on there.
If it is not there, then it is possible that it disappeared due to layering. Check the store and see for that tool if it shows a Duplicate button. If it does then you can buy a replacement for coins. I do suggest you go to your farm 46 to buy it and place on the farm, then add it to your storage.
I suggest as well that you add a link in your signature to that second farm set as you have for the other one. That way if there is something we have to check you can just tell us which farm set.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2024, 04:23 PM

Default Missing sheep

Good afternoon,

I purchased 11 longwool sheep and placed them in the Super Wool Shed on my Farm 13, however after taking all the steps listed (including reloading) there are still only 5 longwool sheep showing.

Thanks for your assistance
Becky (Grammy Lehr)

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...388&farm_ix=45
Old Jan 28 2024, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyL View Post
Good afternoon,

I purchased 11 longwool sheep and placed them in the Super Wool Shed on my Farm 13, however after taking all the steps listed (including reloading) there are still only 5 longwool sheep showing.

Thanks for your assistance
Becky (Grammy Lehr)

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...388&farm_ix=45
Hi Becky,
Check your Item Storage for animals. You have 6 of those sheep in there. That appears to be where the missing ones went.
Old Jan 29 2024, 04:13 AM

Default Geese missing

So,
two times I have received geese as a gift from friends, from the options list I choose to 'Store' the geese.
Poof.... gone
Both times...
100+ the first time.
17 the most recent time, on Sunday
Please help
Old Jan 29 2024, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
So,
two times I have received geese as a gift from friends, from the options list I choose to 'Store' the geese.
Poof.... gone
Both times...
100+ the first time.
17 the most recent time, on Sunday
Please help
Hi Li'l ol'me...Merv

Storing animals option in your gifts section does'nt send your animals to your item storage.

About your geese, if you are on a farm where you have a chicken coop and it has enough space to receive more animals, then when you click in Store animals, your geese are sent to the chicken coop in that farm not to your storage.

If there is no space, then you will see a floating message saying you do not have that type of animal building in that farm or it is full. So you have to go to other farm with a chicken coop with enough space to send the geese.

Please try to remember in which farms you were on when you tried to store the geese and see if they are in the chicken coops placed there.
Old Jan 29 2024, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Li'l ol'me...Merv

Storing animals option in your gifts section does'nt send your animals to your item storage.

About your geese, if you are on a farm where you have a chicken coop and it has enough space to receive more animals, then when you click in Store animals, your geese are sent to the chicken coop in that farm not to your storage.

If there is no space, then you will see a floating message saying you do not have that type of animal building in that farm or it is full. So you have to go to other farm with a chicken coop with enough space to send the geese.

Please try to remember in which farms you were on when you tried to store the geese and see if they are in the chicken coops placed there.

'' Storing animals option in your gifts section does'nt send your animals to your item storage''

So where do they go ?

''Please try to remember in which farms you were on when you tried to store the geese and see if they are in the chicken coops placed there''

No. They are not in the coops.
Old Jan 29 2024, 08:05 AM

Hi Li'l ol' me...Merv

Quote:
'' Storing animals option in your gifts section does'nt send your animals to your item storage''

So where do they go ?
In my response, I explained you that when you click in Store animals in your gifts section, then they go to the chicken coop placed in the farm where you are at that moment if the chicken coop has enough space to get them.

Quote:
''Please try to remember in which farms you were on when you tried to store the geese and see if they are in the chicken coops placed there''

No. They are not in the coops.
I can see geese in different chicken coops on your farms:

On farm 1, 18 geese.
On farm 2, 44 geese.
On farm 7, 47 geese.
On farm 10, 77 geese.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing