Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jul 29 2019, 04:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

would be nice in the super neighbor manager. if we could set some farms to 1-12 hour crops. 1 to 2 day crops. 3 day crops and 4 day crops. instead of just 1 crop.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 29 2019, 06:42 PM

I have an easy request, I think. Could you please move the envelope for messages over next to the F$? My mouse is sensitive and often barely touches the Farm list, so that opens too often. Very annoying. Please! Thank you for all your hard work in FT. I've played it since you 1st started and everything was 1 click per plot. I'm not hooked at all, am I?
Old Aug 25 2019, 11:14 PM

Hi I would love the option to search in the shop when buying items to see them in date release order so I can just look at what are the newest items ..... it is very time consuming and frustrating going through the whole list of items.

Also I would like to see some more categories eg: move all train items into their own spot so when looking at paths etc you are only looking at paths.

For working facilities, I am finding it difficult to keep up with what is needed to produce the products that are needed in another one, particularly for FC ones I have stupidly bought some that require a FC one to produce items for the next level facility and therefore have some that aren't producing anything.

Cheers
Old Sep 03 2019, 03:28 AM

Hi, can we please have a wish list .... when designing I am trying to remember what items might fit in and what area they will take up. Sometimes there aren't enough for what I am working on, if we could store things in a wish list we would only need to refer there to see what we are interested in buying.

Also with the land covers I hate having to go through and buy each one again and again especially on the one farm where I am trying to see what suits best. I would like to see my farm with that cover before buying and to test out others before choosing which one to buy.

Cheers
Old Sep 16 2019, 05:12 PM

PLEASE keep our zoom setting unless WE change it. When I go from not full screen zoom 1 ti full screen why does it go to zoom level 4? Then I have to click three times to get to zoom level one?!
Old Sep 24 2019, 07:28 AM

In the super neighbor manager it would be nice to have a "none" choice. Sometimes you have a farm or 2 that you haven't decided what to plant yet. Thank you!
Old Sep 25 2019, 10:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When a product is used in both a regular facility and a service facility, the help function only offers to show which regular facility uses it ("see what to make with x"). As far as I can tell, there is no way to find out which service facility also stocks it. Sometimes it's obvious, but not always. Please add the ability to access that information. Thank you.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 28 2019, 07:24 PM

Please add a sorting criteria for planting (Seeder) that allows us to sort crops by Ingredient Importance. It would be a great help to be able to plant our farms based on specific crops we need more than others (such as wheat, corn, etc).

Thank you!!!
Old Sep 30 2019, 09:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

When something is turned off in a facility to allow us to build up inventory I would still like to be able to include the item in the facility manager requirement. This way I can tell when I have built up enough inventory so I can turn it back on
Old Sep 30 2019, 01:32 PM

Please could we have an option to opt out of the vegan facilities for quests? It could be put under religious facilities?