Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 10 2019, 01:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Yeah, but the trees would not pop up for me to work on while the other farmer was there plowing the fields. That was the problem! I stood there to wait for her to finish, but she plowed and plowed and would not stop, places that were already plowed on she went and plowed it over and over again, and I finally let go and went to the second farm to work. When I came back to that farm later, my bonuses was gone, and I could only collect the bonuses from working the trees. FT needs to correct this. Why wouldn't those trees pop up for me to work on while the other farmer was plowing?
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Yes if you leave the farm without completing all the work (in this case the trees) then yes you lose the bonus. You should have gotten a message pop up when you tried to leave the farm telling you all the work was not done.

As she was still plowing then you would not be handed the next tool. But if you knew there were trees to be harvested then you should have been able to drop the tool you had and see the trees or picked up the tree shaker or log truck which ever type of trees they were and then you would have seen them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2019, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Yes if you leave the farm without completing all the work (in this case the trees) then yes you lose the bonus. You should have gotten a message pop up when you tried to leave the farm telling you all the work was not done.

As she was still plowing then you would not be handed the next tool. But if you knew there were trees to be harvested then you should have been able to drop the tool you had and see the trees or picked up the tree shaker or log truck which ever type of trees they were and then you would have seen them.
Ah, yes!!!! You are right!!! I could have found the tool to work on so the trees would have popped up for me. Oh, I have forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder, TAZ!!!!
Old Sep 13 2019, 10:16 AM

Default Farm 40 hiring.

I have just hired at the market, farms 25 to 40. They are all ok except farm 40 will not highlight for hiring. It is ready, I have checked. Never had this before. Help please?
Old Sep 13 2019, 10:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
I have just hired at the market, farms 25 to 40. They are all ok except farm 40 will not highlight for hiring. It is ready, I have checked. Never had this before. Help please?
Hi tina,

Your farm 40 is set to private. You can not hire for a private farm, you will need to go to farm 40 and take the privacy off.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 13 2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old Sep 13 2019, 10:29 AM

Oooops! Must have done that by accident. I will go check it out now. Thank you so much Tiger.
Old Sep 13 2019, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Oooops! Must have done that by accident. I will go check it out now. Thank you so much Tiger.
you are very welcome tina, it's easy to forget
Old Sep 13 2019, 10:38 AM

Thumbs up

Hi Tiger, yes that was it. Never set on private intentionally don't know how I managed that. Thanks again.
Old Sep 13 2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Hi Tiger, yes that was it. Never set on private intentionally don't know how I managed that. Thanks again.
Hi tina,

Great, thanks for coming back to let us know you're welcome.
Old Sep 18 2019, 04:45 PM

Has there been a change? Used to be If I lost a job by clicking away accidentally or reloading the game to clear slowness that I got a pop up asking if I wanted to return to that job. Today I haven't gotten that pop up.
Old Sep 18 2019, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Has there been a change? Used to be If I lost a job by clicking away accidentally or reloading the game to clear slowness that I got a pop up asking if I wanted to return to that job. Today I haven't gotten that pop up.
Hi John,
Nothing has changed that we know of. May just be a one time glitch that you haven't gotten those. Only thing I can suggest is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired