Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 16 2019, 07:53 PM

Default Checked left top boxes

I have seen some of this boxes checked, some unchecked over multiple areas of the game. There is a box on each facility (manager) jand also on each product inside each facility, and on stored stuff when I go to sell . Please explain what each means, checked or unchecked. I haven't seen this addressed anywhere. Thanks for any help and insight you can give or direct me to the explanations.
Old Oct 16 2019, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollypg View Post
I have seen some of this boxes checked, some unchecked over multiple areas of the game. There is a box on each facility (manager) jand also on each product inside each facility, and on stored stuff when I go to sell . Please explain what each means, checked or unchecked. I haven't seen this addressed anywhere. Thanks for any help and insight you can give or direct me to the explanations.
Hi Mollypg,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities as that is the first thing you asked about. All of this information is in the Game Guide in the various chapters.
Basically the check boxes on the facilities are to determine whether you want to fill them or not. When checked then the Start All or Load all will fill those. The check boxes inside a facility do the same but for the products. If you do not want a certain product started you uncheck the box and the Start All or Load All will not fill that product.
The check boxes in the market you will find in only for selling are you check the boxes if you want to sell multiple products using the Sell Selected button. It is useful in the Non-ingredients (for me) filter if you have items you don't want to sell. You can check everything in that list except the ones you want to keep and then use the Sell Selected button to sell them all at once instead of one item at a time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2019, 02:14 PM

I got a mssg from a farmer saying that when she clicked my post she was told it was a Private Farm. I would never post from my private farm. Duh
Old Oct 22 2019, 02:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
I got a mssg from a farmer saying that when she clicked my post she was told it was a Private Farm. I would never post from my private farm. Duh
Hi Momma Woods,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities as this has nothing to do with the game running slow. What farm is it that you posted from? Did you check in the farm name to make sure it wasn't set to private?

It would not be that you posted from a private farm as you can't, but if you have facilities on a private farm and they did not have the trains to work automatically then they tried to go to that farm they would not be able to. They would need to work other farms until the mayor took over.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 22 2019 at 02:52 PM.
Old Oct 22 2019, 05:49 PM

Default Soup Kitchen

Why can't I make the soups for the soup kitchen? I have all the ingredients in storage, but it will not allow me to make these items. I can only do the bottom eight items in the soup kitchen.
Old Oct 22 2019, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilestmad10 View Post
Why can't I make the soups for the soup kitchen? I have all the ingredients in storage, but it will not allow me to make these items. I can only do the bottom eight items in the soup kitchen.
HI Lilestmad,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
The Soup Kitchen is a service and not a regular facility. In service facilities you can only load products made in regular facilities. The soups are made in the Soup Restaurant.
Old Oct 25 2019, 02:37 PM

I'm having a difficult time with two items made in the Confectionery Factory that stock the Candy Store.

When I opened the Candy Store this morning at 9:47, it shows me that I need
266 hard candy jars
176 candycane jars

When I checked at 1:00 pm, I stored all from the Confectionery Factory and checked the Candy Store again. The same numbers showed up. I checked to make sure that I was actually producing those products. Yes. They are checked, and show in the What's Pending tab.

I checked again at 2:24 pm. In the What's Pending tab of the Confectionery Factory, it showed 25 candycane jars were done and 10 hard candy jars were done. I stored them.

They do show up in storage, and storage numbers reflect that they were added.

However, when I go to the Candy Store to check what's needed, it gives the same numbers needed, but also reflects the same numbers shown in my storage.

I'm not sure where to start to correct this, or even if I need to. Can you point me in the right direction, please?
Old Oct 25 2019, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I'm having a difficult time with two items made in the Confectionery Factory that stock the Candy Store.

When I opened the Candy Store this morning at 9:47, it shows me that I need
266 hard candy jars
176 candycane jars

When I checked at 1:00 pm, I stored all from the Confectionery Factory and checked the Candy Store again. The same numbers showed up. I checked to make sure that I was actually producing those products. Yes. They are checked, and show in the What's Pending tab.

I checked again at 2:24 pm. In the What's Pending tab of the Confectionery Factory, it showed 25 candycane jars were done and 10 hard candy jars were done. I stored them.

They do show up in storage, and storage numbers reflect that they were added.

However, when I go to the Candy Store to check what's needed, it gives the same numbers needed, but also reflects the same numbers shown in my storage.

I'm not sure where to start to correct this, or even if I need to. Can you point me in the right direction, please?
Hi RoseArienh

Hard Candy Jar and Candycane Jar are used to stock the Cany Store but they are also used to make Pinata in the Party Supplies Factory.

Could it happen you started production for your production facilities so those stored products went to Party Supplies Factory?

Have you checked the Ingredient Planner at the top of your Facility manager to check the amounts needed for those products? You can set it to All Facilities, 15 Days and By Missing.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 25 2019, 03:33 PM

I did not check that. Duh! It should have been the first thing. Now I can have a plan. It looks like I may have had plenty of both at one time, but the introduction of the party supplies factory upset the balance. I'm going to keep them unchecked in the Candy Store and check back regularly to see if I make enough to supply both.

Thank you so much!
Old Oct 25 2019, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I did not check that. Duh! It should have been the first thing. Now I can have a plan. It looks like I may have had plenty of both at one time, but the introduction of the party supplies factory upset the balance. I'm going to keep them unchecked in the Candy Store and check back regularly to see if I make enough to supply both.

Thank you so much!
You are very welcome RoseArienh

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
cash out, cashout, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility manager problem, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, non-workable facs, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working neighbors posts, working posts