Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 03 2019, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
needs re-worded misleading - boarding on false advertising - knew about the purple but the need was for only flowers - should add "on a specific field" to make more clear

the purple has exact same wording but means totally different thing
Hi JNelson,
We do not have any way to change the wording in the store. That is done by the developers when they add things to the store. You will need to put a suggestion in for them to change it.

EDIT: The wording for the 2 sprinklers is not the same. The purple sprinkler says "to irrigate your flowers, trees, and crops, on all FARMS" where the grey one says to water all your flowers at once" with no mention of all farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 03 2019 at 11:12 AM.
Old Nov 04 2019, 08:06 AM

I purchased the mobile lookout tower. The fc has been deducted and I received the tool and placed it in storage and it is there. However it does not appear on my screen so I can access it. I have taken it out of storage and restored it. Restarted my computer, and farm town and still not accessible to use. I hope I haven't wasted $100.00. Thank you.
Old Nov 04 2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josam815 View Post
I purchased the mobile lookout tower. The fc has been deducted and I received the tool and placed it in storage and it is there. However it does not appear on my screen so I can access it. I have taken it out of storage and restored it. Restarted my computer, and farm town and still not accessible to use. I hope I haven't wasted $100.00. Thank you.
Hi josam815

The Mobile Lookout tower allows you to check the available jobs on your Super Neighbors farms and you only have to place it in your storage for it to work.

Please read the following information on how to use this tool:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6043214

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 04 2019, 09:20 AM

Thank you for your help. That did work. Just one question - Do I have to go to that farmer each time and do the same process to see what is available to work or is there some way I can access it from my farms? Thanks again for your help and quick response.
Old Nov 04 2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josam815 View Post
Thank you for your help. That did work. Just one question - Do I have to go to that farmer each time and do the same process to see what is available to work or is there some way I can access it from my farms? Thanks again for your help and quick response.
You are very welcome josam

You have to go to that farm to get the information for all jobs availabe in all farms by the time you go to the farm.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 04 2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
We do not have any way to change the wording in the store. That is done by the developers when they add things to the store. You will need to put a suggestion in for them to change it.

EDIT: The wording for the 2 sprinklers is not the same. The purple sprinkler says "to irrigate your flowers, trees, and crops, on all FARMS" where the grey one says to water all your flowers at once" with no mention of all farms.
both say all at once which to me means the same thing but i put it in the suggestions
i don't know how to add a snapshot to this to explain what i mean but i go to suggestions
Old Nov 05 2019, 11:07 PM

I am missing fuel... I refueled tonight and received 47,000 + gallons. Normally that last a few days... but it disappeared... down to a little over 7k. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR HELP please?

Jennave

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 05 2019 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Nov 05 2019, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennave View Post
I am missing fuel... I refueled tonight and received 47,000 + gallons. Normally that last a few days... but it disappeared... down to a little over 7k. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR HELP please?

Jennave
Hi Jennave,
I have checked your data. You refueled for 47,850 fuel today at 7:34 PM (eastern time). Then you worked on 15 farms for 3 other farmers. That is where your fuel was used down to the amount you have now that is 7,259.

Even if they have said you can use their fuel, it does not tell you if you can use their fuel first or if you can use their fuel after you have run out of yours. The only way you would know that is to watch your fuel when you click the first item you are harvesting for them. If your fuel goes down then you are using your own fuel first and theirs second.

I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do to help you with this. You will have to wait until tomorrow to refuel again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2019, 04:30 PM

Default selling alot of one thing at once

Hi there! I was wondering if there is a way to sell alot of one item on the farm....I want to get rid of some flowers to make room for other things, so I was wondering if there is a way to sell the whole flower bed at once, or do I have to do each and every flower? Thanks for any help!
Old Nov 07 2019, 04:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselover09 View Post
Hi there! I was wondering if there is a way to sell alot of one item on the farm....I want to get rid of some flowers to make room for other things, so I was wondering if there is a way to sell the whole flower bed at once, or do I have to do each and every flower? Thanks for any help!
Hi Horselover,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools to answer you. There are a couple ways to do what you want. The larger bulldozers will clear out and the mayor will sell a large area of flowers. You can also move all of one type of flower to your storage with the Tower Crane and then sell them all at once from the storage in the market.
If you don't have the tools you can hire someone to design for you and sell the flowers if they have the Excavator tool.

All the information about tools is in the Game Guide chapter on tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 07 2019 at 05:07 PM.

Tags
clearing fields, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, harvesting flowers, harvesting trees, lost fuel, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working