Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 28 2019, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thanks Taz, Can you post the lin here so I can find it? Thanks so much.
Hi RIAP27

Taz is not available at this moment.

This is the link for memcache:

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Click in it and a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reload the game.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 31 2019, 09:01 AM

Default can't replace neighbors in ship log

I tried moving them up so I can replace with another. clicking does nothing.
i rebooted, cleared memcache, closed and open ship log. don't know what else to try. usually this works so I can replace someone. any other ideas ?

finally got it to work. had to reload farm a few more times. it is now working.

Last edited by tammyjo408; Oct 31 2019 at 09:07 AM.
Old Oct 31 2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
I tried moving them up so I can replace with another. clicking does nothing.
i rebooted, cleared memcache, closed and open ship log. don't know what else to try. usually this works so I can replace someone. any other ideas ?

finally got it to work. had to reload farm a few more times. it is now working.
Hi tammyjo

Glad you got it fixed and thank you for coming back to let us know

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Oct 31 2019, 09:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm still at a loss as to what the dispatching of Cargo Ships is doing. I understand the "Re-Use Itinerary" thing, but LOGIC tells me that once I select that itinerary for any given Cargo Ship, then, when the Cargo Ship comes back to home port it should already be in the "last itinerary" used & I shouldn't have to select it each & every time I dispatch my ships.

I have seven (7) Cargo Ships (one of each color) & I'm dispatching one of them every single day...AND every. single. day. I have to select its itinerary, or it will select one on its own & when that happens, it always manages to find a neighbor that DOES NOT participate in Cargo Ships...can you make some sort of change to make this easier to do?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I'm still at a loss as to what the dispatching of Cargo Ships is doing. I understand the "Re-Use Itinerary" thing, but LOGIC tells me that once I select that itinerary for any given Cargo Ship, then, when the Cargo Ship comes back to home port it should already be in the "last itinerary" used & I shouldn't have to select it each & every time I dispatch my ships.

I have seven (7) Cargo Ships (one of each color) & I'm dispatching one of them every single day...AND every. single. day. I have to select its itinerary, or it will select one on its own & when that happens, it always manages to find a neighbor that DOES NOT participate in Cargo Ships...can you make some sort of change to make this easier to do?
Hi Zeeky Banutski

If you have sent ships everyday then you can use the last itinerary you had.

While you are preparing a new ship, you have to click in Reuse Last Itinerary button to get it. If you then see one of the ports let say closed, then you can replace it.

You have to click in the Reuse button for every ship you are preparing and that way you will get the previous itinerary.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Oct 31 2019, 12:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Zeeky Banutski

If you have sent ships everyday then you can use the last itinerary you had.

While you are preparing a new ship, you have to click in Reuse Last Itinerary button to get it. If you then see one of the ports let say closed, then you can replace it.

You have to click in the Reuse button for every ship you are preparing and that way you will get the previous itinerary.
I say that that's ridiculous - a ship should return to port with its "last" itinerary intact - then we wouldn't have to be selecting it every.single.time...

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2019, 01:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I say that that's ridiculous - a ship should return to port with its "last" itinerary intact - then we wouldn't have to be selecting it every.single.time...
Hi Zeeky Banutski,
If you want to make a sugeestion to chnage this then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there , but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2019, 01:34 PM

Default non friend in port

in September, I removed a neighbor and unfriended. week later, got a ship in my port. followed directions from forum. clicked on non-friend, loaded up their farm, clicked on toolbox and removed myself from neighbor, not a buddy.

last night, their ship is in my port. don't understand how. I did the instructions again to make sure that I was not a neighbor, and not a buddy. got the pop up message , saying that I was NOT a neighbor, NOT a buddy.

does this ship stay until they skip my port? will next time they reuse ship itinerary not show my port ?
Old Nov 09 2019, 02:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
in September, I removed a neighbor and unfriended. week later, got a ship in my port. followed directions from forum. clicked on non-friend, loaded up their farm, clicked on toolbox and removed myself from neighbor, not a buddy.

last night, their ship is in my port. don't understand how. I did the instructions again to make sure that I was not a neighbor, and not a buddy. got the pop up message , saying that I was NOT a neighbor, NOT a buddy.

does this ship stay until they skip my port? will next time they reuse ship itinerary not show my port ?
Hi Tammyjo,
It may well be you are getting those because they have not removed you from their itinerary. If you don't send it on, then maybe they will get the hint and remove you from their logbook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, replace port, ship logbook, ship's logbook, ships, skip port