Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 10 2019, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Charlotteswebline,
What happened was you let those 4 quests expire. A quest is only good for collecting the farm cash for 7 days to the second after the last step is completed.

You collected on Oct 2nd at 12:23 PM eastern time. You would have been able to collect after 12:23 today. All 4 of those quests were completed at various times on Oct 2nd up to 4:23 PM eastern time. As you did not collect before the last one for the salesman uniformdropped off then you now have less finished than required to collect. The minimum is 3. When you complete another quest then you will be able to collect.

This is why we recommend that any quests you want to hold over to the next week you wait to start the last step for at least 1 day after you have collected your farm cash. Don't complete them the same day you collect the farm cash.
HI Marymarcel,
Wow! Another big lesson I learned today. I will not start new quests until the next day as you suggested. Thank you for that information. I don't recall seeing the blue button to claim my farm cash last night when I was on or I would have done so then. No problem. Shoot, I started the other quests final steps just short of an hour ago. Does that mean I will miss out on claiming FC for those as well?

Last edited by Charlotteswebline; Oct 10 2019 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Directed to wrong commentator/assistant
Old Oct 10 2019, 12:41 AM

HI Taz,
Sorry, I meant to thank you for your assistance as well. Great information.
Old Oct 10 2019, 12:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteswebline View Post
HI Marymarcel,
Wow! Another big lesson I learned today. I will not start new quests until the next day as you suggested. Thank you for that information. I don't recall seeing the blue button to claim my farm cash last night when I was on or I would have done so then. No problem. Shoot, I started the other quests final steps just short of an hour ago. Does that mean I will miss out on claiming FC for those as well?
Hi Chorlotteswebline,
I am not Marymarcel, but you are welcome.

Since you have not collected yet, then no problem. The only thing you need to do is complete 1 of the quests you have in progress and the blue button should show up. Your completed quest you currently have were completed 3 & 4 days according to the picture you posted, so they should not drop off for a while.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2019, 09:37 AM

any way of identifying where your facilities are eg what farm when i am doing quests I have to go through each farm looking for the facility that I need to make the product. I have facilities on 6 farms and it drive me nuts It tells me I have the facility but not which farm it is on. Thanks
Old Oct 12 2019, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarecheetham View Post
any way of identifying where your facilities are eg what farm when i am doing quests I have to go through each farm looking for the facility that I need to make the product. I have facilities on 6 farms and it drive me nuts It tells me I have the facility but not which farm it is on. Thanks
Hi clarecheetham,
I moved your post from Suggestions to the Help & Support thread about quests to answer you.
When you have a facility required for a step in a quest, as soon as you complete all the preceding steps needed then an Open button will show in the box for the product you need to complete. Click on that and it will take you directly to the facility so you don't need to find where the facility is located.
If you just want to locate a facility then you can open the facility manager and use the search (magnifying glass) and locate it that way as what farm they are on is listed in the box for each facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2019, 07:47 AM

Default day / date change

i completed several quests at 4am pst on tuesday
how come they are showing being completed
what time pacific standard time does the game change the days of the week ?
thanks

Last edited by Telstar; Nov 05 2019 at 07:48 AM. Reason: left word out
Old Nov 05 2019, 10:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telstar View Post
i completed several quests at 4am pst on tuesday
how come they are showing being completed
what time pacific standard time does the game change the days of the week ?
thanks
Hi Telstar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
First thing is it does not add the quests to the chart at the date and time you collect the coins. The quests show on the chart at the date/time the last step of the quest is completed. So if a quest completes the last step at 3 PM on Tuesday, but you don't collect the coins until 4 AM Wednesday then the quest will show on Tuesday, not Wednesday. All the times for quests are in EST, so the day for you would change at 9 PM PST.
Old Nov 09 2019, 10:20 PM

Question Regular Quest

why in the world does it take 26 hours to produce a champagne barrell???
Old Nov 09 2019, 10:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
why in the world does it take 26 hours to produce a champagne barrell???
Hi Iwoeb,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests.
It does not take 26 hours to produce a barrel of champagne. Each batch of champagne barrels produces 2 barrels in 6 hours.

However to produce a batch of champagne aged 6 years takes 12 champagne barrels, so to produce 12 barrels you would have to have 6 batches at 6 hours each for 36 hours if all produced in 1 winery. If you have more wineries then you can start batches in them and shorten the time. If you had 6 wineries then you could produce 12 champagne barrels in 6 hours. Or if you only have 3 wineries then you could produce 2 batches in each and cut the time to 12 hours.

By the way after you get the required number of champagne barrels then it will take 48 hours to produce the champgne aged 6 years.
Old Nov 13 2019, 12:36 PM

Default Quest-Eau de Parfum

One of the steps to complete this quest says harvest 1 pink rose. When you click on the pink rose, it says that you receive Pink Rose as a gift from your friends. Pink Rose is not a "gift item". When you pick a pink rose from your farm, the quest step is not completed. Therefore, you can NEVER complete this quest!

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline