Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 02 2019, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi ArielB

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

I'm sorry but that is not possible. Once you purchase the tools there is no way to gift them to other farmer.
------------

Thank you for your reply. This makes me very sad because I have spent a lot of money on this game, helping to support it. Sad that I can't support a neighbor by giving them my tools. This makes my decision to leave much easier. Thank you.
Old Nov 06 2019, 08:07 AM

Default sending gifts

for some reason I am not being aloud to send gifts to my friends. I can pick the gift just fine but then I go to send it , the drop down menu will not come up. it just keeps thinking and never allows me to send anything... please address this issue … thanks
Old Nov 06 2019, 10:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy marie View Post
for some reason I am not being aloud to send gifts to my friends. I can pick the gift just fine but then I go to send it , the drop down menu will not come up. it just keeps thinking and never allows me to send anything... please address this issue … thanks
Hi tracey marie,

What browser are you using?

If you are using IE, Edge or Safari please read the information in the following link: Browser Issues

If you are not using those browsers, please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser. There are instructions on how to do that for several browsers in the following link: Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up
Old Nov 07 2019, 11:14 PM

Default Thanksgiving Turkey

Why when I put a Thanksgiving turkey in storage did it go in with the animal category and not the Thanksgiving category? It is not usable or even placeable in the chicken coop. Also it is very hard to find said decoration on a farm even when I hide not matching items. It is invisible lol.

Farming Since July 25, 2009
Old Nov 07 2019, 11:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Why when I put a Thanksgiving turkey in storage did it go in with the animal category and not the Thanksgiving category? It is not usable or even placeable in the chicken coop. Also it is very hard to find said decoration on a farm even when I hide not matching items. It is invisible lol.
Hi Santmyer,
It is put with the animals because it is one. The animal category in your Item storage includes all animals whether they are harvestable or not. If you can't see it it may have moved under something else.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2019, 03:14 PM

Default sending gifts

This makes the second note I have sent to you about sending gifts. I can receive them fine. I cant send them. when I go to send them , the dropdown menu will not give me my list of neighbors or anything. it just keeps saying its loading. FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 13 2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy marie View Post

This makes the second note I have sent to you about sending gifts. I can receive them fine. I cant send them. when I go to send them , the dropdown menu will not give me my list of neighbors or anything. it just keeps saying its loading. FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Hi tracy marie

We have answered you everytime you posted about this problem. This is not a game problem, it is a browser problem so please read and follow all the instructions given in our responses to you.

You can find the answers clicking in the following links:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6327422

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6328282

I will move this post to the correct thread shortly.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 13 2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old Nov 20 2019, 07:40 AM

I am not sure if this is the correct thread, but I have been getting an error message when trying to open gifts. I am using chrome and flash has been enabled and approved. When I click on a "train" request it says that the request has expired. When I click on individual gifts or the "accept" all it says that an error has occurred and to try again later. How can I fix this?
Old Nov 20 2019, 07:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwinter View Post
I am not sure if this is the correct thread, but I have been getting an error message when trying to open gifts. I am using chrome and flash has been enabled and approved. When I click on a "train" request it says that the request has expired. When I click on individual gifts or the "accept" all it says that an error has occurred and to try again later. How can I fix this?
Hi macwinter,

I have moved your post the the thread about your first issue with gifts.

Is your version of Chrome up to date or has it recently updated?

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that clears the error message for you for gifts and corrects any future train boosts that have not expired due to the request being in there too long and the train has already returned back home and been unloaded.

If it does not, please make sure you have still have cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser. There are instructions on how to do that for several browsers in the following link: Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

If you still have problems after that please try using another browser. Please don't try Edge, IE or Safari as those do tend to have issues with gifting, you can read up about those issues here: Browser Issues
Old Nov 27 2019, 01:45 AM

Unhappy Error Message When Collecting My Requests

When I go to collect My Requests I get error msg that reads "An error has occurred. Please try again later.". This happens even after I have allowed Flash & because I have Farmtown Flash Enabler installed, why should I have to reset to allow flash anyway. Even after allowing flash I still get that error msg.

Is only happening on Chrome & I do not recall making any changes. I have also re installled Chrome twice and still happens. PLEASE help me

<<additional information>>
when i click on the padlock it shows that Popups are allowed, but when look at the top right of address bar it says this site was prevented from setting cookies. I have unset memcache etc as pointed out, but still no luck. This problem does not occur when I use Firefox, all works fine.
PLEASE HELP
kevmac

Last edited by kevmac; Nov 27 2019 at 06:44 AM. Reason: additional information

Tags
can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows