Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 16 2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Cathy View Post
Thank you!! I goofed and will have to wait for the trains to return so I can put that one car back. Appreciate the clarification.
You are very welcome Coach Cathy

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 26 2019, 02:11 PM

Default FarmCash Long Cattle Car

What specific benefit does this car provide when added to a train?

I understand what the Animal Products car does...what does this FC Cattle Car do?

thx

wolfie
Old Oct 26 2019, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolfie1 View Post
What specific benefit does this car provide when added to a train?

I understand what the Animal Products car does...what does this FC Cattle Car do?

thx

wolfie
Hi wolfie

It gives you animals which are only giftable. Not only when you own the long cattle car but when you acelerate your friends trains which have this particular long car.

- 50 x Cows
- 50 x Goats
- 50 x Hens
- 50 x Turkeys
- 50 x Horses

When you unload your train these animals are sent to your storage and you can sell them at market or you can use them to fill new animal sheds in your farms.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 26 2019, 05:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady
Default How do I relocate my trains and cars?

Currently my train is bending around a corner. I tried to move the train further up the tracks but there seems to be no way to move the train or cars once they are placed! How can I relocate them?
Old Oct 26 2019, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
Currently my train is bending around a corner. I tried to move the train further up the tracks but there seems to be no way to move the train or cars once they are placed! How can I relocate them?
Hi Lessonlady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about trains. You can not move the trains when they are dispatched. To do that you will have to wait until they return, then unload them andmove them before you dispatch it again. Be sure when you move it that you use the yellow hand, because the higher level green and purple ones will look like they are connected right but will not.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2019, 02:59 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why cant we send out requests for the trains?
Old Nov 11 2019, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why cant we send out requests for the trains?
Hi beverduster,

I have moved your post to help and support for the trains as it is not about the new release.

If you are still having problems:

What browser are you using and what did you see that stopped you from boosting? Was it that the list of names would not load?

Have you changed what browser you normally use? Is it up to date? If you are using Edge,IE or Safari please see this post: Browser Issues

If it's not that, try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

Please also check that you still have cookies and popups allowed in your browser. If you need instructions, we have those for some f the popular browsers in this link: Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up
Old Nov 17 2019, 07:37 PM

Angry Fish car will not match up to existing train

I bought a new fish car for my train on Farm 8 and it will not match up to the existing cars. It is either sideways or backwards! I would like a car that will hook up to a train running "north/south" not "south/north"-I already have a fish car on that train. Failing a car that will fit on the train I want my Farm Cash back so I can use to get something that will work on my farm.
Old Nov 17 2019, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilverq View Post
I bought a new fish car for my train on Farm 8 and it will not match up to the existing cars. It is either sideways or backwards! I would like a car that will hook up to a train running "north/south" not "south/north"-I already have a fish car on that train. Failing a car that will fit on the train I want my Farm Cash back so I can use to get something that will work on my farm.
Hi Quicksilverq,
I moved your post to the subject thread about trains.

There are no backwards/forwards on the cars. As long as the car is in line with the other cars then it will work. The cars work either way attached to the engines or other cars.

Make sure you are only using the yellow hand to connect the cars as the green or purple hands will give you a false connection. They may look like they are connected but are not and will not show as connected if you use the green or purple hands.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 17 2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old Nov 29 2019, 01:17 PM

Hi, Can I have 2 sets of 10 train cars on one farm? or 10 cars per. farm

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train