Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 27 2014, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
Since my Forum User Name has my old email address included, is there any way to change my User Name on the Forum without losing my data?
Sent you a private message.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 26 2014, 07:41 PM

Default Changing display name

I was wondering how i would change my name that people see on FT.
Old May 26 2014, 07:53 PM

nevermind I found my answer. TY
Old Jun 13 2014, 11:33 AM
Account Not Linked

How do you freeze the avatar. I would love to have it freeze and not be in the way of working. I don't see where to freeze. Thank you.
Old Jun 13 2014, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggranmum View Post
How do you freeze the avatar. I would love to have it freeze and not be in the way of working. I don't see where to freeze. Thank you.
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about the Avatar so I could answer your question. If you have more questions or problems please post them in this section in the future.
You freeze the avatar by clicking on your avatar and from the menu that opens choose Freeze While Farming.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2014, 06:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I agree with #7! Also get rid of the avatar when harvesting! He is always (almost) in the way while harvesting my flowers.
ThanXXX

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 23 2014, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by i try View Post
I agree with #7! Also get rid of the avatar when harvesting! He is always (almost) in the way while harvesting my flowers.
ThanXXX
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about avatars. You can click on your avatar and in the menu is Freeze Avatar. This will freeze it when you are harvesting, plowing or planting anything.
Old Jun 30 2014, 10:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Can't change Farm name

I began playing Farm Town one week ago, after having played a couple of years ago on a now deactivated FaceBook account.

Here is my issue:

When I started this farm it gave me a default farm name. I know that to change it I should simply be able to click on the name, back space, change the name and be done. But it won't work. I click, it says click to edit farm name, but nothing happens. No box pops up, I can't backspace and delete characters to change the farm name. nothing. Is there a bug I am not aware of??
Old Jun 30 2014, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheMisses View Post
I began playing Farm Town one week ago, after having played a couple of years ago on a now deactivated FaceBook account.

Here is my issue:

When I started this farm it gave me a default farm name. I know that to change it I should simply be able to click on the name, back space, change the name and be done. But it won't work. I click, it says click to edit farm name, but nothing happens. No box pops up, I can't backspace and delete characters to change the farm name. nothing. Is there a bug I am not aware of??
Make sure you have allowed pop ups and 3rd party cookies. Then restart your browser. If that doesn't fix it try a different browser.
Old Jun 30 2014, 10:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi Taz,

Thanks for your assistance. I just tried each of those steps. I began in Firefox, then Google Chrome, and when neither worked I tried my aunt's computer, and still nothing.

Tags
avatar colors, avatar name, change name, clothes, farm name change, forum name, name change