Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 22 2014, 05:54 AM

Unhappy Facilities are still not loading correctly

Taz
I put the turbo drive thru back in storage and it quit working. I then brought it out and set it on the farm again and it didn't work. Now I have to go to the facilities themselves to load them. Never had this problem before the grey button appeared. My facility manager is seriously flawed and doesn't work properly at all. I suspect other turbo tools are not working as they should also, cuz when I go to like my glass factories just after i loaded through the fac manager they load all the way if I click on the facility itself. I've done this to others also and same thing. Seems like there is always alot missing unless I go to the facility itself to load it. Just about to pull my hair out. If I have to go to each facility on each farm to load them then I paid a bunch of money for nothing. Please help, I'm desperate. Thanks. Also in my My Requests there is always 1 request showing but when I go to My Requests there are none there. I've already tried everything. Thanks again.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Aug 22 2014, 06:24 AM

Is there an easy way to see what facilities we have and what we don't? I have so many now I can't remember if I have all of the ones I need to produce and sell a product. I am going through products one by one to see if it's being produced or if there is a facility missing but boy is that a slow process.
Old Aug 22 2014, 06:26 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduby View Post
Taz
I put the turbo drive thru back in storage and it quit working. I then brought it out and set it on the farm again and it didn't work. Now I have to go to the facilities themselves to load them. Never had this problem before the grey button appeared. My facility manager is seriously flawed and doesn't work properly at all. I suspect other turbo tools are not working as they should also, cuz when I go to like my glass factories just after i loaded through the fac manager they load all the way if I click on the facility itself. I've done this to others also and same thing. Seems like there is always alot missing unless I go to the facility itself to load it. Just about to pull my hair out. If I have to go to each facility on each farm to load them then I paid a bunch of money for nothing. Please help, I'm desperate. Thanks. Also in my My Requests there is always 1 request showing but when I go to My Requests there are none there. I've already tried everything. Thanks again.
Hi mduby, unfortunately you have posted during Taz's twilight hours, but in the meantime, I can only suggest, what Taz advised before. Leave your farm and clear your farm town memcache, and then go back and put the drive thru, back into storage. Hopefully, this may work for that, but if not, then Taz should be along later. As for your facilities, where you state that there is always some missing. Are you perhaps, "topping up" your facilities, and not "loading" them from empty. If you are, then this will often happen, due to the fact , that after your tools have finished "loading" all your facilities, productions in many of them, will have just completed a cycle, so they drop by that percentage again, as they have just competed a production run. When "topping up", it is often best, to use your start and load all buttons, and then close your facility manager. Then re-open and click those buttons again, in order to top up, once again, and hopefully catch the facilities, that have just competed a production run. I hope this helps you somewhat
Old Aug 22 2014, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
Is there an easy way to see what facilities we have and what we don't? I have so many now I can't remember if I have all of the ones I need to produce and sell a product. I am going through products one by one to see if it's being produced or if there is a facility missing but boy is that a slow process.

Hi Whoopsidaisy!

I moved your post from suggestions to the thread for your problem.

To know if you have or dont have a facilitiy, open your store and click in the Facilities Tab, then click in the funnel and choose Not Owned from the menu, that way only the facilities you dont own will be showed.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 22 2014, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
Hi mduby, unfortunately you have posted during Taz's twilight hours, but in the meantime, I can only suggest, what Taz advised before. Leave your farm and clear your farm town memcache, and then go back and put the drive thru, back into storage. Hopefully, this may work for that, but if not, then Taz should be along later. As for your facilities, where you state that there is always some missing. Are you perhaps, "topping up" your facilities, and not "loading" them from empty. If you are, then this will often happen, due to the fact , that after your tools have finished "loading" all your facilities, productions in many of them, will have just completed a cycle, so they drop by that percentage again, as they have just competed a production run. When "topping up", it is often best, to use your start and load all buttons, and then close your facility manager. Then re-open and click those buttons again, in order to top up, once again, and hopefully catch the facilities, that have just competed a production run. I hope this helps you somewhat
Yes I know about everything you just said. when I reload I always log out of facebook and then go back. I'm feeling like I'm gonna quit the game. Too much money spent. BTW I am a computer expert so I know to try things others wouldn't. When Taz told me to take the tool out of storage and all that I did because it was the only thing left to do but it only worked once. I give up. I need a dev to fix my Facility Manager.

Old Aug 22 2014, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes I know about everything you just said. when I reload I always log out of facebook and then go back. I'm feeling like I'm gonna quit the game. Too much money spent. BTW I am a computer expert so I know to try things others wouldn't. When Taz told me to take the tool out of storage and all that I did because it was the only thing left to do but it only worked once. I give up. I need a dev to fix my Facility Manager.
Hi mduby,
Sorry our fixes have not helped. The only thing left is for you to report it to Support and see if they can fix it. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mduby,
Sorry our fixes have not helped. The only thing left is for you to report it to Support and see if they can fix it. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Yes I understand....I'm done. I have RA...and I'm done typing. I've been told to go to support and type everything I have here. When I've done that in the past someone told me it was quicker to get support from the forum. I'm done with it.

Old Aug 22 2014, 12:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes I understand....I'm done. I have RA...and I'm done typing. I've been told to go to support and type everything I have here. When I've done that in the past someone told me it was quicker to get support from the forum. I'm done with it.
Mduby,
Sorry you feel that way. In most cases it is faster to get a problem solved through the forums because it takes longer for Support to get to your ticket where we can answer almost immediately. While we can usually solve most problems with the game we are limited on what we can do to fix your particular problem through the forums. In this case we have exhausted all possible fixes we can do or have you do. In order for a developer to look at and fix your problem then you need to contact Support as we are not developers and do not have the capability of looking that deeply into your data to fix it.
I do hope you reconsider and send a ticket to them at give them a chance to look at the problem and hopefully fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2014, 05:55 PM

Default Can't collect eggs from Chk coop, says it's a pigsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
When I try to harvest an empty building (like a chicken coop), the error message says "No animals to harvest manure from". This is obviously meant for the pigsty, but it displays on all the other harvested buildings as well.
I'm having the same problem as the quoted poster but not just with the chicken coop, but with the wool shed also. I never had these problems when I had 16 farms through MySpace. Now that I have to start all over, I'm wondering if it's going to be too much hassle... help!
Old Aug 22 2014, 05:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack0813 View Post
I'm having the same problem as the quoted poster but not just with the chicken coop, but with the wool shed also. I never had these problems when I had 16 farms through MySpace. Now that I have to start all over, I'm wondering if it's going to be too much hassle... help!
Hi Jack,
All that message is telling you is that the shed is not ready to be harvested. Yes the message says harvesting manure, but it is just a minor mistake in the message, not the function of the shed. If you use the Faceility manager it will show you how long before you can harvest each shed.

Tags
cash out, cashout, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility manager problem, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, non-workable facs, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working neighbors posts, working posts