Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 16 2019, 12:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncinj View Post
It says Rework 1 hour but I have not worked for over 12 hours. I will try again in 1 hour. Still, I have never seen ALL work requests colored pink at the same time - posts 4 hours old, 12 hours, 16 hours, 1 day and even 2 days.
Hi Johncinj,
It doesn't matter how old the posts are. What matters is if you have not worked ANY facilities or services in at least 8 hours. Since it says 1 hour then sometime around 7 hours ago you had to have worked one for the time to be what it is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2019, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Johncinj,
It doesn't matter how old the posts are. What matters is if you have not worked ANY facilities or services in at least 8 hours. Since it says 1 hour then sometime around 7 hours ago you had to have worked one for the time to be what it is.
Well, I will watch the time and try again, but, my neighbor also reported she could not work. I have a message from her from 7:19 A.M. when she worked and another from 5:25 P.M. reporting that she could not work. I'll just keep an eye on it. Thank you.
Old Oct 16 2019, 01:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Well, I will watch the time and try again, but, my neighbor also reported she could not work. I have a message from her from 7:19 A.M. when she worked and another from 5:25 P.M. reporting that she could not work. I'll just keep an eye on it. Thank you.
Hi Johncinj,
Have your neighbor check the Show Times tool and it will tell her when she can work again.

Were those messages about working your posts? That would not tell you if she worked any other posts between those times. Remember it is not about how long between times you can work an individuals posts. It is not working ANY posts for anyone for that 8 hours. If she worked any others between trying to work yours then shge would not be able to come back and work yours until she had not worked any for 8 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2019, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Hi Johncinj,
Have your neighbor check the Show Times tool and it will tell her when she can work again.

Were those messages about working your posts? That would not tell you if she worked any other posts between those times. Remember it is not about how long between times you can work an individuals posts. It is not working ANY posts for anyone for that 8 hours. If she worked any others between trying to work yours then shge would not be able to come back and work yours until she had not worked any for 8 hours.
She sends me a thank you when she works my posts so I know when she was there. ANY posts for anyone within 8 hours? Is that new? Usually I can go right down the list working one neighbor after another until all posts are completed, and then not work again until 8 hours later. I don't mean to trouble you anymore. I'll just check back later.
Old Oct 16 2019, 01:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
She sends me a thank you when she works my posts so I know when she was there. ANY posts for anyone within 8 hours? Is that new? Usually I can go right down the list working one neighbor after another until all posts are completed, and then not work again until 8 hours later. I don't mean to trouble you anymore. I'll just check back later.
Hi Johncinj,
No that is not new. It has been that way for as long as I can remember. It is not the easiest to understand. Just know you have the times in the Show Times clock and the pink background tells you the ones you can't work yet.
Old Oct 16 2019, 11:53 AM

For over a week when I go to peoples farms to do their facilities etc. the little FT face that is not the Mayor it tells me that there is work, when I click on it it takes me to a farm but then it says there is no work but I can definitely see that there is usually loads of goodies to be had, then it takes me back to the little FT face of whosever farm I am on and it tells me that they are sorry there is no work and I should try another farm.
Do you know why this is happening and can you help me to sort it out please? I have cleared the caches many times but it is still the same. I'm playing in the FT Gameroom on Windows 10 because FT on a browser doesn't work for me. TIA!
Old Oct 16 2019, 12:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystified View Post
For over a week when I go to peoples farms to do their facilities etc. the little FT face that is not the Mayor it tells me that there is work, when I click on it it takes me to a farm but then it says there is no work but I can definitely see that there is usually loads of goodies to be had, then it takes me back to the little FT face of whosever farm I am on and it tells me that they are sorry there is no work and I should try another farm.
Do you know why this is happening and can you help me to sort it out please? I have cleared the caches many times but it is still the same. I'm playing in the FT Gameroom on Windows 10 because FT on a browser doesn't work for me. TIA!
Hi Mystified,
What that is telling you is all the work is already completed by someone else. When you click on their link to go to their farms to work, if you see it is loading facilities then the work is already done.
Old Oct 16 2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Hi Johncinj,
No that is not new. It has been that way for as long as I can remember. It is not the easiest to understand. Just know you have the times in the Show Times clock and the pink background tells you the ones you can't work yet.
Okay, morning now and still the same issue. I have never been blocked from working my individual neighbors' facilities when they put up a new post so long as I have not work that person's facility within the 8 hour time frame. Ex: Delores posted "new" 12 hours ago and 12 hours ago I worked only her post; Sandy posted "new" 5 hours ago and 5 hours ago I worked only her post; Pat posted "new" 2 hours ago and it will not let me work, saying I have already done it - but I haven't, it's new. This has never happened before. A "new" post from a different neighbor has never been treated as a "re-work" before.

I have played this game for 10 years now and have never had this problem. If it can't be fixed, then I guess it can't be fixed, but it completely ruins my chances of progress in the Neighborhood Chain game if we can only work 1 neighbor's facilities every 8 hours. This is the end of my comments. Problem stated thoroughly enough now, thank you for your attention.
Old Oct 16 2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Okay, morning now and still the same issue. I have never been blocked from working my individual neighbors' facilities when they put up a new post so long as I have not work that person's facility within the 8 hour time frame. Ex: Delores posted "new" 12 hours ago and 12 hours ago I worked only her post; Sandy posted "new" 5 hours ago and 5 hours ago I worked only her post; Pat posted "new" 2 hours ago and it will not let me work, saying I have already done it - but I haven't, it's new. This has never happened before. A "new" post from a different neighbor has never been treated as a "re-work" before.

I have played this game for 10 years now and have never had this problem. If it can't be fixed, then I guess it can't be fixed, but it completely ruins my chances of progress in the Neighborhood Chain game if we can only work 1 neighbor's facilities every 8 hours. This is the end of my comments. Problem stated thoroughly enough now, thank you for your attention.

Hi johncinj

As Taz told you, we have had that rule for several years.

You dont have to work any friends facilities for 8 hours if you want to rework those same facilities. The time to calculate 8 hours is from the last facilities you worked not from the time your friends posted.

Let me give you an example:

Let say you work A facilities at 9:00 am so you would be allowed to rework A at 5:00 pm.
But at 11:00 am you work B facilities, then A time resets to B time and you will be able to rework A and B at 7:00 pm

Every time you work new posts the time resets to the last work.

The best thing you can do the first time you load the game, is to go to your own farm and check the Times icon for Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilities.
If they have a green check mark, you will be able to start working your friends posts.
But if they show a time, I suggest you to wait that time till you get the green check mark or all times will reset.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 16 2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Hi Mystified,
What that is telling you is all the work is already completed by someone else. When you click on their link to go to their farms to work, if you see it is loading facilities then the work is already done.
Oh okay! Thanks for explaining, Taz.

Tags
cash out, cashout, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility manager problem, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, non-workable facs, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working neighbors posts, working posts