Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 08 2019, 11:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccormick_ld@hotmail.com View Post
I just worked a very large farm with numerous fields of dill and nothing is recorded in my storage. Had I known that my harvest gains would be lost taking note of who I worked for was not part of my game playing.
Hi mccormick_ld,
I have looked at your data and no I don't see any dill in your storage. I see only 1 farm you worked on with the dill of which you would get 10% plus whatever few you would get as part of your bonus. I can't say for sure why they didn't show up. I am sorry, but we have no way to add those to your storage for you. It wouldn't matter if you knew who you worked for as that information would not help.

The only thing I can off is for you to clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

That will not bring back what you have lost, but will hopefully prevent it from happening again. One other thing that might help too is to sell your non-ingredeints in the market. That will keep you from getting close to the maximum amount your storage can hold.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 08 2019 at 11:54 PM.
Old Nov 13 2019, 08:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing Facilities

I had an Oil Refinery on my first 8 farms. When I got on yesterday the one's that was on farm 7 and 8 are gone!!! WHERE ARE THEY?
Old Nov 13 2019, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSH7155 View Post
I had an Oil Refinery on my first 8 farms. When I got on yesterday the one's that was on farm 7 and 8 are gone!!! WHERE ARE THEY?

Hi LSH7155

Please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 14 2019, 02:48 AM

Default Missing Pumpkin Spice

Hello... I have a spice factory but Pumpkin spice does not show up in the either the category listing or missing when searching. Holding mouse over pumpkin spice in spice factory says 0 stored

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8760&farm_ix=0

Last edited by yabbyman; Nov 14 2019 at 02:52 AM. Reason: added farm link
Old Nov 14 2019, 05:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbyman View Post
Hello... I have a spice factory but Pumpkin spice does not show up in the either the category listing or missing when searching. Holding mouse over pumpkin spice in spice factory says 0 stored

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8760&farm_ix=0
Hi yabbyman,

Thank you for your link.

When a product is missing from the Ingredient Planner and it usually means that the product is unchecked in the facility which prevents it showing up in the lists and prevents you making it using the Start All at the top of the Facility Manager. You have the belt dryer for that facility so I expect that is what has happened.

Open your facility manager and search for the spice factory. There should be a check mark in the box for that facility, make sure there is. Then open the spice factory and make sure there is also a check mark in the box for pumpkin spice. When you've done that check the lists again and it should now show up.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 14 2019 at 05:54 AM.
Old Nov 14 2019, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi yabbyman,

Thank you for your link.

When a product is missing from the Ingredient Planner and it usually means that the product is unchecked in the facility which prevents it showing up in the lists and prevents you making it. You have the belt dryer for that facility so I expect that is what has happened.

Open your facility manager and search for the spice factory. There should be a check mark in the box for that facility, make sure there is. Then open the spice factory and make sure there is also a check mark in the box for pumpkin spice. When you've done that check the lists again and it should now show up.
Spice factory Ticked
Pumpkin spice Ticked
Still does not show up when searching by name/missing/category/by facility

Last edited by yabbyman; Nov 14 2019 at 05:36 AM. Reason: added by facility
Old Nov 14 2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Spice factory Ticked
Pumpkin spice Ticked
Still does not show up when searching by name/missing/category/by facility
Hi yabbyman,

If you have selected to just show ingredients needed for the spice factory, then it won't show as pumpkin spice is not needed to make anything in the spice factory.

It will show up if you select a facility that needs pumpkin spice to make a product like the Scented Candle Factory. However it doesn't always show up when using the Flavored Coffee Factory. You can to click the ? on that particular factory and then the ingredient planner to see it.

EDIT TO ADD: We have found what can cause it not to show when the Facility Manager IP is filtered to just to the Flavored Coffee Factory so try the following. Have a look in your Coffee World and see if the check mark is removed for Loading Pumpkin Spice Coffee. If you did not mean to remove the check mark, add it back in, then reload the game and it should now show up in the Facility Manager IP when set to the Flavored Coffee Factory only.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 14 2019 at 01:02 PM.
Old Nov 14 2019, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi yabbyman,

If you have selected to just show ingredients needed for the spice factory, then it won't show as pumpkin spice is not needed to make anything in the spice factory.

It will show up if you select a facility that needs pumpkin spice to make a product like the Scented Candle Factory. However it doesn't always show up when using the Flavored Coffee Factory. You can to click the ? on that particular factory and then the ingredient planner to see it.

EDIT TO ADD: We have found what can cause it not to show when the Facility Manager IP is filtered to just to the Flavored Coffee Factory so try the following. Have a look in your Coffee World and see if the check mark is removed for Loading Pumpkin Spice Coffee. If you did not mean to remove the check mark, add it back in, then reload the game and it should now show up in the Facility Manager IP when set to the Flavored Coffee Factory only.
that fixed it cheers
Old Nov 14 2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
that fixed it cheers
That's great yabbyman, thank you very much for coming back to let us know.
Old Dec 01 2019, 07:50 PM

Default Missing Cows Milk

I have been very lucky, and this has only happened a few other times, but I need to know what to do to prevent it in the future. I have 40 cow barns, all have at least 250 cows - but most have 2-3k. Today I went to start facs, and all of the sudden I had less than 40k in milk. Since I have never even come close to running out, I don't know the exact amount in storage, but my hen eggs are at 14M, so it should have been close to that number. I realize I have a LOT of facs - but not nearly enough to deplete my storage. So my question is, with the huge amount of ingredients, products and harvests we need, how can I keep an eye on things such as this? The only reason I even noticed was because my shake stands weren't at 100%. I really appreciate any help - from you or any other farmers. Thanks

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...420&farm_ix=36

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing trees, stored crops