Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 13 2019, 06:51 PM
Account Not Linked

MaryMarcel, quick note as far as gifts. I went to the fuel station and it fuel from everything listed except I have 0 from gifts from friends. I've got over 7000 fuel as gifts from friends. Any ideas? I had a friend ask me because it's happening to her also. Not sure where this should have been posted. Thx.
Old Nov 13 2019, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaccaWaccaChickenSoup View Post
MaryMarcel, quick note as far as gifts. I went to the fuel station and it fuel from everything listed except I have 0 from gifts from friends. I've got over 7000 fuel as gifts from friends. Any ideas? I had a friend ask me because it's happening to her also. Not sure where this should have been posted. Thx.
Hi WaccaWaccaChickenSoup,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel as this has nothing to do with gifts.

When you get fuel tanks as gifts, if you move them to your storage, then they do not count under the gifts part of the refueling station. They are instead added as part of the fuel tanks from the refinery. The only way they will show under the gifts listing for refueling is if you leave them in your Gift Box after you have accepted them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 20 2019, 11:23 AM

Question fuel shortage

I have been struggling to get enough fuel for several months Prior, I have had ample fuel. I have 3 refineries, keep them loaded and producing, but only get around 125,000 fuel per day from all three. I have done all I can find to increase amount refueling, worked others farms, gone to free gift sites, exchange all gifts for fuel. I was getting about 8M per refill , and production has steadily decreased. Please help! Thanks!
Old Nov 20 2019, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollypg View Post
I have been struggling to get enough fuel for several months Prior, I have had ample fuel. I have 3 refineries, keep them loaded and producing, but only get around 125,000 fuel per day from all three. I have done all I can find to increase amount refueling, worked others farms, gone to free gift sites, exchange all gifts for fuel. I was getting about 8M per refill , and production has steadily decreased. Please help! Thanks!
Hi mollypg

When you work other people farms, if they havent allowed their fuel first, then you are probably using your own fuel.

When you get the hired request, it says you can use their fuel and tools, if they allowed them, but it is not said if they have allowed the fuel first or last.

If they allowed it last, then you will use your own fuel and if you run out of fuel then you will be able to use the farm owner fuel. Sadly you can only notice about that when you start working.

You have 24 farms and only 20 oil pumps so you can add 4 more oil pumps.

You can post your facilities so your friends can work them and you will be able to start production again in your Oil Refineries and get more fuel tanks.

Also, you can work your friends facilities to get a % of products and if they have the Oil Refinery you could get some fuel tanks plus more products.

You also have 2 Gas Station, those are service facilities and are stocked with Fuel tanks to sell them, so if you have the tools to load them, please open the Gas Station and uncheck the fuel tanks so it will not be loaded with them when you fill your Gas Station.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 22 2019, 10:52 AM

Default Mobile Lookout Tower

I've played this game since the beginning in 2009, but am totally frustrated with it right now! I USE REAL $$$'S TO BUY FARM CASH!!!!

On Oct 31st, I bought the Mobile Lookout Tower, so I could be more helpful with my neighbors' farms & do the work required much faster.
After I bought the tower, I put it into storage as required. IT PROMPTLY DISAPPEARED!!! Yes, I had tools turned on.

It has taken 2 letters since then, to finally get it returned by slashkey.
I'VE WAITED 22 DAYS FOR THIS 100 F$ ITEM & IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!

With this kind of "support" from slashkey, I will do the same as they do - I WILL NO LONGER USE REAL MONEY for this game, while this continues!
Old Nov 22 2019, 11:34 AM

Default Missing Fuel

I have 668,693 fuel on display on my home screen (which has been reducing as used) and I had over 300,000,000 in storage. Someone asked the other day was anyone else losing fuel and I checked and had 135,000,000 in storage. I thought I must have made an error and accepted 135mill as what I had. I've looked today and now have 125,778,600. I have not had to use the fuel in storage therefore there is some kind of glitch that is taking fuel from me. Can you please advise
Old Nov 22 2019, 11:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
I've played this game since the beginning in 2009, but am totally frustrated with it right now! I USE REAL $$$'S TO BUY FARM CASH!!!!

On Oct 31st, I bought the Mobile Lookout Tower, so I could be more helpful with my neighbors' farms & do the work required much faster.
After I bought the tower, I put it into storage as required. IT PROMPTLY DISAPPEARED!!! Yes, I had tools turned on.

It has taken 2 letters since then, to finally get it returned by slashkey.
I'VE WAITED 22 DAYS FOR THIS 100 F$ ITEM & IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!

With this kind of "support" from slashkey, I will do the same as they do - I WILL NO LONGER USE REAL MONEY for this game, while this continues!
Hi Plynn,

When something has gone missing from your farm or you don't think something is working, please come to Help and Support so we can try to assist you. If you are also having difficulty with responses from support please also let us know so we can try to help with that as well.

I hove moved your post from general feedback to the help and support thread for Tools.

How are you using the Mobile Lookout Tower and at what point is it not working for you?

When you go to one of your neighbours farms to work as a super neighbour, on harvesting, plowing, trees, flowers, fish, are you clicking on the Show Names in the green grid top left of the screen and then clicking on Show Work Info?

If you are, then you should be able to see what type of work is on each of the farms if there is some, however small amounts will be more difficult to see as they would be represented by a thinner line of colour. When you close the window the show names grid should then update to show you only farms with work to be done on them. Those with work on them should show as blue in the grid. When you leave one farm and go to the next one the blue changes back to the normal colour.

Is it doing any of that or not? If not, which part is not working and at what point does it stop working?

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 22 2019 at 11:41 AM.
Old Nov 22 2019, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfraser View Post
I have 668,693 fuel on display on my home screen (which has been reducing as used) and I had over 300,000,000 in storage. Someone asked the other day was anyone else losing fuel and I checked and had 135,000,000 in storage. I thought I must have made an error and accepted 135mill as what I had. I've looked today and now have 125,778,600. I have not had to use the fuel in storage therefore there is some kind of glitch that is taking fuel from me. Can you please advise
Hi bfraser,

I have moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel.

The amounts you are quoting, are those the figures you see when you go to refuel or are you taking about how many fuel tanks you have in harvest storage? I do not see that you have refueled recently and that is nothing like what you currently have in storage for fuel tanks so I am not sure where your figures are from.

The maximum for any one product in harvest storage is 200 million so if you managed to accumulate more than that then you should not have been able to as it should not have been stored, you would just lose it. There is an overall limit as well which we can not give specifics on as it depends on many factors, however if you reach that limit you could also lose things from storage. To keep that from happening you need to store from your facilities regularly, cash out regularly and check storage amount for anything getting towards 200 million and sell a portion..

You do have a Gas Station so if you are loading Fuel tanks into there you will be using some of it up in there.

You are doing a lot of work for others so you will be using up fuel quickly if they are not allowing theirs to be used. The only other way it would disappear from storage if you are not using it on your own farms or working for others is if you sold it without realizing you had. As you are using the sell selected when selling, please go to market and make sure that Fuel is not selected to sell.

You currently have 139754 Fuel tanks in storage and 204 gifted Fuel tanks, multiply that by 300 and that would give you 41,987,400 Fuel plus some extra for things like neighbours, active neighbours and level. Do not refuel until you are nearly out as it will replace what you have not add to it.

When it comes to Fuel Tanks and refueling you do not want to have more than around 13 million tanks total in (both storage and gifts added), to allow for the addition of the extra fuel for the additional factors, as the limit for refueling is 4000M.
Old Nov 22 2019, 07:45 PM

Thank you Tiger for the quick reply. Today it is working! My frustration was getting the better of me, darn it. You sure wrote a clear and easy to understand explanation of the Mobile Lookout Tower, which should be permanently listed at the top of the tools section, as I've noticed other people having problems with it too. Many Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
Old Nov 23 2019, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
Thank you Tiger for the quick reply. Today it is working! My frustration was getting the better of me, darn it. You sure wrote a clear and easy to understand explanation of the Mobile Lookout Tower, which should be permanently listed at the top of the tools section, as I've noticed other people having problems with it too. Many Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
You're welcome Plynn, glad to hear it's working fine for you now. I'll have a think on what to do about explaining it in the Game Guide when I'm less busy

EDIT TO ADD:
Details on how to use this tool are now in the Game Guide Chapter 21 What is the Mobile Lookout Tower?

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 23 2019 at 08:09 AM.

Tags
clearing fields, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, harvesting flowers, harvesting trees, lost fuel, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working