Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 23 2019, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Parsons View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...400&farm_ix=27

I expanded farm, "28" to 38 x 38 last week or so. Today while harvesting, i noticed it was at 34 x 34. What happened to my expansion?
Dave Parsons
Hi Dave Parsons

I moved your post to the thread about Land upgrades.

I had a look at your data and it shows that on October 10th, you upgraded your farm 26 to 36x36 and 38x38 and your farm 27 to 36x36 and 38x38, both farms are set to Private so I cant visit them.

The last expansion for your farm 28 was on September 14th, to 34x34.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 03 2019, 05:09 PM

The farms are no longer private. Could u check farm 28, it should have been a farm 38x38 as are farms 25, 26, and 27. i have been upgrading them At same time, since new. Thanks Dave Parsons.
Old Nov 03 2019, 05:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
The farms are no longer private. Could u check farm 28, it should have been a farm 38x38 as are farms 25, 26, and 27. i have been upgrading them At same time, since new. Thanks Dave Parsons.
Hi Dave,
As Marymarcel said the last upgrade you did to your farm 28 was on September 14th to 34x34. There have been no other upgrades done on that farm. The other 3 farms are at 38x38, but farm 28 is only at 34x34 which according to the data is correct.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 08 2019, 08:34 PM

Default Farm 25 Upgrade

With just a whim, I upgraded farm 28-to 40x40, as I did also Farms 27, and 26. It cost less and less as I went from Farm 28 to farm 26, which was good. Than I opened farm 25, and saw that it was going to cost more-3-5 billion more. Why would it cost more, shouldn't it have been less.
If i recall Farm 26 was 15 Billion, 27 was 15.5 Billion, and farm 28 was 16 Billion. Can u help me with this Dilemma.
Dave Parsons.
Old Nov 08 2019, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
With just a whim, I upgraded farm 28-to 40x40, as I did also Farms 27, and 26. It cost less and less as I went from Farm 28 to farm 26, which was good. Than I opened farm 25, and saw that it was going to cost more-3-5 billion more. Why would it cost more, shouldn't it have been less.
If i recall Farm 26 was 15 Billion, 27 was 15.5 Billion, and farm 28 was 16 Billion. Can u help me with this Dilemma.
Dave Parsons.
Hi Dave,
The developers set the price when they release the farm upgrades. Sorry, but they do not give us any reasons why they set them at what they have. We do not have information why or how they determine the prices they set.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 17 2019, 09:55 AM

Default Farm Expansion

I bought the 48x48 extension for farm 23. The game took my coins but did not expand my farm. Please help!
Old Nov 17 2019, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardis1970 View Post
I bought the 48x48 extension for farm 23. The game took my coins but did not expand my farm. Please help!
Hi ardis1970

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I had a look at your data and it shows you upgraded that farm for the same size twice, please do not try to continue upgrading it as it seems to be a problem.

Please contact Support team to let them check on this issue. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

SUPPORT TEAM

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 17 2019 at 10:10 AM.
Old Nov 17 2019, 04:22 PM

This morning I went to upgrade my farm 13. I accepted there upgrader and red;oaded b ut the upgrade didn't occur and the coin count remained . I redid the upgrade, it worked this time except it took all 52,000,000 coins.
Old Nov 17 2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpr_au View Post
This morning I went to upgrade my farm 13. I accepted there upgrader and red;oaded b ut the upgrade didn't occur and the coin count remained . I redid the upgrade, it worked this time except it took all 52,000,000 coins.
Hi cpr_au

Please dont try to upgrade that farm again and contact support to report this problem.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

SUPPORT TEAM

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, farm upgrade failed, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing farm, missing upgrade, real estate