Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 20 2018, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Spiller View Post
3 times I have started the new chain on Thursday & before we get to the next Thursday when I try to work on the chosen facilities I get a message saying that you can only start the contest on Thurs (& I think thru the weekend). The first time it happened was in Dec. & I had started it & then my mom died & I thought in all the confusion with the arrangements & funeral I must have missed a day or 2 & it locked me out but last week & again this week it happened...I've been very careful to make sure I go in at least once a day to work them but last week I thought OK maybe I missed a day so this week I have been super careful & made sure I went in several times a day. Sunday i worked it over & over until I went to bed & Monday, I again got the message & I was locked out... Can this be fixed or do I just stop doing them altogether? Thank you mor
Hi Sandy,
Please go to your Preferences and put a check in the box for "Enable NCC" If you do not check that you will not be able to start the contest. After you check that box you will be able to start the next contest on Thursday as it is too late to enter this week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2018, 11:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Chains Contest

I still can't enter my Neighborhood chains contest, I guess you don't care if I don't BUY any more FarmCash, which I will not do If I can't play my games, Check my record, I've spent a lot of money in FarmTown!!! Tomorrow is the end for this week and I'm sure my group didn't do well!!!!! Makes me mad...
Thanks,
Linda Mantz

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 21 2018, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linsueman@aol.com View Post
I still can't enter my Neighborhood chains contest, I guess you don't care if I don't BUY any more FarmCash, which I will not do If I can't play my games, Check my record, I've spent a lot of money in FarmTown!!! Tomorrow is the end for this week and I'm sure my group didn't do well!!!!! Makes me mad...
Thanks,
Linda Mantz
Hi Linda,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the NCC. You can not start the contest until Thursday if you are not already in it now. You can only start the contest from Thursday through Sunday. After that you can not play for that week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2018, 07:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Flower Stand

Cant load it not sure why. (flower stand)and not sure if I am posting in the right area.
Old Mar 24 2018, 08:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyme View Post
Cant load it not sure why. (flower stand)and not sure if I am posting in the right area.
Hi crazyme,

You need to have enough of the flowers it needs in your storage to load it. You stock it with lilies, daffodil, pink zinnia, poppy anemone, yellow poppy, lupine, cornflower, african daisy, lady slippers, chrysanthemums.
Old Apr 02 2018, 01:49 PM

Default Abonded NCC

Hello,,,,
Unfortunaltely, I abondend my NCC for this week, by adding my Multi Level Parking to the storage. It all went so fast, and I don't have a clue how it all happened - of course. My intetion was NOT to add it to the storage, and absolutely NOT to end my NCC,,,,
Can you PLEASE help me undo this, or do I really have to wait until Thursday for a new NCC?

Best regards,
kristorn
Norway

My FT link:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...241&farm_ix=13

Last edited by kristorm; Apr 02 2018 at 02:14 PM. Reason: wrong link
Old Apr 02 2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristorm View Post
Hello,,,,
Unfortunaltely, I abondend my NCC for this week, by adding my Multi Level Parking to the storage. It all went so fast, and I don't have a clue how it all happened - of course. My intetion was NOT to add it to the storage, and absolutely NOT to end my NCC,,,,
Can you PLEASE help me undo this, or do I really have to wait until Thursday for a new NCC?

Best regards,
kristorn
Norway

My FT link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...=0&fb_bmpos=_0
Hi kristorm

I moved your post to the thread about NCC

I'm so sorry but that is one of the rules. If you move one of the facilities for the NCC you automatically abandon the contest and there is no way to enter it again.

BTW, your farm link is not working, you have instructions on how to get it in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 02 2018, 02:37 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi kristorm

I moved your post to the thread about NCC

I'm so sorry but that is one of the rules. If you move one of the facilities for the NCC you automatically abandon the contest and there is no way to enter it again.

BTW, your farm link is not working, you have instructions on how to get it in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
What about all the 'REAL' money I have put into the NCC,,,, Not only this time, but every time. That's because I really LOVE this contest and I hope you understand that I didn't do this on purpose. Why should I? There SHOULD be a way to help us players when such a thing happens!!! :-(
Regards
kristorm
Old Apr 02 2018, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristorm View Post
What about all the 'REAL' money I have put into the NCC,,,, Not only this time, but every time. That's because I really LOVE this contest and I hope you understand that I didn't do this on purpose. Why should I? There SHOULD be a way to help us players when such a thing happens!!! :-(
Regards
kristorm
As I told you, that is a rule for the NCC. I do understand you but there is nothing we can do to revert that.

If you wish, you can contact Support team to explain them your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 07 2018, 02:33 PM

I have my own farmer neighbor in 1st place on my personal competing other farmers list. IT is my own neighbor I am competing with. He is 1st, I am 2nd and he is way bigger than me and I have no chance whatsoever to even get close to him. I thought you played against 9 other farmers from other ft. farmers not in your list.
Anybody else have this going on this Week?
Odd!!

Tags
add faciities in contest, facilities in contest, missing in contest, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest.