Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #121  
Old May 05 2016, 10:23 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
im haveing a problem with in the new neighborhood quest..when ppl. go to click on my clients for the new neighborehood quest thing now, some ppl can click and some go and nothing comes up for them to click on even tho it shows there is stuff to click for.. otherwords there is no refer clients click to load spot.. you can go to the farm but nothing there for them to click on... this happened in the last 2 weeks also.. but this time i need it fixed so i have a good chance to help my group too.. plz have this checked as i dont know if this is happening to others or just mine
Hi Tripod,
This weeks contest doesn't have any service (client) facilities included. They are all regular facilities.
I am not sure what you are saying as they only work your facilities through your normal postings and not through the contest at all.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old May 05 2016, 01:50 PM
Vivienne57 Vivienne57 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 28 2009
Posts: 222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Vivienne,

It is your neighbours that show up in there, so if you are still neighbours with them despite not being friends than that's why they are showing up.
Thank you for the response Tiger. I have removed them as friends and neighbours and added new ones. I'll wait till next time and see what happens
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old May 05 2016, 01:52 PM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Thank you for the response Tiger. I have removed them as friends and neighbours and added new ones. I'll wait till next time and see what happens
you are welcome Vivienne
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old May 05 2016, 03:21 PM
Vivienne57 Vivienne57 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 28 2009
Posts: 222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Thank you for the response Tiger. I have removed them as friends and neighbours and added new ones. I'll wait till next time and see what happens
I have got 'persons' in my chain whose accounts have been deactivated. They are not in my friends list or a Ft neighbour. How is that possible. I know the accounts have been deactivated because there is no photo and I don't have anyone by that name as a neighbour or a friend and I have checked my friends and neighbour list twice

Last edited by Vivienne57; May 05 2016 at 03:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old May 05 2016, 03:59 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I have got 'persons' in my chain whose accounts have been deactivated. They are not in my friends list or a Ft neighbour. How is that possible. I know the accounts have been deactivated because there is no photo and I don't have anyone by that name as a neighbour or a friend and I have checked my friends and neighbour list twice

Hi Vivienne

Tiger is not available at this moment.

You said you have deleted some persons as friends and after Tiger's response you also deleted them as neighbors.

Could it be possible, those persons are the ones you are now seeing in your contest chain and you think their accounts were deactived?

There is a rule for deleting/adding neighbors:

j) Once you start the contest, the current neighbour list is the one that you will have until the end of the contest, meaning, if you delete or add new neighbours, that will not affect the neighbours you currently have contributing to your Neighborhood Chains until the next contest starts.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old May 05 2016, 04:07 PM
Vivienne57 Vivienne57 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 28 2009
Posts: 222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Vivienne

Tiger is not available at this moment.

You said you have deleted some persons as friends and after Tiger's response you also deleted them as neighbors.

Could it be possible, those persons are the ones you are now seeing in your contest chain and you think their accounts were deactived?

There is a rule for deleting/adding neighbors:

j) Once you start the contest, the current neighbour list is the one that you will have until the end of the contest, meaning, if you delete or add new neighbours, that will not affect the neighbours you currently have contributing to your Neighborhood Chains until the next contest starts.
Hi and thank you for responding I deleted and removed some during the last chain so I was hoping they wouldn't be in this chain. Hopefully they won't be in the next one. But the ones that are in my chain that I can't delete because I don't know who they are is worrying, there are about 3 or 4 with no photo and I have searched my FT neighbour list and friends list using the name but they are not there. They have been present since the chain began.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old May 05 2016, 04:19 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi and thank you for responding I deleted and removed some during the last chain so I was hoping they wouldn't be in this chain. Hopefully they won't be in the next one. But the ones that are in my chain that I can't delete because I don't know who they are is worrying, there are about 3 or 4 with no photo and I have searched my FT neighbour list and friends list using the name but they are not there. They have been present since the chain began.

You are very welcome Vivienne.

The only thing we can suggest you is to not remove other neighbors and wait till next contest. Then check if those persons are still showing up in your neighborhood chain.

If the problem continue, please post here again
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old May 05 2016, 04:23 PM
Vivienne57 Vivienne57 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 28 2009
Posts: 222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You are very welcome Vivienne.

The only thing we can suggest you is to not remove other neighbors and wait till next contest. Then check if those persons are still showing up in your neighborhood chain.

If the problem continue, please post here again
Thank you Marymarcel. Yes I'll wait till the chain finishes and a new one starts to check again. Thanks again
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old May 05 2016, 05:09 PM
Daisy Mariposa Daisy Mariposa is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 16 2011
Posts: 29
Default

I am not a dummy, but I cannot understand why my second Sports Accessory facility does not count in the chain contest. I read the rules and am still baffled. Any way to explain it as if I were a dummy???
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old May 05 2016, 05:19 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Mariposa View Post
I am not a dummy, but I cannot understand why my second Sports Accessory facility does not count in the chain contest. I read the rules and am still baffled. Any way to explain it as if I were a dummy???
Hi Daisy,
Divide the 4 facilities down the middle. The facilities on the left are bought with farm cash and the ones on the right side are bought with coins. The amounts on the laft determine how many you can have on the right.
If you have 0, 1, or 2 on the left then you can have 2 (1 of each) on the right.
If you have 3 of the ones on the left then you can have 3 on the right.
If you have 4 on the left then you can have 4 on the right.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
add faciities in contest, facilities in contest, missing in contest, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.