Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 23 2016, 05:49 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDaniels View Post
I filled the facility yesterday but it's still not recognized. Is it possible that because the contest started before I added the facility it's missing? I don't plan to move the donuts shop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDaniels View Post
Hi JDaniels,

marymarcel is not available at the moment.

I'm sorry to hear that hasn't worked. Please contact support to see if they can figure out what is going on as there is nothing else we can suggest you try from the forum. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jul 25 2016, 01:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Neighborhood quests

I am wondering why my neighbors on the neighborhood quests who have the same number of facilities that I have, have thousands more than I can ever get on my faculties. Like I have say one food coloring facility and my neighbor on my team was one also..I have like 3200 and she has 25000. We both just have one..I have mine completely filled and unloaded all the time. I put them out for people to help and people are clicking on them but still she always has tons more than I can produce. she's not the only one. Also...why is it that when you fill in the neighborhood quest window then go to the facility on the farm nothing is showing loaded? Thank you for your help.
Old Jul 25 2016, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianalynn101 View Post
I am wondering why my neighbors on the neighborhood quests who have the same number of facilities that I have, have thousands more than I can ever get on my faculties. Like I have say one food coloring facility and my neighbor on my team was one also..I have like 3200 and she has 25000. We both just have one..I have mine completely filled and unloaded all the time. I put them out for people to help and people are clicking on them but still she always has tons more than I can produce. she's not the only one. Also...why is it that when you fill in the neighborhood quest window then go to the facility on the farm nothing is showing loaded? Thank you for your help.
Hi dianalynn,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
The only thing I can say is they must have more neighbors and friends that are working their facilities allowing them to refill more often.
If you are refilling from the NCC pop up then it should show when you look in the facility manager. You may need to restart your farms to get it to show.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 25 2016, 07:37 PM

Default questions re coop quest and neighborhood chains

I am just wondering what kind of algorithms are used with both the coop quests and neighborhood chains.

I have had several coop quests over the last week/week and a half where none of my neighbors have the ingredients, or not enough to get to where I can use the help buttons. I even went to the market a few times and no luck there.

And I'm not sure how you are figuring the 'neighborhood chains.' Only once has my 'neighborhood' been above 8 or 9 or 10. I keep playing, I'll take what I can get but just wondering why. I don't have FC facilities but others do. Am I being punished????
Old Jul 25 2016, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
I am just wondering what kind of algorithms are used with both the coop quests and neighborhood chains.

I have had several coop quests over the last week/week and a half where none of my neighbors have the ingredients, or not enough to get to where I can use the help buttons. I even went to the market a few times and no luck there.

And I'm not sure how you are figuring the 'neighborhood chains.' Only once has my 'neighborhood' been above 8 or 9 or 10. I keep playing, I'll take what I can get but just wondering why. I don't have FC facilities but others do. Am I being punished????
Hi MsDragonfly,
I have moved your post to the thread about the neighborhood chains. We do not know what the random generator is that the developers are using for the co-op quests, but I can assure you they do not look to see what quests your neighbors have before selecting the one for you. Have you tried checking the thread in the Social section where players post what quests they have and a link to their farms?
As well we do not know how rthbe selection process is for the NCC. The developers do not tell us what they are using to pick those either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 25 2016, 08:46 PM

" Have you tried checking the thread in the Social section where players post what quests they have and a link to their farms?"

Not sure what this is? Maybe you could explain better???
Old Jul 25 2016, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
" Have you tried checking the thread in the Social section where players post what quests they have and a link to their farms?"

Not sure what this is? Maybe you could explain better???

Hi msdragonfly

Taz is not available at this moment

The thread is for users to post their available cooperative quests so other users can find products,go to the farms and buy them. Of course, you can also post your cooperative quests there.

Here is a link to that thread, please be sure to read the first post, first page of that thread for instructions on how to post.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616862

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 26 2016, 08:31 PM

Besides going in and unchecking all the rest of the facs, is there or can there be a way to list just the chain facs to be worked?
Old Jul 26 2016, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Besides going in and unchecking all the rest of the facs, is there or can there be a way to list just the chain facs to be worked?
Hi NJones,
Even unchecking will not stop them from being worked if there is work still pending in them. The only way to prevent the facilities from being worked when you post is for them to be empty of work.
Old Jul 27 2016, 10:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Default neighhood chains contest

Not receving awards for neighood chains contest

Tags
add faciities in contest, facilities in contest, missing in contest, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest.