Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 21 2016, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile R and S Farms

Bought 2 facilities and they don't show up on the work page in the contest. They do however show up on the farms I put them on. Help
Old Apr 21 2016, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Default to Taz D

Ok, thats the problem. I only have one cash facility in the quest. Tyvm
Old Apr 21 2016, 05:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi marymarcel, I haven't done that, but I will try it. Hadn't thought about posting contest facilities in particular, thanks for the suggestion.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 21 2016, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by R and S Farms View Post
Bought 2 facilities and they don't show up on the work page in the contest. They do however show up on the farms I put them on. Help
Hi R and S Farms,
You do not have any of the 2 farm cash facilities, so you can only use 1 of each of the 2 coin facilities. Please read the Game Guide chapter 31 on the contest:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2016, 08:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Neighborhood Contest - Question about dropping out

Can I absent myself from the neighborhood contest that goes on each week? I am not satisfied with it and prefer not to waste my time with it - is there a way I can exit it and not be shown as a member of such? Thanks for any help you can give to resolving this matter.

Clayton
Old Apr 22 2016, 09:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytinPA View Post
Can I absent myself from the neighborhood contest that goes on each week? I am not satisfied with it and prefer not to waste my time with it - is there a way I can exit it and not be shown as a member of such? Thanks for any help you can give to resolving this matter.

Clayton
Hi Clayton,

Do you not want the extra products that you will get even if you are lower placed in the ranks? Everyone wins something by taking part. You don't have to compete if you don't want to , just load/start your products as you normally do, then at contest end collect your prize.

If you are determined that you do not want to take part and you have already entered, you will need to store one of the facilities that is in the contest, then place it back on the farm it was on. That way you should not lose any products started in it, but it will remove you from the contest.
Old Apr 22 2016, 10:50 AM

I was active in the game, and now I'm not. I purchased one of the FC facilities (Summer Gear Factory), and had to move it to a different farm because of space. Now it says I'm out of the game for this week. Can you put me back in?

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old Apr 22 2016, 11:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyana View Post
I was active in the game, and now I'm not. I purchased one of the FC facilities (Summer Gear Factory), and had to move it to a different farm because of space. Now it says I'm out of the game for this week. Can you put me back in?
Hi Penyana,

No sorry we aren't able to do that. The rule is you must not store or move the facs that are in the contest to another farm as that will result in you being removed from the contest.
Old Apr 22 2016, 11:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Default 2nd facility for the neighbourhood chain

Seems to be a problem with my neighborhood chain. This week, of the 4 facilities listed - one is Pizza Facility - I have more than 1 of these but it is only showing 1 that can be worked.

Can you help with this.

Thx
Deborra888
Old Apr 22 2016, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborra888 View Post
Seems to be a problem with my neighborhood chain. This week, of the 4 facilities listed - one is Pizza Facility - I have more than 1 of these but it is only showing 1 that can be worked.

Can you help with this.

Thx
Deborra888
Hi Deborra,
How many of the two farm cash facilities do you have? Those would be the first 2 listed. However many of those you have determines how many coin facilities can be used. If you only have 1, 2, or none of those then only 1 of each coin facility can be used in the contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add faciities in contest, facilities in contest, missing in contest, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest.