Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 10 2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i bought a facilitys sit it down by ocean then sent to storage to place it on my factory farm .after putting it on factory farm went to the neigborhood chain to fill it up and they had took me out for this week. this is very unfair .will never buy another one for the neighborhood
Hi MOM GLENDA

I'm sorry this happened to you, but we are not allowed to move any of the contest's facilities to storage to then place then in another farm.

The only thing I can suggest you, is that next time try to choose the farm where you want to place the facilitiy and buy it from that farm.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 10 2017, 02:20 PM

Unhappy Chain quests,

I am so sorry, but I do not have a clue what anyone is talking about here as I have only added the facilities weekly and just worked them from my farm and have never tried to go get help from anyone to help fill, what I am thinking is the amount needed to complete the quest. This has been hard for me to understand as I am 75 and have yet to understand as to how I am supposed to get other to help fill the facilities from there facilities. I will go to that part of the game and just delete all of the facilities I have placed there as I do not understand the game. Have been playing since the Farmtown started, just send gifts, occasionally go to the market and work for others. Do not even know how to respond to Mom Glenda. Slobo
Old Dec 10 2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloBo View Post
I am so sorry, but I do not have a clue what anyone is talking about here as I have only added the facilities weekly and just worked them from my farm and have never tried to go get help from anyone to help fill, what I am thinking is the amount needed to complete the quest. This has been hard for me to understand as I am 75 and have yet to understand as to how I am supposed to get other to help fill the facilities from there facilities. I will go to that part of the game and just delete all of the facilities I have placed there as I do not understand the game. Have been playing since the Farmtown started, just send gifts, occasionally go to the market and work for others. Do not even know how to respond to Mom Glenda. Slobo
Hi SloBo

Some time ago you posted in this thread, doing that you are subscribed to this thread and will receive emails when anyone else posts to this thread.

If you do not want to get the emails then please click on UserCP at the top of the forums. Click on Edit Options in the left column, then under Messaging & Notifications find "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and change the dropdown box to "Do Not Subscribe"

You can also click on List Subscriptions in the left column and remove all the subscriptions.

We have a thread about the Neighborhood Chain contest in our Game guide, if you like to have a look to it please click in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 14 2017, 07:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Ncc

For this weeks NCC chains contest I have the pasta restaurant but it is not showing up in the contest that I have it. I double checked and I do have it.
Old Dec 14 2017, 07:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacdreams View Post
For this weeks NCC chains contest I have the pasta restaurant but it is not showing up in the contest that I have it. I double checked and I do have it.
Hi lilacdreams,

I have moved your post to the correct thread.

I have checked your data and you do not own the Pasta Restaurant. You do own the pasta factory. Are you sure you are not confusing the two? The Pasta Restaurant is a Farm Cash facility.

If you are sure you have it please supply a link to your farms so we can check we are looking at the right data for you. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 14 2017 at 07:20 PM.
Old Dec 14 2017, 07:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi lilacdreams,

I have moved your post to the correct thread.

I have checked your data and you do not own the Pasta Restaurant. You do own the pasta factory. Are you sure you are not confusing the two? The Pasta Restaurant is a Farm Cash facility.

If you are sure you have it please supply a link to your farms so we can check we are looking at the right data for you. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
Yes I know the difference here is link hope it works it is placed on farm one right in the middle.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2188&farm_ix=Y

Last edited by lilacdreams; Dec 14 2017 at 07:40 PM. Reason: add link to farm
Old Dec 14 2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Yes I know the difference here is link hope it works it is placed on farm one right in the middle.
Hi lilacdreams,

Your link is not correct. That one is a generic link that will take anyone to thier own farm, please try again using the instructions in the link i gave you to get your farm link.
Old Dec 14 2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2188&farm_ix=Y
Hi lilacdreams,

Please make a new post when you need to give more information as we do not get notification when you modify a post and it can easily be missed.

Thank you for your link

I have reset your contest data. Please exit the game and then load it again and check your NCC and see if the restaurant has now been added.
Old Dec 14 2017, 07:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi lilacdreams,

Please make a new post when you need to give more information as we do not get notification when you modify a post and it can easily be missed.

Thank you for your link

I have reset your contest data. Please exit the game and then load it again and check your NCC and see if the restaurant has now been added.
Thank you it is working now. Sorry about that I don't post often have been playing way to many years never had an issue that I couldn't find answer on my own or see that it was across the board issue and not just me so no need to post just need to wait.
Thank you for your help.
Old Dec 14 2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Thank you it is working now. Sorry about that I don't post often have been playing way to many years never had an issue that I couldn't find answer on my own or see that it was across the board issue and not just me so no need to post just need to wait.
Thank you for your help.
you are very welcome

Tags
add faciities in contest, facilities in contest, missing in contest, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest.