Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 09 2019, 02:32 PM

thanks Taz. I will just leave ship in my port for them to skip. hopefully, this will be last one.
Old Nov 10 2019, 10:17 AM

Default container times

when I clicked on my seaport manager and it showed all my ships. I started to load one. I had 3 ships already out. started the fourth. loaded the container it said 4.8 minutes. closed it to go back to seaport and it had 8 minutes. cleared memcache. waited a few minutes, reloaded farm. and every container had a different time from looking at my ships to see how much longer the container would be ready versus the ship container tab. yesterday it did the same but i thought it was my eyes
Old Nov 10 2019, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
when I clicked on my seaport manager and it showed all my ships. I started to load one. I had 3 ships already out. started the fourth. loaded the container it said 4.8 minutes. closed it to go back to seaport and it had 8 minutes. cleared memcache. waited a few minutes, reloaded farm. and every container had a different time from looking at my ships to see how much longer the container would be ready versus the ship container tab. yesterday it did the same but i thought it was my eyes
Hi tammyjo,
The length of time is based on how many ships you have sent out in the last 7 days. Each of those ships will drop off that list 7 days later exactly so if you sent a ship out 7 days ago at 10:00 AM then it will drop off the list today at 10) AM.
When you are loading a container you can see how many ships you have sent in the last 7 days by clicking on the small question mark in that container's box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2019, 11:08 AM

yes that I know. I was just mentioning that the time was off from what was showing under "my ships" and "ship containers". I see that other neighbors of mine are seeing the same thing. "my ship" states 8 minutes for the container to be ready and counts down from 8 minutes and "ship containers" say 4 minutes and counts down from 4 minutes. just odd this week. usually they are insync and have the same time.
Old Nov 10 2019, 11:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
yes that I know. I was just mentioning that the time was off from what was showing under "my ships" and "ship containers". I see that other neighbors of mine are seeing the same thing. "my ship" states 8 minutes for the container to be ready and counts down from 8 minutes and "ship containers" say 4 minutes and counts down from 4 minutes. just odd this week. usually they are insync and have the same time.
Hi Tammyjo,
I am currently loading up a ship and the only difference I see is the container says 5.6 minutes and the ship shows 6 minutes. The ship only shows whole minutes so rounding up 5.6 would be correwct ast 6 minutes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2019, 06:40 AM

I have emailed support multiple times but never receive n answer. Last week, I dispatched my purple ship from my phone, but on my computer it said it expired. I could see my neighbors we're loading it all week. In addition, when clicking on the mayor in the dispatched bshios, it always showednan extra ship dispatched than what my screen showed. Now it should have returned home but I can't unload it. Please help
Old Nov 15 2019, 06:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elasticemily2 View Post
I have emailed support multiple times but never receive n answer. Last week, I dispatched my purple ship from my phone, but on my computer it said it expired. I could see my neighbors we're loading it all week. In addition, when clicking on the mayor in the dispatched bshios, it always showednan extra ship dispatched than what my screen showed. Now it should have returned home but I can't unload it. Please help
Hi elasticemily2,

Are you asking about another farm account? The one linked in your signature has not been accessed since the 13th and has no ship activity.

If you are, please get the farm link for the account you are asking for help with so we can take a look for you. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
Old Nov 15 2019, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elasticemily2 View Post
Hi elasticemily2,

For your support issue, please check your spam/junk folder for the response from support as those sometimes get sent there. You are looking for an email from support@slashkey.com when you find it please mark it as not spam or not junk. or as a safe sender, whichever option you have for your emails.

Regarding the ship you are seeing in the dispatch list but can not see. Is the date and time over 7 days ago, what is the date and time on it? Can you see all your ships in your seaport manager or only some of them? Look in the My Ships section of the Seaport Manager top right of the box and see if the eye is closed or shut. If it is closed click on it to open it and make sure you have check marks added for every ship you have.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 15 2019 at 07:44 AM.
Old Nov 19 2019, 07:36 AM

Hello, I have ships disabled on my account but I am still getting ships docked at my port waiting for me to load. Short of taking my facilities down is there a way to not waste another players time?
Thanks
Old Nov 19 2019, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
Hello, I have ships disabled on my account but I am still getting ships docked at my port waiting for me to load. Short of taking my facilities down is there a way to not waste another players time?
Thanks
Hi Whoopsidaisy,

Facilites have nothing to do with the ships so you have no need to alter anything with those.

You have closed your port so it's up to the person who sent it out to you to check the progress of their ship and it's itinerary, prior to sending it, to see a closed port and make the effort to replace you either before they dispatch it or for the next one.

Any ships that were already dispatched before you closed your port, or any ships sent since your port was closed that have not had their itinerary checked by the owner (prior to dispatching it), AND you are their port 30 will be stuck there until the 7 days is up for them, then those will return back to the owners.

Another reason a ship could be showing at your port is they may have skipped a port prior to you but then did not manually skip you, which is what they need to do when the next port is closed, if there are more ports for the ship to go to so it can continue making progress.

You have a couple of choices. You can ignore them knowing that eventually they will return home or you can briefly enable your port send those on and then close it again. You might want to remind your friends that your port is closed so if they wish they can check you are not still on their itinerary.

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, replace port, ship logbook, ship's logbook, ships, skip port