Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 31 2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
You don't have lifelines in the co-op quests. Buying in the trading warehouse would be a "buy" and should only count if you have the Trading Lifeline for your regular quest or at least that is how I would interpret it. The only way to know for sure would be to try it.
oops meant regular quest LOL, i try it and let you know.
Old Jun 06 2019, 09:41 AM

Default Trading warehouse

just went to the trading warehouse and was told dont have any super facility products to sell, but if I check that facility I have alot of products - ??? have 2 of the food coloring factories and they are at 99.9% I did the memcache cleaner - loaded the factories - then opened the manager and still says I have nothing - I also tried -going through Facility Manager in the Toolbox -clicked on funnel icon, selected only the Regular Facilities box, and scrolled down to Super Facilites option, and no facilities were listed ??? n Help !!!!
Old Jun 06 2019, 10:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally1007 View Post
just went to the trading warehouse and was told dont have any super facility products to sell, but if I check that facility I have alot of products - ??? have 2 of the food coloring factories and they are at 99.9% I did the memcache cleaner - loaded the factories - then opened the manager and still says I have nothing - I also tried -going through Facility Manager in the Toolbox -clicked on funnel icon, selected only the Regular Facilities box, and scrolled down to Super Facilites option, and no facilities were listed ??? n Help !!!!
Hi Sally1007,

I have moved your post to the thread about the Trading Warehouse. I had a look at your data and it doesn't look like you upgraded a super facility this week. Food Coloring Factory was your facility for last week. You need to upgrade a facility every Monday.

Please open your toolbox, look in the far left column and click on My Super Facility to open it and see if it is showing you "Upgrade a Facility" in the top right corner.

Once you get your facility for the week, you can start making products in it and then you will have something to sell.
Old Jun 22 2019, 11:20 AM

I sent my trading warehouse stuff out last week and its still stuck on that one and I am unable to to refill it as it says I have nothing to send but I just did the facilities. not sure maybe im doing something wrong. thought u could do them everyday
Old Jun 22 2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil farmer View Post
I sent my trading warehouse stuff out last week and its still stuck on that one and I am unable to to refill it as it says I have nothing to send but I just did the facilities. not sure maybe im doing something wrong. thought u could do them everyday
Hi lil farmer,

I have moved your post to Help and Support for the Trading Warehouse. When you have a question about the game please come to Help and Support to ask your question. You had posted in the Suggestions area where we can not answer posts.

In order to have goods to sell in the Trading Warehouse you must first make them in your Super Facility. I have looked at your data and you have not upgraded to another super facility this week. You need to Open the Super Facility in your Tool box, and click on Upgrade a Facility top left of the window to get your facility for this week. You upgrade a facility every Monday or every Sunday after midnight your local time. Once you have started batches in it you will have products for your Warehouse.
Old Jul 06 2019, 06:19 AM

hope this is correct place --- i went to sell some palm to another player and it is missing from the list - all the other trees seem to be there
Old Jul 06 2019, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
hope this is correct place --- i went to sell some palm to another player and it is missing from the list - all the other trees seem to be there
Hi JNelson,

I've just tried this and Palm Fruit is showing up fine for me. Make sure in the Category you have selected Tree Fruits and not Logs.
Old Jul 06 2019, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

I've just tried this and Palm Fruit is showing up fine for me. Make sure in the Category you have selected Tree Fruits and not Logs.
I did, wasn't there, hmmm must have been one of the random glitches been getting for weeks cause i just did it again to take a picture for you, and now its there ---- sheesh lol what would FB been without glitches
Old Aug 05 2019, 05:47 PM

I'm not certain if this happens to anyone in FT, my trading warehouse is always empty everytime I looked at it, and it tells me my warehouse is empty.
Old Aug 05 2019, 05:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I'm not certain if this happens to anyone in FT, my trading warehouse is always empty everytime I looked at it, and it tells me my warehouse is empty.
Hi Sandie May Angel,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about trading as it is not a suggestion. Please do not post questions or problems in the suggestion section.
You have to fill your trading warehouse with the products from your Super Facility. It does not fill automatically. You get products to add to the warehouse by first setting up a super facility in the super facility manager, then starting production in that facility.
You can find all the information about the Super Facility in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641262
You can find the information about the Trading Warehouse in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading warehouse, warehouse