Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 08:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Put it back

This is really bad, i liked it as it was before.. please put it back.. I would like it it if you could just hire 1 person to harvest and 1 to plow per farm, then there would be no troubles...

Please put it back
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:59 PM

I wholeheartedly agree - hire one or two people only
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubble View Post
Personally, I hate to work on a farm and feel like I have to click really fast in order to get one crop harvested or one field plowed... it is not fun to have to fight for work.... I hope that people will give this a try and see that it can work for everyone.
No, I was still fighting for work with another person a couple of minutes ago. The fighting is especially fierce when two workers work very near to each other (we were working at different places at first, but then we met). With the old arrangement, I can find somewhere further away from my "opponent" and work, but now the opportunity cost of changing the working location is too high, because it takes too much time.

Also, there is less chance of a harvester getting hired to plow, too. Again, speed is the key.
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Moderators: Do your job. This is a forum. Don't close threads when you disagree, but when people have valid points.
They are closing threads and directing people here where the devs will see it. They are doing their job.
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Default harvesting

this is like farmville now I hate it. I really liked it before the change . I don't think I will be playing much anymore
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireAngel0923 View Post
I completely understand why you changed it but for people like myself who have older slower computers we will lose more xp/coins anyway because we dont stand a chance now. I love farmtown but with it like this I am like others its slow and frustrating so if not changed I will go back to playing in pogo.....and No I'm not whining I'm voicing an opinion...that is what a "forum" is for right .....TY
Thanks for the reminder! I left pogo to do Farmtown, and didn't realize how much I Missed it UNTIL TODAY! Pogo, here I come, see you and all my Farmtown buddies there! ;-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlaveli View Post
Well, true - there may be 70% less issues - mostly becuase the people who were losing their XP's and Coins were leaving the fields before their avatar finished counting up...hmmmm...sounds like that was user issues rather than code issues. So now, to fix something that wasn't really broken, they've hobbled the majority of users out there. I would say that they fixed something that wasn't broken - cause the users having the original issues are still out there...
Now that is the TRUTH!!!! I found if you go back to your farm first YOU ACTUALLY KEEP YOUR XP and COINS!!! HMMMMMM!!
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

HATE HATE HATE it!!!!!!!!! To frustrating almost thru my mouse at screen want to quit if stays this way! Ladylarson farm

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

I haven't been on here as long as some of you.Thought my computer caught a virus today when the changes went into effect.I do realize now the reason it was acting the way it was.Thanks for making the changes for the better.It's better to gain some of our coins back .Nobody likes working for nothing.I guess everyone will just have to get used to it while changes are being made to make this game better.Needs to be a little faster though takes longer to load up when going to another person's farm to work.
Account Not Linked

One additional note: I have noticed a bug in this code.

When harvesting, I sometimes get XP when harvesting. As well as it deducts coins like it thinks I'm plowing versus harvesting.

This may have been a bad release that has been updated again, this was about 4:30 Mountain time, U S, if anyone in the developer team is taking notes.

D.
Closed Thread