Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2010, 08:22 PM

Default Game

This game is not much fun anymore and alot of people are going to start playing other games if you don't keep adding stuff for us to work for.And most of what you do add , you have to have farm cash to get it. That's what people don't like. What about adding people so we can have them placed on our far. I know alot of people that have quit this game because of that. if you can't do anybetter than your doing , you might as well do away with the game all together. Farmville has beame the number 1 game cause they keep adding stuff.They even give us a free level for the New Year and you didn't give us anything.
Old Jan 11 2010, 08:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlarthur View Post
This game is not much fun anymore and alot of people are going to start playing other games if you don't keep adding stuff for us to work for.And most of what you do add , you have to have farm cash to get it. That's what people don't like. What about adding people so we can have them placed on our far. I know alot of people that have quit this game because of that. if you can't do anybetter than your doing , you might as well do away with the game all together. Farmville has beame the number 1 game cause they keep adding stuff.They even give us a free level for the New Year and you didn't give us anything.
I agree on the farm cash. That is a big joke. I doubt if most have that kind of farm cash to buy the nicer things in the market. I'm heading to level 38, and I just now had enough farm cash to buy the nice barbecue grill at 10 farm cash. I've only used it maybe once before for 4 farm cash. We do at least get free fuel once a day in FT. On Farmville after the free fuel week is over and my fuel is gone, I'm back to plowing and seeding by hand. I really don't have any complaints other then the glitches that many including myself are having right now.
Old Jan 11 2010, 09:56 PM

Default Level 60

It seems most players, including myself, have reached Level 60 and nowhere to go. There have been numerous requests about whether or not the developers will upgrade from 60 - all of which have had no responses. Therefore, are we to assume (based on the lack of responses or acknowledgements) that there will be NO FURTHER UPGRADES and that Level 60 is the end of the game???? It would seem to me that players are entitled to some kind of answer. For your ease, I have listed the following - just please let us know which it will be:

Re: Upgrading From Level 60
Responses:

YES
NO
MAYBE
POSSIBLY
WE'RE WORKING ON IT

Any one of the above would really suffice. Thanks
Old Jan 11 2010, 09:59 PM

a friend of mine has a problem her harvesting and plowing is very very slow it wasn't before the updates. what could the problem be?
Old Jan 11 2010, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpinnana View Post
I agree on the farm cash. That is a big joke. I doubt if most have that kind of farm cash to buy the nicer things in the market. I'm heading to level 38, and I just now had enough farm cash to buy the nice barbecue grill at 10 farm cash. I've only used it maybe once before for 4 farm cash. We do at least get free fuel once a day in FT. On Farmville after the free fuel week is over and my fuel is gone, I'm back to plowing and seeding by hand. I really don't have any complaints other then the glitches that many including myself are having right now.

there are other ways to earn cash with out leveling up. in the upper right corner click earn coins you can do the free offers to earn them. i have been doing them and have plenty of farm cash items oriental farm house, tent, flower wagon, big barn, cone hedge. i also have 9 farm cash im saving up to buy more things. my point is you can get the cash easily without spending real money and buy many items with them
Old Jan 11 2010, 11:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
I apologize, but I really have no idea why my post was quoted in your response? I never mentioned anything to you or responded to any of your posts as far as I am aware?
I believe the every few days comment was meant as 'frequent' because these last four updates have come in quite frequently (as compared to previous updates). I have never accused someone of not knowing something and I do hope that all problems are resolved in a respectable manner.
To clarify:

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlelight View Post
I have refrained from commenting much on this but there is something I really would like to point out.

The truth is that we have no idea how the original 22 December update might have worked. A lot of folks just didn't like the sound of what the developers had done and went ballistic here on the forums. Seven hours later we had the first update to the update. And personally, I think that's where the real rot lies. Changes were made hurriedly to appease the squeaky wheels. And, as we've seen, every few days there have to be more changes.

I sincerely hope that when this is sorted out that the developers never ever again rush to fix something before we really have the chance to find out if it was broken.

Your comment:
100% agreed. Great post Candlelight!
Old Jan 12 2010, 02:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry

yeah i agree farmville is so much better. this place still has christmas items on it. and WHY would i want 2 farms? why cant i upgrade the one i have? WHY am i asking questions that will never get answered. its like the people in charge of this game just got bored and left. and dont care
Old Jan 12 2010, 05:53 AM

Level:
XP:

Although I personally don't care what comes after level 60 (i'm at level 58), I just would like to be able to play the game. I cannot work on other farms because the coin/point accumulation is so slow. 8 mins. to mark the field, 40 minutes for the coins to slowly float up (then there's plowing whichworks the same way). So the game really isn't fun anymore.I'm ready to move to farmville entirely. The game wasn't this way when I started in Nov. Anyway, losing interest and going to move on. too bad; i'm so close to 60.
Old Jan 12 2010, 07:27 AM

Default Holiday Items

I just wanted to say that I think it is time for the Christmas items to be removed and Valentine's Day or Easter things to be added. It also might be nice to see some St. Patrick's Day items.

I do have one problem and that is that the scroll button on my mouse no longer zooms in and out on my farm. It is not a problem with my computer because it works in other apps.
Old Jan 12 2010, 07:58 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
there are other ways to earn cash with out leveling up. in the upper right corner click earn coins you can do the free offers to earn them. i have been doing them and have plenty of farm cash items oriental farm house, tent, flower wagon, big barn, cone hedge. i also have 9 farm cash im saving up to buy more things. my point is you can get the cash easily without spending real money and buy many items with them
Yes I saw those offers, but who wants to spend "farm time" trying offers and having those added cookies on your puter that you have to delete? Right now I have pretty much all that I want except the mansion, and I am only 3 levels away from that.
What amazes me with this game is why everyone is wanting to level up so fast. I personally am in no hurry. What's after level 60?. SIXTY!! All you can read in the Market Place is PLOW, PLOW, PLOW PLEASE, I NEED TO LEVEL UP, I WANT TO WORK ALONE ETC. My thought was, good luck there, I've rarely worked alone lol. I love what one farmer said in there last night. No one plows my farm until they harvest it first. That shut a few want to plow people up :- ) By the way, very nice farm jeanie.

Last edited by queenpinnana; Jan 12 2010 at 08:06 AM.
Closed Thread